Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2022, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #22: "There's a lot of cool stuff coming up. Well, selfishly, I'm excited for episode 11 because I directed"

Spoilers & Speculation
d i s c u s s i o n

Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #1: What's Alicia up to next? A very intense, huge, massive evolution!
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #2: Bring on the season 3 spoilers!
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #3: "I ♥ @FTWDwriters - they have all the secrets." - Alycia
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #4: With season 3 being back on air we're getting new goodies to speculate about!
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #5: If you're dying to find out...
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #6: "Season 4...ohhhhh the things I know. Lots of exciting things coming up." - @RobertKirkman
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #7: All season 4 spoilers here
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #8: Will the darkness of a new world devour them?
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #9: We want 4B to give us Alicia as her own person, autonomous and leading in her own way
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #10: "Finally we're seeing her commit to herself, her leadership, her ideology."
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #11: "It gets pretty ugly, I'm not gonna lie. I'll tell you what, it gets really, really messy."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #12: "It's going to get worse before it gets better."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #13: "Oh wait. We haven't seen that yet. I forgot! It's fine, it's fine. Cause no one knows anything!"
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #14: "If this is what it takes, then this is what it takes."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #15: "Insular, deceptive and different. It definitely appears more grotesque and gruesome"
FTWD Spoilers #16: "This season kind of pieces together in a bigger arc. We're focusing on individual characters more, in almost like movie vignettes.
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #17: "This season, there's a focus on how far we can push almost the macabre aspect of the kind of walker world."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #18: "And this second half I'm excited for the fans to see Alicia kind of land into the person she was meant to be."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #19: In 6B "she makes some big and pivotal choices that solidify who she is as a person."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #20: "It's going to be a place of transformation for Alicia. S7 is going to be all about who that woman in a bunker is"
FTWD Spoilers #21: "In terms of Alicia, you’re just not ready! Oof, yeah. There's a really huge arc coming for Alicia that is very intense."

"I'm gonna be okay. I can do this. You're gonna see me again. I got this."
"I will see you again" - Daniel

Last edited by Movies; 05-24-2022 at 05:05 AM
Old 04-16-2022, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

EC | ADC

Old 04-16-2022, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're very welcome

Here is her interview again

Quote:
John Betancourt: I would also like to know, without spoilers of course, what you’re most excited for fans to experience in the back half of season seven.

Alycia Debnam-Carey: There's a lot of cool stuff coming up. Well, selfishly, I'm excited for episode 11. Because I directed episode 11. And that's a really, you know, big milestone for me, it was a really huge moment. As you know, being a part of a show for so long getting that opportunity and, you know, a personal development, a extraordinary opportunity. So that was… I'm really excited for fans to see episode 11. Because that's something that's very personal to me, and very new and something I've always wanted to do for a really, really long time. I've wanted to direct for a really long time. So, I can't wait to share that with everyone. And I hope people like it. And then, on top of that, I'll say there's a really huge arc coming for Alicia that is, is very intense, very, very dense. There's a lot in it. There's a lot to come. And we're going to see really dynamic stuff from her. Right through the end of the season. So, I think fans will be excited for that.

More Conversations with the Cast of ‘Fear the Walking Dead’
Old 04-16-2022, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

And also this part

Quote:
I'll say there's a really huge arc coming for Alicia that is, is very intense, very, very dense. There's a lot in it. There's a lot to come. And we're going to see really dynamic stuff from her. Right through the end of the season. So, I think fans will be excited for that.
https://nerdsthatgeek.com/interviews...e-walking-dead

EC | ADC

Old 04-16-2022, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like Alicia has a big arc towards the end when she will probably meet Madison
Old 04-16-2022, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT

i have to say all these lines do make me thrilled for 7B.
Old 04-16-2022, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah me too...but I am still trying to not expect much
Old 04-16-2022, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
Looks like Alicia has a big arc towards the end when she will probably meet Madison
Yeah but I'm not byuing too much into it, bc episode 10, 11 and 12 don't have alycia. So she might only have episodes 9 and 15, maybe something in 13-14. So not morew than two maybe three episodes, only so much you can tell in that lol. They hype stuff in interviews so fans eat it up lol.
Old 04-16-2022, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wait, do we know she won't be in 11 and 12 for sure?
Old 04-16-2022, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
wait, do we know she won't be in 11 and 12 for sure?
Not 100% sure but since they still do the bottle episodes, it's quite likely 11 is about wes, luciana and daniel while 12 is about momo, grace and dorie sr.
Old 04-16-2022, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Here's hoping for as much Alicia scenes as possible - that's the only thing I am looking forward to in 7B.
Old 04-16-2022, 09:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah I'm expecting her to be in five episodes at the absolute most. But honestly after the last couple of years, if she's in 4/5 and she has a proper pivotal role in the episodes she is in, then I'm fine with that.
Old 04-16-2022, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

just hoping for the best here too
Old 04-16-2022, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 04-16-2022, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I wonder what was going on in that bts video lol..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread