Graphics Team Manager

There are pictures of Delta getting her make-up & hair done here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-26-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I barely recognized her
Old 09-28-2015, 01:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Same . I had to look twice to check that it really was her as I wasn't sure at first

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2015, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too
Old 10-21-2015, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Almost time just over a week left (& three weeks until I go see it). Hope we get lots of things from it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2015, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's exciting
Old 10-21-2015, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes Did you ever listen to the song I posted that she's going to sing?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2015, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

No I can listen to it now though
Old 10-22-2015, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You don't have to, I was just curious. Maybe wait until we (hopefully) have Delta singing it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-22-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds like a good idea I'm sure it's more fun to listen to when Delta sings it anyway
Old 10-22-2015, 02:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

For you most likely

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-22-2015, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh definitely
Old 10-25-2015, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope we don't have to wait long before one turns up . I also wouldn't mind if they changed the ad on TV to Delta singing Memory instead of Elaine Paige (who plays the role in the movie & clips from it are being used to promote the musical currently)

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 10-25-2015 at 01:09 AM
Old 10-25-2015, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope we get lots of pictures and videos
Old 10-30-2015, 02:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I heard a tiny bit of Delta singing Memory on the news tonight . I need it in full now. They also were talking to her a little bit about the role but she didn't really say anything interesting. Just more about how excited she is for the part & how different it is from performing as she has to do two shows a day & has to follow instructions/work with an ensemble. Others were saying how good she is & how she really seems to understand the part/importance of her role

Quote:
The pop star added that the role of the former "glamour cat" has parallels with her own story.

"I felt it in my heart," she said. "I feel Grizabella in the way that I feel her towards my own story - the moments that you've felt broken, so it's just a matter of the connection."
That's from the second link. I find it interesting that she saw the connection as well since I was thinking that about the role as well (& I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in this thread too)

found more of the song I'm teasing myself I think

She sings at the start of that one & then if you skip to about 2.30 the woman is talking about her & you hear her sing again

From what I can tell this is the full version of the first time she sings the song. In the first act of the show she sings a little bit of Memory, wanting the other cats to be nice to her but they don't respond so she walks off (which is also where act one ends). Then towards the end of act two she comes back & sings the song again, only a longer version of it

Chelle » join GTmy art