Previous Threads:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Old 11-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I was just thinking, though, if they are introducing the LI in 7B, and if 10 years passed in the EF2 before the new curse was cast, I think Regina will likely have already met this person there during that time & started a relationship. With only half of a season left, and the prospect of a s8 very much on the cancellation line, I think they will play the safe route and go for a scenario similar to Henry|Jacinda where they already know each other and will reunite at some point. They won't have time to start a new relationship from scratch where they just meet in present day HH & build from there. Of course, I could end up wrong about that but it's just a hunch. They have to show us something to make the relationship realistic to the audience. So I was speculating whoever it is could be involved too with whatever Drizella did.
I agree that would be the best way to handle it. If they are going to write a new love story for her in half a season or less, it needs to be happening on both timelines. In order for her to be with someone in HH by the end of the season, it really needs to be someone she was already in a relationship with before the curse happened. I want to see it develop though. I don't want it to be they do an 8 year time jump in EF2 and suddenly she is in a relationship with some random person we've never seen before. I want to see them meet, and in true Once fashion, be at odds with one another at first, and watch the relationship develop. I realize that might be too much to hope for with the little time they've probably got.

Something else I thought of - as much as we have hoped for this new relationship to happen, I hope we actually like it when it does happen. I hope she doesn't end up with someone that's a jerk or creepy or just boring. Hopefully that won't happen, but it has crossed my mind.

Quote:
I am now wondering if at the end of it all, Rumple will take on the sacrifice for himself, and die, then be reunited with Belle in that afterlife? Regina might set out to do it herself, take the sacrifice on, but the favor Rumple will need is for her to trade places and let him do it instead?
Well that would actually solve her problem if that is what he wants, but first he has to find the guardian, and then they'd have to find a way to break the curse without a TLK.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you for the new thread

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Sherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I agree that would be the best way to handle it. If they are going to write a new love story for her in half a season or less, it needs to be happening on both timelines. In order for her to be with someone in HH by the end of the season, it really needs to be someone she was already in a relationship with before the curse happened. I want to see it develop though. I don't want it to be they do an 8 year time jump in EF2 and suddenly she is in a relationship with some random person we've never seen before. I want to see them meet, and in true Once fashion, be at odds with one another at first, and watch the relationship develop. I realize that might be too much to hope for with the little time they've probably got.
If they already met in EF2, I would expect them to show us that meeting in flashback form. It might be rushed within a few episodes here or there because of time constraint for the season but please just show it. I don't know about the 'being at odds part' I mean, if it happens, cool, if not, then I am okay with it if they just click too. As long as they fit together at this point. I won't be too bothered if it's different from OQ originally beginning at odds in EF. Maybe she meets somebody in the resistance?

Quote:
Something else I thought of - as much as we have hoped for this new relationship to happen, I hope we actually like it when it does happen. I hope she doesn't end up with someone that's a jerk or creepy or just boring. Hopefully that won't happen, but it has crossed my mind.
Lol, that is true. Lana seems like she can make chemistry work with a fly but I do hope they cast well. And I hope the person has some substance that shines through even if the focus will not be on them. I just want to be able to buy the relationship as realistic at this point.

Quote:
Well that would actually solve her problem if that is what he wants, but first he has to find the guardian, and then they'd have to find a way to break the curse without a TLK.
I could be wrong but I think the Guardian will end up being in HH. It's just a question of who and Rumple wouldn't be able to take the sacrifice on anyway until he is mortal again. If this is truly Bobby's final season, and with Belle in the afterlife, I suspect they will go in some type of direction such as this.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If they already met in EF2, I would expect them to show us that meeting in flashback form. It might be rushed within a few episodes here or there because of time constraint for the season but please just show it. I don't know about the 'being at odds part' I mean, if it happens, cool, if not, then I am okay with it if they just click too. As long as they fit together at this point. I won't be too bothered if it's different from OQ originally beginning at odds in EF. Maybe she meets somebody in the resistance?
I could give up the "being at odds" in the beginning part for the sake of saving time. It's just something that OQ, Snowing, Rumbelle, and CS all had in common so I've come to expect it. I just wish they'd tell us something about it. The longer we go with no casting announcement for anyone who might be it, the more I worry that it's going to be rushed or not fully developed. I guess since they are introducing Naveen later in the season, Hook is a possibility again, but I am not seeing any attraction between he and Roni so I doubt it's him.

