View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 05:40 AM
Movies
Fan Forum Legend

FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #23: "I'm gonna be okay. I can do this. You're gonna see me again. I got this."

Spoilers & Speculation
d i s c u s s i o n

Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #1: What's Alicia up to next? A very intense, huge, massive evolution!
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #2: Bring on the season 3 spoilers!
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #3: "I ♥ @FTWDwriters - they have all the secrets." - Alycia
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #4: With season 3 being back on air we're getting new goodies to speculate about!
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #5: If you're dying to find out...
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #6: "Season 4...ohhhhh the things I know. Lots of exciting things coming up." - @RobertKirkman
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #7: All season 4 spoilers here
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #8: Will the darkness of a new world devour them?
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #9: We want 4B to give us Alicia as her own person, autonomous and leading in her own way
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #10: "Finally we're seeing her commit to herself, her leadership, her ideology."
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #11: "It gets pretty ugly, I'm not gonna lie. I'll tell you what, it gets really, really messy."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #12: "It's going to get worse before it gets better."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #13: "Oh wait. We haven't seen that yet. I forgot! It's fine, it's fine. Cause no one knows anything!"
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #14: "If this is what it takes, then this is what it takes."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #15: "Insular, deceptive and different. It definitely appears more grotesque and gruesome"
FTWD Spoilers #16: "This season kind of pieces together in a bigger arc. We're focusing on individual characters more, in almost like movie vignettes.
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #17: "This season, there's a focus on how far we can push almost the macabre aspect of the kind of walker world."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #18: "And this second half I'm excited for the fans to see Alicia kind of land into the person she was meant to be."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #19: In 6B "she makes some big and pivotal choices that solidify who she is as a person."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #20: "It's going to be a place of transformation for Alicia. S7 is going to be all about who that woman in a bunker is"
FTWD Spoilers #21: "In terms of Alicia, you’re just not ready! Oof, yeah. There's a really huge arc coming for Alicia that is very intense."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #22: "There's a lot of cool stuff coming up. Well, selfishly, I'm excited for episode 11 because I directed"

"I will see you again" - Daniel
"People don't survive bites." "Alicia was different. We know that. Maybe she found a way."

EC | ADC

Last edited by Movies; 05-29-2022 at 05:13 AM