Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2019, 10:11 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
“I’ve been a fan of Reba since I was a little girl. Her voice has always felt nostalgic for me. Even as an adult, there’s something about her tone and her storytelling that just feels like home,”
That is not the first time she has referred to Reba as feeling like home, is it?
Quote:
"Everybody knows she's talented but sometimes they don’t see that big-hearted, loving person that she really is,"
Everyone should learn this as Kelly has an amazingly big heart and is warm and loving. More people should see this and love her for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx
From what I can tell there is a full version available for those in the US to watch but otherwise is region blocked
Why are channels evil and enjoying region blocking? This is not fair, Kelly's voice kills in that. I've heard a couple of versions of the song and that is sounding up to be one of if not the best so I would love to hear it in full.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No it wasn't. I'm pretty sure its listed in our OP too. I think she said it during the Crossroads special

I don't understand the region blocking thing either. I think it was CBS too if I remember correctly so I think we should just get access anyway with our connections to it now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2019, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That region block thing is annoying, because it's advertised, but only available to US residents.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think that goes without saying? US isn't the only ones who do it though. I found it on Delta a lot of her stuff I could experience but any fans outside of Australia couldn't so couldn't really discuss it easily. Its a stupid function

source unknown

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2019, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the restrictions suck in region specific access.

Such a cute GIF! Thanks for that!

American Idol Season 1 finale. Loved this!

Old 01-21-2019, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That was better than the performance my gif is from (same song though). There was more fun & spontaneity in their first performance together. I don't think they knew what to expect in that one from each other. Pretty sure Kelly started circling Reba & she just went with it. You can at least see Reba being impressed by Kelly in their performance - & in that first gif is part of it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2019, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
'Thank you for being a really rad grandma for my kids'
this should be the next thread title!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-21-2019, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ That's a great idea.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

should we add a future titles list to the OP so we remember it? I feel like we could use what Reba said about Kelly as one too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2019, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

definitely add both of them

Old 01-23-2019, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Added those two

Could we use something from this one too:
Quote:
“I’ve been a fan of Reba since I was a little girl. Her voice has always felt nostalgic for me. Even as an adult, there’s something about her tone and her storytelling that just feels like home,”
Then there's always all these quotes from the OP

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-23-2019, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

lots of options

Old 01-24-2019, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think so

How about these to be added as future title ideas for now:
Quote:
"[Reba's] voice has always felt nostalgic for me. There’s something about her tone and her storytelling that just feels like home"

Because their ballads are each other's favourites

"She is one of my best friends" - Reba

"You're very welcoming which makes me feel more comfortable" - Kelly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-24-2019, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds good to me

Old 01-24-2019, 01:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Added

Chelle » join GTmy art