Quote:
Lol, that is true. Lana seems like she can make chemistry work with a fly but I do hope they cast well. And I hope the person has some substance that shines through even if the focus will not be on them. I just want to be able to buy the relationship as realistic at this point.
Definitely yes on the bolded part. If it doesn't seem realistic, that could be a big problem, even if chemistry is there. It still has to make sense within the story and for the character.

Did you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I am seeing theories that Lucy is a Dawn type character and was created out of magic and that is how they will get out of the huge time gap that needs to happen at some point. If you didn't watch Buffy, I'll try to explain, but I won't for now in case you already know what I'm talking about.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I could give up the "being at odds" in the beginning part for the sake of saving time. It's just something that OQ, Snowing, Rumbelle, and CS all had in common so I've come to expect it. I just wish they'd tell us something about it. The longer we go with no casting announcement for anyone who might be it, the more I worry that it's going to be rushed or not fully developed. I guess since they are introducing Naveen later in the season, Hook is a possibility again, but I am not seeing any attraction between he and Roni so I doubt it's him.
Do they intend to keep who it is a secret? That's the only other thing I can guess if we don't get an announcement soon, aside from rushing it last minute or ... Hook 2.0. I guess Hook 2.0 is a possibility back on the table since Tiana's canon LI is supposed to make an appearance but yeah. I haven't seen anything between them to even hint at attraction.

Quote:
Did you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I am seeing theories that Lucy is a Dawn type character and was created out of magic and that is how they will get out of the huge time gap that needs to happen at some point. If you didn't watch Buffy, I'll try to explain, but I won't for now in case you already know what I'm talking about.
I didn't watch the show. I saw a few scattered episodes here and there when I got into Angel and while I know who the Dawn character was (aka. A sister) and the actress playing her, I was not into the story enough to know how she truly came to be.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do they intend to keep who it is a secret? That's the only other thing I can guess if we don't get an announcement soon, aside from rushing it last minute or ... Hook 2.0. I guess Hook 2.0 is a possibility back on the table since Tiana's canon LI is supposed to make an appearance but yeah. I haven't seen anything between them to even hint at attraction.
As much as I want some information, if they are intentionally keeping it a secret, I consider that a good thing because it means they care enough about the story to not want it spoiled.

Quote:
I didn't watch the show. I saw a few scattered episodes here and there when I got into Angel and while I know who the Dawn character was (aka. A sister) and the actress playing her, I was not into the story enough to know how she truly came to be.
Here's a brief blurb about Dawn from wikipedia. It explains better than I could.

Quote:
After years of foreshadowing, Dawn was introduced at the start of the fifth season as part of a large in-story retcon: Characters accepted Dawn's presence as if she had always been there, and as if Buffy always had a sister, with only the audience aware that this was not the case. As the series went on, the significance of Dawn's arrival is revealed to the series's other characters, and they come to understand that she has not always been Buffy's sister, or indeed a sentient being; Dawn had originally been the mystical "key" to unlocking dimensions and was made into Buffy's sister so the Slayer would protect her. Dawn is, however, a real girl, Buffy's biological sister, and has real memories of her fictional childhood.
The storyline details aren't really important to the theory, it's mostly based on the fact that Lucy is already 10 years old, yet we seem to have no other indicators that more than 10 years have passed on the show. So the idea is that she might have been created by magic like Dawn was (Dawn was 14 when she appeared in Buffy's life, she had never really been younger than 14). Perhaps she is some type of manifestation of belief since Victoria said she doesn't need Lucy's heart, she only needs to crush her belief to resurrect Anastasia. Despite Dawn's origins, she was loved fiercely by Buffy and her friends, with Buffy even sacrificing herself to protect Dawn. One storyline detail is that Dawn's true magical form could be seen by people who existed "outside of reality" or were mentally ill, so any strange behavior from Alice around Lucy might indicate this is happening. Also notable, Jane Espenson wrote a lot for Buffy. I personally think it's not very likely, but also not impossible considering no one else seems to have aged 10 years since Henry and Ella's meeting in EF2.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
As much as I want some information, if they are intentionally keeping it a secret, I consider that a good thing because it means they care enough about the story to not want it spoiled.
I hope that's it. I can live with not knowing until the time actually comes IF they plan to do something worthy with her new love story. Even if it's not the main one. But I have to tell you, it wouldn't surprise if after it's introduced, viewers will want it to be the main one? I have come across ALOT of disinterest for Henry|Jacinda across social media.

Quote:
Here's a brief blurb about Dawn from wikipedia. It explains better than I could.

The storyline details aren't really important to the theory, it's mostly based on the fact that Lucy is already 10 years old, yet we seem to have no other indicators that more than 10 years have passed on the show. So the idea is that she might have been created by magic like Dawn was (Dawn was 14 when she appeared in Buffy's life, she had never really been younger than 14). Perhaps she is some type of manifestation of belief since Victoria said she doesn't need Lucy's heart, she only needs to crush her belief to resurrect Anastasia. Despite Dawn's origins, she was loved fiercely by Buffy and her friends, with Buffy even sacrificing herself to protect Dawn. One storyline detail is that Dawn's true magical form could be seen by people who existed "outside of reality" or were mentally ill, so any strange behavior from Alice around Lucy might indicate this is happening. Also notable, Jane Espenson wrote a lot for Buffy. I personally think it's not very likely, but also not impossible considering no one else seems to have aged 10 years since Henry and Ella's meeting in EF2.
Interesting. So Dawn didn't always exist - she mainfested later on with everybody believing she had always existed?

Just playing around below because who knows if the writers would get that complex about it lol ....

Maybe that's what Drizella did just before the curse. Did she use magic or summon Lucy somehow and she is the weapon of sorts without even knowing it? To uproot everybody else's belief?

Or is Lucy THE book? Or A new book? She was holding the book Henry gave her to keep safe but what if she's the new book turned into a little girl? She is belief itself and why Victoria wants to crush hers at the root. The New Witch could have also been misleading Victoria all along about Lucy. It could explain why Lucy was just there in EF2 before the new curse hit in those s6 finale scenes. Maybe Regina realizes Lucy doesn't exist the way everybody thinks. That could hurt Henry & Jacinda to find out if the curse breaks.

But now that we are on the topic of the s6 finale scenes, I wonder if whatever we saw go after Henry DID seriously hurt or kill him. Maybe Drizella used magic to take him out, or trap him, and that is what we saw going after him after he sent Lucy away with the Book. That might not have been the curse. Drizella probably went after Henry so that is why Regina looked so heart broken. But then again, she said it would hurt her loved ones, plural, but that could just mean some would be hurt emotionally by the consequences to Henry?

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-12-2017 at 07:37 PM
Old 11-13-2017, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope that's it. I can live with not knowing until the time actually comes IF they plan to do something worthy with her new love story. Even if it's not the main one. But I have to tell you, it wouldn't surprise if after it's introduced, viewers will want it to be the main one? I have come across ALOT of disinterest for Henry|Jacinda across social media.
I've seen the same reaction to Henry and Jacinda. I don't know if it's the writing or just a basic lack of chemistry, but I don't see many people talking about it and the ones I do see are mostly negative.

I think if a new love interest for Regina is an interesting character and the story is well written, the GA will love it. Regina is a popular character and has suffered a lot of loss, so I think most of the audience want to see her find someone to be happy with, especially now that Henry is an adult with his own love story. I think fandom is far less open to new possibilities, so I suspect a new love interest, especially a man, may not be as well received by fandom as by the GA. There will be lots of people yelling in Adam's mentions about Robin or Emma even though they aren't on the show anymore and I don't think either actor is interested in returning.

Quote:
Interesting. So Dawn didn't always exist - she mainfested later on with everybody believing she had always existed?
Exactly.

Quote:
Maybe that's what Drizella did just before the curse. Did she use magic or summon Lucy somehow and she is the weapon of sorts without even knowing it? To uproot everybody else's belief?
That could be. If she was created specifically for the curse, then it would make sense that if the curse broke, she might die or cease to exist. It's interesting timing that Lucy and Regina never had scenes together before this episode and then suddenly they had that bonding scene with Lucy hugging her right before Regina woke up.

Quote:
Or is Lucy THE book? Or A new book? She was holding the book Henry gave her to keep safe but what if she's the new book turned into a little girl? She is belief itself and why Victoria wants to crush hers at the root. The New Witch could have also been misleading Victoria all along about Lucy. It could explain why Lucy was just there in EF2 before the new curse hit in those s6 finale scenes. Maybe Regina realizes Lucy doesn't exist the way everybody thinks. That could hurt Henry & Jacinda to find out if the curse breaks.
I really like this idea of Lucy is the book or is made from the book's magic. That might explain her looking in her closet and hoping for it to appear, but it didn't. The book can help people to believe. Maybe that's why Victoria has to crush Lucy's belief.

Quote:
But now that we are on the topic of the s6 finale scenes, I wonder if whatever we saw go after Henry DID seriously hurt or kill him. Maybe Drizella used magic to take him out, or trap him, and that is what we saw going after him after he sent Lucy away with the Book. That might not have been the curse. Drizella probably went after Henry so that is why Regina looked so heart broken. But then again, she said it would hurt her loved ones, plural, but that could just mean some would be hurt emotionally by the consequences to Henry?
Yes we don't know for sure that was the curse. Now that you say that, it probably wasn't the curse because why wouldn't it have taken Lucy too? Or Tiger Lily? Plus Henry had a sword, like he was prepared for a fight. He couldn't fight a curse with a sword. If he died, maybe the curse somehow brought him back and that's why Regina was so devastated when she remembered what had happened? Drizella knows Regina loves Henry more than anyone, she mentioned during their magic lessons he was the only thing that really made her happy. So Drizella somehow used him to make sure Regina wouldn't try to break the curse. Maybe she even somehow used him to force Regina to cast the curse herself? Wasn't there a spoiler interview that mentioned there might be multiple curses? There are a lot of possibilities here.
Old 11-13-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you that the fandom portion will be more close minded over a new male love interest for Regina. He will either be compared to Robin Hood, who is not coming back, or to Swan Queen, even though that was never canon. But the plus side is if the GA is open to it. I have said it before. I will always love OQ but right now in s7, Robin is gone, and I am open to Regina's happiness first.

What I am about to propose is not a spoiler, persay, and perhaps the discussion could even be taken to the Regina|Drizella thread, but I will open it here so I can just talk more freely and not worry about what comes up. Somebody on another forum was reviewing episode 7x06 and they mentioned that they were starting to support a popular theory that is circulating around. Let me just say I personally have never come across this theory until I read this person's post so I can'r really vouch to the validity of it being popular or not. But I guess the theory is about Drizella possibly being the real daughter of either Wish!Realm Regina or Other!Regina? I did come across the theory that Drizella could be Hook 2.0's daughter but not Regina's. Now do I think the writers would actually do that with Regina? Hell no. However, it does make an interesting hypothetical to dissect and break down:

1) Besides being a heartless shrew, lol, I have often wondered what could make Lady Tremaine favor one daughter so completely over the other one. To the point where the other daughter appears outright detested? The one possibilty that comes to mind is Anastasia is her real daughter while somehow Drizella is not. And Lady Tremaine resents losing her blood daughter.

2) This could just be random & coincidence but Drizella was born with magic. Like Regina. Like Zelena too, who came from Cora who also had magic. Of course, we don't know anything about Drizella's father and we now magical offspring can be born from TL but I somehow doubt Lady Tremaine shared that with someone to get Drizella. But the born with magic indicator, if her sister & mother don't have it, could support such a theory that she is different for a reason.

3) Drizella's dropped line "I wish I could have had a mother like you" to Regina could hint at more for the purposes of the theory or it could just be plain sentiment if not.

4) I have to be honest, I don't think the Other!Regina theory works only because she is an extension of our Regina and she took the infertility potion. Wish!Verse Regina? Maybe. If her life took some detours and she never took the potion maybe the child ended up somewhere else after Regina died by Snowing's hand in Wish Realm? In that case, I could see them connecting the plot to Hook 2.0 and him being the father. Drizella ended up with Lady Tremaine somehow? If Tremaine was in the Tower and is Rapunzel? The daughter, Drizella could have been trapped by the Witch too (ie. If the Witch is Mother Gothel) and there we have the theory that Drizella is Hook's daughter coming out. The other thing though? If Wish!Hook had a thing with Wish!EQ, wouldn't he have had some type of reaction to our Regina? Hm. Maybe not. Or he hypothetically could have kept it to himself knowing it wasn't the same Regina.

I guess with such a theory, our Regina wouldn't technically be Drizella's mother either but another version of her would be. Anyway, I thought the theory was interesting to play around with.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-13-2017 at 02:19 PM
Old 11-13-2017, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

This is the first I've heard of this theory. I know Adelaide is frequently "fan cast" as the OQ daughter in fanon, but I was unaware there was a theory of Drizella being Regina's daughter.

I don't think there's any chance of it, mostly because of the infertility potion, but nothing wrong with some fun speculation.

There does seem to be an extreme difference in Lady Tremaine's feelings toward Drizella versus her feelings about Anastasia, to the point where she is willing to sacrifice one daughter for the other. I've suspected the girls have different fathers and that Lady Treamine did not love Drizella's father, but did love Anastasia's and she has transferred those feelings over to the girls but if it were turn out that Drizella is not actually Lady Tremaine's daughter, that could also explain it. It could be that Lady Treamaine's husband had an affair that resulted in a pregnancy and Lady Tremaine was forced to raise the child as her own. That could actually work for the birth mother being wish world Regina, but I think Regina took the potion well before the wish world point of divergence, so it would require her to have done something later to reverse the affects of the curse and then either given the child up or the child was forcefully taken. That would explain why our Regina doesn't know about her. But as you said, it also means our Regina isn't even her mother. There wouldn't be much point to it, other than to possibly explain why the two women seemed drawn to one anther.

The being born with magic part also seems to be a clue that Drizella's parentage might not be what it seems.

What I do think is possible is that the scene of Regina and Drizella in the flashbacks is foreshadowing an eventual mother-daughter type relationship that is not biological. Regina was quick to take Drizella under her wing and they bonded very quickly. She was affectionate with her in a way that is normally reserved for Henry. Even when Drizella left, she followed her to Lady Tremaine's home and asked her to come with her. She was willing to take her in.

Right now Ivy thinks the witch is her "friend" because right now the witch is going along with what she wants but I think that won't last. Victoria already doesn't care about her and might turn on her completely once she finds out Ivy has been lying to her all along. We know from spoilers that Anastasia is coming back, at least for a little while. That will leave Ivy all alone again and she might remember what Regina said about her own experience after the curse, that she "wanted the wrong things" and she might regret her choices. Then the question would be whether or not Regina would ever trust her again. Of course I might have this all wrong. Adelaide isn't a regular. It's possible they're just going to kill Ivy off after the standard 11 or 12 episodes most villains get, but I really hope not.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think there's any chance of it, mostly because of the infertility potion, but nothing wrong with some fun speculation.
Nope, no harm in the fun of it. If anything, it opens up fanfic ideas out there.

Quote:
There does seem to be an extreme difference in Lady Tremaine's feelings toward Drizella versus her feelings about Anastasia, to the point where she is willing to sacrifice one daughter for the other. I've suspected the girls have different fathers and that Lady Treamine did not love Drizella's father, but did love Anastasia's and she has transferred those feelings over to the girls but if it were turn out that Drizella is not actually Lady Tremaine's daughter, that could also explain it.
Maybe whatever it is will come out after Anastasia is back? There has to be some type of reasoning Victoria has for being THAT antagonistic and cruel with Drizella. We understood Cora's motives right away. After Victoria has her guard down and she thinks she has what she wanted (ie. Anastasia's return), she might spill it to Drizella. Whatever her problem is with the girl.

