Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2017, 02:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm the same feel that I don't want to watch but I can't give it up !

I think they are filming 521 this week.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks for the casting info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Thank you!
Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I can't quite let it go either. I want to see what happens to Juliette and Avery. Plus, extra notices like this one make me want to tun in. BTW, does anyone know which ep they're filming now?
Quote:
Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
'AVERY' CONCERT AUDIENCE: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-65, variety of types that might attend a concert performance by Avery Barkley (*various other roles to inlcude Security, Staff, Teamsters, VIP may also be available but will be granted on an as-needed basis so please DO NOT ask - you MUST be willing to work as Audience to be considered for a specialty role)
'AVERY' FAN GIRLS/AUDIENCE: female, all ethnicities, age range 18-28, young, hip, attractive, confident, energetic types
'AVERY' AUTOGRAPH FANS/AUDIENCE: female, all ethnicities, age range 18-28, young, hip, attractive, confident, energetic, MUST be willing to let Jonathan Jackson sign your chest or various other body parts in the scene (*please specify that you are willing when submitting)
Thanks for the casting info. Sounds interesting. Wonder how the writers are going to work this out. Oh, well, I was one of the people who said they wanted Avery to become successful. I never thought about him signing Body parts as a part of his success.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love the new promo that features Juliette. I was smiling by the end of it. This is the Juliette I love, not the church-going, unsure-of-herself Juliette, always asking Avery for reassurance. This Juliette who goes after what she wants even if she does the wrong thing along the way. Juliette making mistakes and then apologizing for them is her MO.

That said, I don't expect her to return to how she was in S4. If she does, then that is a stupid mistake. I also don't expect her and Avery to break up. I think Juliette will lash out like she always does, get called on it, probably by Avery or Glenn, and apologize or at least temper herself. She's obviously upset about the Gospel album, which sounds like it tanks, and is probably jealous that Hailey is doing well, so she lashes out.

I'm hoping this is not a long drawn-out storyline and Juliette comes to her senses pretty fast. In the meantime, I think I'm going to enjoy the ride.

I also enjoyed seeing Hailey stand up for herslef. She was a bit too goody-goody for me before.

I am not looking forward to the teen runaway story or anything to do with Zach. Blech.
Oh, wow. I haven't watched the promo and I heard it was horrible. Interesting that you liked it. I hope your take on it is right. I'm still not watching but...
Old 05-18-2017, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

‘Nashville’ Reveals Rachel Bilson & Kaitlin Doubleday Character Details | Deadline
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashie (View Post)
Soapbubbles511 was so kind to tip me about the CB thread on the celebrities board;

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/connie-b...hair-63086040/

Maybe an idea to bring this thread back to life for us Rayna fans who are still in mourning but love CB
Thanks for link Have been missing Rayna thread for all things Connie

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...source=twitter

Here is more detailed article... Marshall is really so out of what really show´s heart is... For sure there is more to other characters, but saying other than that epic love being in heart of Deacon´s story is just dumb and takes away all we watched for over 4 years And for this he hurried up killing Rayna early on season :/

Last edited by IceTear1; 05-18-2017 at 12:25 PM
Old 05-18-2017, 11:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Drat. I was holding onto a slim thread of hope that one of them would be Avery's mentioned but never seen sister.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-18-2017, 11:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

THANK YOU!! I have been waiting for info on Rachel's character! I appreciate you posting.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-18-2017, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

'Nashville' Season 5 New Character Details | Hollywood Reporter

Interview with Marshall about this
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-18-2017, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Marshall is so out of touch regarding this show and its viewers.

Not happy at all about these newbie women. As I have said before, neither one of these women are needed. The vast majority of the regular cast was ignored during the first half of the season. Now was the time to use them to their full potential. Now they will be fighting for airtime from all of Marshall's newbies. Between Zach, teens, and these newbies, airtime will be minimal for our favorites that have been there since day 1.

Surprised a new soundtrack is coming out right now. Normally volume 2 does not come out until around the last episode of the current season. Some of those song titles do not sound familiar. Are they releasing some songs ahead of the second half of the season?
Old 05-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

And they've already cast the ex-husband for Jessie. And there's no way we're not seeing their kid. So even more new characters to build up a new character

And clearly Zach is trying to turn H65 into something Rayna never wanted it to be, bringing along more new characters with that. So that leaves Deacon to spend his life fighting them to not lose what Rayna wanted for her label?
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-18-2017, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Nashville Showrunner Marshall Herskovitz Explains Kaitlin Doubleday's and Rachel Bilson's New Characters - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Another one. And ugghh they're trying to use Rayna to make one of the newbies relevant? Nope.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-18-2017, 06:51 PM
New Fan

I'm happy to see Deacon's going to have an opry performance
Old 05-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleighmay (View Post)
I'm happy to see Deacon's going to have an opry performance
Do you mean in real life or on the show?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread