Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

WOW. Thanks for sharing.

Well if the team member is not Barry... Cisco? I mean, I know he considered him something of a "son" but he did kill him.

I suppose it could be Wells/Jay if they are considered part of the "team"

I'd be surprised if it were Caitlin because she was just in danger - to a degree - in Gorilla Warfare, 2x07, although I suppose anything's possible and it could be her.

and again, could be Iris/Joe. I don't know if they are considered part of the Flash team officially, I'd probably put Joe in that category first before Iris.

Lord help me if its Patty
Old 12-23-2015, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

woooooooooooooooow im excited am i the only one ?

hmmm member of the flash team ............... oh my mind is crazy, what if its caitlin, and then barry runs fast, gets to the future and see her as KF, i mean if he doesnt save her, she will become kf? or he maybe speed thinks the future and see her desteny?
Old 12-23-2015, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I wonder if he's from Earth 2?

New promo

Last edited by scclarke; 12-23-2015 at 07:14 PM
Old 12-23-2015, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

If my speculation comes true, I will faint... lol. Cos I speculated this even before the last preview...

That Patty gets kidnapped and pulled into Earth 2. Which would explain the trip to that Earth. And I think the Barry/Iris in the preview is actually our Barry and Earth 2 Iris. With Barry in disguise and Iris being suspicious because he seems a little different from her Barry.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 12-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I think it's E1 Barry disguised as E2 Barry too.
Old 12-23-2015, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

oh, you could be right. I hope your wrong lol...

because we already saw Patty get kidnapped by Zoom and now she gets kidnapped again? Unless what we saw really wasn't for 2x10 with Patty getting kidnapped by Zoom or targeted by him or whatever. Although it does look like perhaps Zoom kidnaps her and takes her to E2? But is that in 13/14? Or sooner? So confused now. I guess I didn't think we'd see KF and E2 until 2x13/14? But if Patty is nabbed soon then I'd have to think that it was going to be sooner than that, right?

I can totally buy though someone getting kidnapped and that is why what happens on Earth two happens...

and yeah, it could be Barry in disguise on E2.

the only thing is...Geomancer is still running around on Earth 1 then... or is he on earth two too?

Last edited by bonnie51; 12-23-2015 at 10:01 PM
Old 12-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

I think while Barry is on Earth 2, Jay holds down the fort on Earth 1 with Geomancer. Perhaps his powers are restored or he takes the latest version of Velocity.

I think one of the Patty abductions is a dream. Either the one where she's crying is a dream like Barry had in the comics (I think Ms Flash was one such dream?) or the abduction is the dream. The first one seems a little too long to be a dream because there are several acts (the hooded guy, tied to the chair, Flash rescue) but the second fits into the E2 trip. But he could be going there for a different reason. I think the E2 episodes are 13/14 but the set up will be 12.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 12-23-2015, 10:23 PM
Loyal Fan

i think all that Patty stuff is happening in 2x10. the E2 eps are 2x13 and 2x14.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

woooooooooooooooow

nd yeah i can imagine it being e1 barry in disquise omg i cant wait anymore now !!! omg omg!!

and yeah iris looked suspecious

oooh man so many things going on

i wonder if the new firestorm will come and help aswell with the geomancer?
but it would be cool if Jay took the last of the serum and got the speed back again, unless he still has it from the last time and help them
Old 12-24-2015, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

I don't think we'll see those Legends characters again but who knows?

But it will be funny if the Geomancer guy does all this stuff to draw Barry out and all he gets is Jay. I do wonder why there aren't any other heroic metahumans.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 12-24-2015, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

‘The Flash’ Season 2 Spoilers: Jay Garrick to Save Central City from Geomancer; Which Character Will Get in Danger? : Trending News : Realty Today

So from that it sounds like Geomancer gets Jay and the E2 stuff is going on at the same time? Meh.

Almost sounds like they might have too much going on there. I like ambition just fine but IDK if its going to work to be bouncing from E1 to E2 and trying to set up whats going on both places. But thats just me.

And the promo looks good. And I'm excited for it and excited to see E2 but in all honesty, the more I think on it, I think I'm less excited for KF than I have been before. Simply because while I hope its good, etc... its almost too much of an emotional cop out for me to really get anything out of it.

Teasing it at the end of Season 1 was cool. But possibly / probably just putting it off on E2 (kind of doubt they'd put KF on E2 , show us KF there, and then at a later time have Caitlin also still become KF here) to me is more and more like saying

"well, people wanted to see KF but we're not going go spend the time on actually doing an orgin or doing a possibly neat character development arc where you might be emotionally invested in the character, we're basically going to have it appear kind of as a villain of the week kind of thing where there is no real emotional investment there and its as fluffy as a feathered pillow"

at least, I think feathered pillows are fluffy.

maybe I'm wrong and there's still a chance for it to be used on earth one too... but as of right now it just feels like an emotional cop out and one that might not even really be fleshed out because they're trying to throw in Earth 2, Killer Frost, Geomancer, Jay possibly saving CC and getting powers back, is Barry the only one that went to E2 because then we'd have everyone working with Jay to stop Geomancer, etc...

so IDK. While the promo looks good and I'll certainly watch... my excitement has actually kind of gone down some since first thinking about it.
Old 12-24-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for posting that article

ok so barry goes to E2, i do hope wells or someone goes with him so he's not all alone and since the still pics we saw he was kind of running not fast, does barrys powers still work on e2? or is that a stupid questions sorry if it is

but yeah well so we see KF as a villain of the week only? like dr light, oh okay , but then again why give it so much commercial then with KF? they really have promoted her ALOT i think, just for her to be a villain of the week thing
Old 12-24-2015, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

yeah, IDK.

I just don't know that I buy that would show her on E2 and then go ahead and do it again on Earth One?

I mean... with everything that has happened, one would think that if Caitlin was going to go dark, it would have happened by now. So I just... IDK.

I think its largely fluff and meant to do a KF arc without having to really do a KF arc but that is just my take as of right now. I could be completely wrong but right now, I kind of doubt it

Unless things change I doubt she'll be more than a villain of the week. I mean... you're not going to have two "big" bads really in the same season, I don't think. You already have Zoom... what's the point of bringing KF in then, if your planning on having your around for a while? Its not like she's going to be scarier than Zoom or more important to the story than Zoom, etc...

so I imagine she'll be around for 1-2 episodes, try to get traction out of her appearance and than some version of Firestorm comes in and "saves" her and everyone and boom, arc done. Perhaps I'll be wrong but this is the angle I imagine is going to happen right now
Old 12-24-2015, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

It might come down to them not wanting to change things. Cisco becoming Vibe doesn't change their group dynamic (which Andrew Kreisberg loves and says works for the show) but Caitlin becoming Killer Frost will.

I understand your disappointment because KF only being on Earth 2 was predicted the minute we heard about the multiverses and she's not yet a metahuman according to Wells' device. But I can't imagine that they wouldn't pull this out when ratings start to decline and they need to shake things up. After this little tease, they might explore it several seasons from now but I can't imagine them doing so very soon.

One thing that could happen is they might throw in a line where she says that she only just became KF. The particle accelerator exploded a year earlier on E2 so that could be some foreshadowing for Season 3 KF.

But I will say that if there's a great response to KF in these two episodes, then there's a good chance they'll do a full exploration down the line. Look at Arrow. Granted, they are heroes but both Laurel and Thea became their destined characters.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 12-24-2015 at 10:36 AM
Old 12-24-2015, 11:40 AM
Supreme Fan

I remember an interview with DP where she said that if we ever see KF it'll be a slow burn so I hope they're saving it for another season.

I really don't want the E2 plot to be about Patty's rescue The abduction by Zoom could be a dream. You have Iris telling Barry he should be honest with Patty while Harry warns him that if Zoom ever finds out who his loved ones are they'll be in danger. Their words replay into Barry's head prompting the dream with him being about to come clean before Zoom kidnaps Patty.
The abduction by the hooded guy is real.
IDK how the ball fits in. It could be another dream since I can't see Barry going to such a fancy event but Jay and Caitlin are also there and why would he dream about them?

Let's say Zoom brings Patty to E2, what happens after that?
I'm almost sure 1x11/1x12 is Patty's last episode but if she's just sent to E2 we should see her again after 1x14. Something doesn't add up.
My theory is that Barry and Harry go to E2 to rescue Jesse.

I've read various speculations about E2!WA.
1) That's our Barry pretending to be E2!Barry but Iris is suspicious.
2) That's E2!Barry and Iris is making sure he's okay after KF's attack.
3) That's our Barry pretending to be E2!Barry, Iris knows it and is making sure he can pull it off.

#1 is my least favorite and the most likely one