I have a feeling that Anastasia's revival is not going to be what her mother thinks it will be.

Quote:
It could be that Lady Treamaine's husband had an affair that resulted in a pregnancy and Lady Tremaine was forced to raise the child as her own. That could actually work for the birth mother being wish world Regina, but I think Regina took the potion well before the wish world point of divergence, so it would require her to have done something later to reverse the affects of the curse and then either given the child up or the child was forcefully taken.
Regina took the potion right after Cora returned from Wonderland and tried to set her up with 'her soulmate' who wasn't really her soulmate at all, lol. So she was Queen at the time and the big point of divergence was the dark curse never got cast because Wish!Snowing killed the Wish!EQ. But because it's a wish realm, I wonder if there could have been slight divergent choices on the timeline also. For example, Neal|Baelfire existed in the Wish Realm as an adult, his portrait was hanging in Snowing's palace, yet he was supposed to have been long gone to Neverland centuries before the Dark Curse anyway. So I am assuming personal choices that didn't completely alter the time line could have happened. Like Baelfire still being in the Wish Realm to father a wish Henry there. They could easily explain Wish!Regina never took the potion or like you said, she simply reversed it.

Wish!Regina was actually killed|banished so if she had a child, she could have sent the child away herself, put her into hiding, knowing Wish!Snowing was coming after her. OR ... Wish!Snowing sent the child away, after they killed Wish!EQ, believing it was the merciful thing to do for the child not to have to live with the stigma on who her mother was?! Just some ideas.

I know I also initially proposed tying Wish!Hook to it but I actually think they are going the predictable route with the reveal by making his daughter Alice. Not much mystery in that which takes away from some of the anticipation that should come from this whole search Rogers is on. If they slammed us with an unexpected reveal, that would give Rogers story more impact.

Quote:
That would explain why our Regina doesn't know about her. But as you said, it also means our Regina isn't even her mother. There wouldn't be much point to it, other than to possibly explain why the two women seemed drawn to one anther.
I have been wracking my brain trying to fit a theory that could make our Regina the mother. I could think of only two slight possibilities but retconning would be needed and a way to work it into the lapsed timeline. Like the Dark Curse froze multiple realms like it did the time in the EF|SB to explain Drizella not aging? The first is my least favorable option: Regina did have a child by King Leopold but sent her away. I would say closer to his time of death so he never knew & she easily could have kept it from Snow, who was on the run from her. The second option but more difficult to retcon: Daniel. Cora was big on magic. Before marrying her off to the King, she might have pushed the wedding off until she took care of 'the problem' and Regina could have easily been slipped a forgetting potion by her mother. Then, similar to how she handled Zelena's birth, she found a way to dispose of the baby in another realm. Just ideas to throw out there but like I said, it would take retconning.

Quote:
What I do think is possible is that the scene of Regina and Drizella in the flashbacks is foreshadowing an eventual mother-daughter type relationship that is not biological. Regina was quick to take Drizella under her wing and they bonded very quickly. She was affectionate with her in a way that is normally reserved for Henry. Even when Drizella left, she followed her to Lady Tremaine's home and asked her to come with her. She was willing to take her in.
This does seem like what they are going for. Regina as a mother figure to Drizella? Even Henry commented to Roni after she confided to him about her failed adoption that everybody around there seems to see her as 'mom.' If Drizella is redeemed, I can see it going that route. I have a feeling there will even be more times Regina tries to reach Drizella in the EF2 before she finally crosses that line.

