Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Seannaholic Wench
[B]I am a dork. I still read Twist magazine And I am 25...hey they sometimes have good pictures of the hotties I like. Never said I was mature all the time for my age

Well if your a dork i'm a dork Cuase i still read it too and i'm 26 It keeps us young
Old 07-08-2004, 05:26 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

2004 People 50 Hottest Bachelors

Old 07-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Bachelor? Not for long. I just want to curl up on that couch and snuggle with him. And he's a dog person. Oh, we'll get along fine.

Matt Damon was considered for the role? I love MD like a fat kid loves cake, but Ryan definitely made the role. I can't picture anyone else playing it.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 07-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for scanning the Twist pics Angie! I still read Twist magazine, but I'm 16 so I dont know if thats old enough to be considered a dork

Amy: I dont think I've seen that trailer before, but I hope those end up on the DVD as extended scenes or something.

I agree with everyone else, I cant imagine Matt Damon as Noah. He just doesn't seem like he would fit the part. Ryan was definately the right choice for Noah.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm really anxious to see what special features they put on The Notebook DVD. I would really love to see Ryan's screen test, and maybe some behind the scenes. I also think a commentary by Ryan and Rachel would be really cool. But I am really praying that they put the table scene in with some other deleted scenes, cause I was really looking forward to seeing that...especially since he made the table.

Amy: We never seem to catch each other online...tag, you're it.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BabelyBehr
Well if your a dork i'm a dork Cuase i still read it too and i'm 26 It keeps us young
I like the way you thinking
Old 07-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Well I heard that Ashley Judd was signed up for the role of Allie in the movie, but she had to turn down the role because of scheduling conflicts.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:43 AM
rio
Dedicated Fan

Here's a cool website dedicated to Ryan.

click>>Ryan Gosling | Canadian Psyko | Dear To Ryan
Old 07-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Chrissy: I PM-ed you back!

Mandy: I agree, I hope that version of the scene is on the DVD.

rio: Thanks for the link!!
Old 07-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

This thread is too close to the bottom! I found these caps on either the movie thread or the couples thread:

Old 07-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think i've seen one interview with them together i always miss them or catch it right at the end.. YellowRose were those caps from good morning america?
Old 07-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Yea, those caps are from gma.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

does anyone know where i can see video of gma??
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 07-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I love seeing them together. They always seemed to be very focused on each other when they are together. They have a natural chemistry that you don't get to see every day.

I really like Rachel's hair, and even though Ryan is a bit shaggy as far as his hair goes, I think he has a great sense of style.

I'm really looking forward to the new movie he has coming out with Naomi Watts. (I'm not sure what it is called.) I can't wait to see his look in this movie...they seem to change all of the time.
Old 07-10-2004, 07:52 AM
rio
Dedicated Fan

I was so bummed that I missed the Good Morning American. I had to no clue about it. I wish Ryan & Rachel went to Conan O'brien/Leno and all those night talk shows. I think that one of the actors from the movie went to Conan O'brien but I missed that also. The trailer was being played everywhere on tv but the actors should've done more appearances. TRL would've been great. Oh yah, I do love rachel's new hair color but I think she looks beautiful in any color.

Just a question for fun: Which look do you prefer in Ryan Gosling. The buffed up look he had in The Notebook at the end or the slim Ryan?