Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2022, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #23: "I'm gonna be okay. I can do this. You're gonna see me again. I got this."

Spoilers & Speculation
d i s c u s s i o n

Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #1: What's Alicia up to next? A very intense, huge, massive evolution!
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #2: Bring on the season 3 spoilers!
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #3: "I ♥ @FTWDwriters - they have all the secrets." - Alycia
Fear the Walking Dead Spoilers #4: With season 3 being back on air we're getting new goodies to speculate about!
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #5: If you're dying to find out...
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #6: "Season 4...ohhhhh the things I know. Lots of exciting things coming up." - @RobertKirkman
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #7: All season 4 spoilers here
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #8: Will the darkness of a new world devour them?
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #9: We want 4B to give us Alicia as her own person, autonomous and leading in her own way
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #10: "Finally we're seeing her commit to herself, her leadership, her ideology."
Fear the Walking Dead Speculations and Spoilers #11: "It gets pretty ugly, I'm not gonna lie. I'll tell you what, it gets really, really messy."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #12: "It's going to get worse before it gets better."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #13: "Oh wait. We haven't seen that yet. I forgot! It's fine, it's fine. Cause no one knows anything!"
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #14: "If this is what it takes, then this is what it takes."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #15: "Insular, deceptive and different. It definitely appears more grotesque and gruesome"
FTWD Spoilers #16: "This season kind of pieces together in a bigger arc. We're focusing on individual characters more, in almost like movie vignettes.
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #17: "This season, there's a focus on how far we can push almost the macabre aspect of the kind of walker world."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #18: "And this second half I'm excited for the fans to see Alicia kind of land into the person she was meant to be."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #19: In 6B "she makes some big and pivotal choices that solidify who she is as a person."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #20: "It's going to be a place of transformation for Alicia. S7 is going to be all about who that woman in a bunker is"
FTWD Spoilers #21: "In terms of Alicia, you’re just not ready! Oof, yeah. There's a really huge arc coming for Alicia that is very intense."
FTWD Speculations & Spoilers #22: "There's a lot of cool stuff coming up. Well, selfishly, I'm excited for episode 11 because I directed"

"I will see you again" - Daniel
"People don't survive bites." "Alicia was different. We know that. Maybe she found a way."

EC | ADC

Last edited by Movies; 05-29-2022 at 05:13 AM
Old 05-24-2022, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT

the title sounds hopeful just like Alicia said
Old 05-24-2022, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I thought so too. Let's hope she is right. And Daniel too when he said they will see each other again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
Watching episode 15 now.

It was great seeing them all trust and follow alicia one last time when she went back.

Also that scene in the tower with strand when she wants to kill herself was so amazingly acted by her, she brought me to tears, several times this episode. Her acting and the directing by michael statrazemis were quite outstanding, also the music was great.

I think the entire point of this episode is to tell that alicia is padre, bc she has that caring and genuinly good and strong side, like a father (padre) or well mother to others. Too bad they never capitalized on that and built a story around that. Fear coould be so damn good if it was built around her.

I'm sure they will keep searching for a place throughout season 8, bc neither strand, nor momo nor madison can do what alicia could do if they let her. Maybe alicia will hopefully at some point make a triumphant return and save them all.

But one thing that made zero sense was her wanting to stay behind alone in the radiation lol to die. She could've also died on the raft then.
Again have to put this in here because I 100% feel with this. And as you said, if FTWD was build around her, what a show it could have been

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
the more i think about the ending, the more i am finding my peace with it. anyone else or just me?
Yes because when I read wild stuff yesterday I imagined the episode to be much worse. Bu the end was actually peaceful because Alicia's mind was set free finally. She did everything she could to save her people. I think her letting everything go did cure her or make the fever go away (not logic, but a strong sentiment here).

Anyway when watching I felt better than reading stuff.

EC | ADC

Old 05-24-2022, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

^ Yes I very much agree with you there. I think a lot of her issues were psychological. What she did healed her. And if we hopefully see her again i‘m sure she‘ll be with her own group. A group of people from here and there and who will follow her light snd guidance. And madison will be proud of her as daniel and strand will be (if still alive).
Old 05-24-2022, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 05-24-2022, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Thanks for the new thread!

I also think when her mind was in peace, the fever was gone - it was something psychological indeed.
Old 05-24-2022, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

I also feel like the more I think about the episode and ending, the better I can handle her exit.
Old 05-24-2022, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

the power of the mind

Old 05-25-2022, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get so many flashbacks of The 100 right now...
Old 05-25-2022, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep it also gives me flashbacks to when Lexa died and everybody flipped their collective ****
Old 05-25-2022, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's called the Alycia effect
Old 05-25-2022, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

@JR and the two clowns Chambliss & Goldberg

EC | ADC

Old 05-25-2022, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

love that
Old 05-25-2022, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
it's called the Alycia effect
Kinda yes.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

love that too

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top