Quote:
Right now Ivy thinks the witch is her "friend" because right now the witch is going along with what she wants but I think that won't last. Victoria already doesn't care about her and might turn on her completely once she finds out Ivy has been lying to her all along. We know from spoilers that Anastasia is coming back, at least for a little while. That will leave Ivy all alone again and she might remember what Regina said about her own experience after the curse, that she "wanted the wrong things" and she might regret her choices. Then the question would be whether or not Regina would ever trust her again. Of course I might have this all wrong. Adelaide isn't a regular. It's possible they're just going to kill Ivy off after the standard 11 or 12 episodes most villains get, but I really hope not.
You know, I hope they don't cop out and just kill Drizella because that would be a horribly missed opportunity for some awesome character development. I think the Witch will turn on Ivy, I just wonder what she is waiting for? She told Ivy to be patient. But, now that I think of it, sometimes recurring characters get better treatment. I mean, I think Robin Hood got better scenes while Sean was recurring, not when he was made a regular. So maybe we have nothing to worry about, lol.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-13-2017 at 07:37 PM
Old 11-14-2017, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe whatever it is will come out after Anastasia is back? There has to be some type of reasoning Victoria has for being THAT antagonistic and cruel with Drizella. We understood Cora's motives right away. After Victoria has her guard down and she thinks she has what she wanted (ie. Anastasia's return), she might spill it to Drizella. Whatever her problem is with the girl.
I'm expecting them to reveal it in a flashback. Lady Tremaine hasn't had a centric yet, so that should be coming. Maybe 7x09? I think that is Anastasia's first episode. Or it could be like you said that once Victoria has what she wants, it's finally revealed.

Quote:
Regina took the potion right after Cora returned from Wonderland and tried to set her up with 'her soulmate' who wasn't really her soulmate at all, lol. So she was Queen at the time and the big point of divergence was the dark curse never got cast because Wish!Snowing killed the Wish!EQ. But because it's a wish realm, I wonder if there could have been slight divergent choices on the timeline also. For example, Neal|Baelfire existed in the Wish Realm as an adult, his portrait was hanging in Snowing's palace, yet he was supposed to have been long gone to Neverland centuries before the Dark Curse anyway. So I am assuming personal choices that didn't completely alter the time line could have happened. Like Baelfire still being in the Wish Realm to father a wish Henry there. They could easily explain Wish!Regina never took the potion or like you said, she simply reversed it.
They could definitely play around with some of the choices the characters made that didn't affect the storyline as a whole. Hook did say that he and original Hook's stories were the same to a point, he didn't say they were identical. Wish Robin had a very different story. Marian died in the wish world before she and Robin could marry and we know in the original EF they married and had Roland before the curse because we saw the EQ arrest Marian who already had a family in 3x21.

Quote:
I know I also initially proposed tying Wish!Hook to it but I actually think they are going the predictable route with the reveal by making his daughter Alice. Not much mystery in that which takes away from some of the anticipation that should come from this whole search Rogers is on. If they slammed us with an unexpected reveal, that would give Rogers story more impact.
Agree. Unless it turns out Alice is a mislead, they've made that story way too obvious. There has been almost no suspense involved there.

Quote:
I have been wracking my brain trying to fit a theory that could make our Regina the mother. I could think of only two slight possibilities but retconning would be needed and a way to work it into the lapsed timeline. Like the Dark Curse froze multiple realms like it did the time in the EF|SB to explain Drizella not aging? The first is my least favorable option: Regina did have a child by King Leopold but sent her away. I would say closer to his time of death so he never knew & she easily could have kept it from Snow, who was on the run from her. The second option but more difficult to retcon: Daniel. Cora was big on magic. Before marrying her off to the King, she might have pushed the wedding off until she took care of 'the problem' and Regina could have easily been slipped a forgetting potion by her mother. Then, similar to how she handled Zelena's birth, she found a way to dispose of the baby in another realm. Just ideas to throw out there but like I said, it would take retconning.
I like this one best. That would be long before the infertility potion, but yeah it would involve lots of retcon to explain Drizella's lack of aging. I think I read a fanfic where this happened, obviously not Drizella, but the idea that Regina and Daniel had a child that Cora sent away and made Regina forget. It's fun to think about he possibilities, even if none of them are likely to happen.

Quote:
I have a feeling there will even be more times Regina tries to reach Drizella in the EF2 before she finally crosses that line.
I think so too.

Quote:
You know, I hope they don't cop out and just kill Drizella because that would be a horribly missed opportunity for some awesome character development. I think the Witch will turn on Ivy, I just wonder what she is waiting for? She told Ivy to be patient. But, now that I think of it, sometimes recurring characters get better treatment. I mean, I think Robin Hood got better scenes while Sean was recurring, not when he was made a regular. So maybe we have nothing to worry about, lol.
Looking back on past seasons, except for Meghan Ory in season 1, I don't think a recurring actor has ever gotten more than 12 episodes. Sean Maguire had 12 in season 3 and Georgina Haig had 12 in season 4, but that seems to be their limit. Adelaide has been in every episode except for ep 3 so far. I don't know how all the rules work. They obviously found a way around it with Meghan.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know we were discussing the new LI for Regina a few posts back. I just came across this tweet where somebody asked about Roni getting a LI again. It's dated for Nov. 10, 2017, when 7x06 aired, so maybe Lana answered this during her live tweet session?

https://twitter.com/LanaParrilla/sta...02173988052992

She responded with 'Stay Tuned' so not sure if she already knows something from more recent scripts|filming that we don't know yet?

Quote:
I'm expecting them to reveal it in a flashback. Lady Tremaine hasn't had a centric yet, so that should be coming. Maybe 7x09? I think that is Anastasia's first episode. Or it could be like you said that once Victoria has what she wants, it's finally revealed.
If she is Rapunzel from her youth, I wonder if the episode coming up counts as a flashback for her?

Quote:
Agree. Unless it turns out Alice is a mislead, they've made that story way too obvious. There has been almost no suspense involved there.
Alice is a very anticlimactic & predictable conclusion even for a GA member not involved with fandom and spoilers (ie. Which aren't even much this season). Throwing the chess board in there right away and having Rogers & Tilly play the game together is about as obvious as it can get.

Although, if it were to be a red herring and we are intentionally being thrown off, I would predict that Anastasia is the missing girl and her cursed name in HH is Eloise Gardener. She's missing because she was lying in a coffin six feet under a garden, lol, and this could be reaching but 'Garden' can be found in the last name of Gardener? Which would likely lead back to Victoria using her henchmen to throw Rogers off the trail. Plus, Alice already has her cursed name which is Tilly, not Eloise. Of course, this theory probably only works out if Lady Tremaine turns out to be Rapunzel and Hook 2.0 stepped in as a Flynn Ryder character by falling for her and they had Anastasia. That could explain how his daughter was trapped in a tower with a witch if she was a prisoner with her mother in the tower. This would of course bring us back to how Lady Tremaine had Drizella? How far apart are the girls in age? Who is the oldest? Unless of course Eloise Gardener does turn out to be the Witch, then the Anastasia theory could be off.

I am not sure which version of EQ we are getting in FB but it appears she has some business or involvement here by sending somebody to this tower in another realm? Was it Hook she sent there? I also noticed though that in 7x06, Regina's travels lead her to this decrepit tower before helping Drizella? Mere coincidence or did she already know of the place?

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-14-2017 at 10:23 AM
Old 11-14-2017, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

I saw that tweet, but I didn't understand what she meant. Did she mean she and the writers have talked about it or does she mean it's actually already showing up in scripts? I think the "stay tuned" at least indicates she has reason to believe it is going to happen. Filming is already 2 episodes into the spring season. Surely they have at least cast the role by now.

If Lady Tremaine is Rapunzel, then that is an epic casting fail along the lines of Pinocchio and August because Meegan and Gabrielle look nothing alike. It does fit the with the storyline clues though.

I could see Anastasia being Hook's daughter. Ella said Ana was 14 when she died, but we have no idea how long she's been dead. She's been preserved, so she may actually be older then Drizella. Or maybe Drizella is the daughter? Either way Drizella seemed to believe she might find some magic at the old falling apart tower. She was probably hoping Mother Gothel left some behind. That might also be how she teams up with Mother Gothel later. They both want to make Lady Tremaine suffer.

In the promo, the EQ was talking to Hook and Smee. I saw Smee's red hat he always wears. Since the EQ sent them there, we can probably assume Regina knew the tower was there. I don't know if the fact that she was headed in that direction was significant or it just worked for the story as a meeting place for she and Drizella.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-14-2017 at 11:07 AM