Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2017, 10:32 PM
New Fan

so I was looking up what tracks were going to be on the season 5 volume 2 album and I didnt see any hayden songs at all or any new jonathan jackson songs from season 5b. am i wrong about this or are there actually no new javery songs in this next soundtrack ??
Old 05-23-2017, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
CMT posted this pic on Twitter today. I'm not sure why it's not part of the other press images.

Thx for posting, but looks like the typical click bait bs posted by cmt to attract Javery fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss23185 (View Post)
so I was looking up what tracks were going to be on the season 5 volume 2 album and I didnt see any hayden songs at all or any new jonathan jackson songs from season 5b. am i wrong about this or are there actually no new javery songs in this next soundtrack ??
I would not be surprised, bc marshall and his people give nothing on jonathan or hayden or their characters. It's all about maddie, daphne, zach, deacon and maybe scarlett and clay.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

A side went up for 521 and it's all about Maddie and her career

It's for the director for some kind of video Maddie's shooting. She's singing but I don't think it's a music video because there's a couple clients that are there watching. They keep mentioning her mascara so a commercial for a makeup company maybe??

Alyssa (Rachel's character) shows up near the end to see how things are going.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-23-2017, 01:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Rachel's character must have a song:

She doesn't know anything about country music when she comes on, do you think she is singing a country song though?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-23-2017, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pic
Old 05-25-2017, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

New promo.

Old 05-25-2017, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Once again there's barely any Avery. I don't get this show.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
New promo.

It's good there is more Juliette, but too little avery. The problem is the girls are featured all over too much.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the promo
Old 05-25-2017, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thoughts on the promo:

1) I like that there is more Juliette but if she is just going to revert back to her old self I don't understand the point of 5A. I feel like these writers throw character growth out the window as soon as it is no longer convenient for them.
2) Really no Avery to speak of and it was a pretty long promo.
3) I have no interest in runaway teens. This story line feels outdated and overdone.
4) I'm already sick of the Maddie/Clay "we come from different worlds" conversation. Move on. We get that Maddie is a spoiled privileged princess who is an ungrateful brat. What else is new?
5) I have trouble understanding why Will is even interested in Zach. They have nothing in common and Zach is annoying as crap. They set the bar pretty high with Kevin and Zach is not even close. I'm semi-interested to know what Zach is hiding but I'm sure it is something stupid or will be all about poor misunderstood Zach. Not interested.
6) Dragging out this insipid Damien/Scarlett/Gunnar story line is ludicrous. I have hated this story line since 505 and it just keeps going. Please make it STOP!! This story line is just so offensive and is insulting to women everywhere. Now Scarlett is being made to feel like a tramp by her OB/GYN? A male OB/GYN no less. These writers should be ashamed.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Thoughts on the promo:

1) I like that there is more Juliette but if she is just going to revert back to her old self I don't understand the point of 5A. I feel like these writers throw character growth out the window as soon as it is no longer convenient for them.
2) Really no Avery to speak of and it was a pretty long promo.
3) I have no interest in runaway teens. This story line feels outdated and overdone.
4) I'm already sick of the Maddie/Clay "we come from different worlds" conversation. Move on. We get that Maddie is a spoiled privileged princess who is an ungrateful brat. What else is new?
5) I have trouble understanding why Will is even interested in Zach. They have nothing in common and Zach is annoying as crap. They set the bar pretty high with Kevin and Zach is not even close. I'm semi-interested to know what Zach is hiding but I'm sure it is something stupid or will be all about poor misunderstood Zach. Not interested.
6) Dragging out this insipid Damien/Scarlett/Gunnar story line is ludicrous. I have hated this story line since 505 and it just keeps going. Please make it STOP!! This story line is just so offensive and is insulting to women everywhere. Now Scarlett is being made to feel like a tramp by her OB/GYN? A male OB/GYN no less. These writers should be ashamed.
I feel pretty much exactly like you do. Though I actually enjoy that they didn't decide to just turn Juliette into a different person overnight. I like that she's a drama queen and I don't ever want her to stop being one. That's why I fell in love with her to begin with. I'm just done with her church business and her leg issues. I'm ready for her to not be insecure though. I want her to rise to the top again.

Omg I could cry of bordem when I see Daphne scenes.

In what universe does the SGD triangle make sense? I've been trying to follow these trailers to figure out what's going on but I have no idea. If that baby is Damien's then Scarlett should not be living in his home let alone bringing Damien there. And if it is Gunnar's baby, why is Damien part of it at all?! Like GO HOME. I cannot stand this storyline! It's a joke
Old 05-25-2017, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
In what universe does the SGD triangle make sense? I've been trying to follow these trailers to figure out what's going on but I have no idea. If that baby is Damien's then Scarlett should not be living in his home let alone bringing Damien there. And if it is Gunnar's baby, why is Damien part of it at all?! Like GO HOME. I cannot stand this storyline! It's a joke
Yeah, I don't really understand what this is. I was actually interested in following this to see what happened here but after that promo, I think I'll pass. Why in the world has this turned into some sort of bizarre three-way, let's all be one big happy family situation? I'm baffled. Why is Gunnar riding in the backseat of someone's car with them? Why is Scarlett saying Damien didn't ask for any of this?? WHY DOES NO ONE IN NASHVILLE USE PROTECTION?? (Besides Juliette and Avery, who must have had some sort of birth control failure with Cadence). Gunnar must be tortured. Damien is weirdly excited and Scarlett seems oblivious.

Also, this isn't a teen show but...let me just shut up.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
Yeah, I don't really understand what this is. I was actually interested in following this to see what happened here but after that promo, I think I'll pass. Why in the world has this turned into some sort of bizarre three-way, let's all be one big happy family situation? I'm baffled. Why is Gunnar riding in the backseat of someone's car with them? Why is Scarlett saying Damien didn't ask for any of this?? WHY DOES NO ONE IN NASHVILLE USE PROTECTION?? (Besides Juliette and Avery, who must have had some sort of birth control failure with Cadence). Gunnar must be tortured. Damien is weirdly excited and Scarlett seems oblivious.

Also, this isn't a teen show but...let me just shut up.
At first I was like, okay it's obviously Damien's baby but Scarlett chose to stay with Gunnar but she seems so cold towards him. But then I thought,...no maybe it's Gunnar's baby and Scarlett and Damien are together but she's living with Gunnar because he wants her to because it's his baby. Whatever it is, it's bloody bizzare and horrible

I want to shake oblivious Scarlett! What do you want??!!! Get a grip
Old 05-25-2017, 03:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
At first I was like, okay it's obviously Damien's baby but Scarlett chose to stay with Gunnar but she seems so cold towards him. But then I thought,...no maybe it's Gunnar's baby and Scarlett and Damien are together but she's living with Gunnar because he wants her to because it's his baby. Whatever it is, it's bloody bizzare and horrible

I want to shake oblivious Scarlett! What do you want??!!! Get a grip
I have no idea who the father of that kid is based on that promo. Has she decided to not open the envelope? Have the three of them decided not to ever find out? I mean, this is...I have no idea what to make of any of that. Damien says, "We're going to have a baby"?????????? That's just foolishness.

No comment on the rest. I'm tired of Maddie but I've been tired of her so whatever. I guess we're gonna double down on the teen stuff in this second half. How interesting and fun.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:42 PM
Total Fan

I believe the baby must be Damien's from the way this promo and others have been set up; and Gunnar, good man that he is, is trying to make life as comfortable and uncomplicated for Scarlett and the baby as he can. I believe he wants and chooses to be a part of the baby's life....... He has always wanted to be a dad. He truly loves Scarlett, in spite of everything that has happened. And he is a true friend to her as well. I'm getting the vibe that Scarlett may already have second thoughts about sleeping with Damien....maybe even regrets. She has to know that Damien is a creep (IMO) by the way he treated her during the video shoot, and I'm wondering if he may have questioned Scarlett about getting an abortion when she said she was "having this baby. That's my decision." I don't think Gunnar would have asked her that....but I may be wrong. Lately from all her comments in her new interviews, Clare seems so enamored by the new liberation I-Am-Woman-Hear-Me-Roar storylines, especially what she said about how wonderful Rayna's sage deathbed advice was. I was so hoping Damien would skip town and be GONE already....but that doesn't seem to be the case. I admit I am curious to see where this is headed......NOT!, but I'll go along for the ride. Just Because.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread