Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Broken Hearts Club #50 - I Thought About You Once Today....I Never Stopped....

"One thing about being in love is that if you are, you'd never doubt it to begin with. There'd be no question. And no matter how much joy and pain that love gives you, that person always takes your breath away."

The Members

Daisy34 - Kelly 6/14
cute_kitten - Dora 7/12
CrabbyCancer69 - Mari 7/16
Scooby_Doo - M 8/17
Wicked_Design - Tracy 4/8
In Fair Verona - Sibby
PoP NoT SoDa - Dana 6/4
AEOllie - Ash 8/23
�heri� �u�u - Cher 7/4
\m/beefshake-weezer\m/ - Lyndsey
*M*L*3602 - Leslie 8/19
*Ledi* - Ledi
Lexi A. - Erin 4/27
I3rown Eyed Girl - Angie
Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh - Kim
-Kat- - Kat 4/9
Suzan83 - Suzy 9/3
Dotson - Dotson 9/29
General Jiang Wei - Chris
your_perfect_drug - Ty 12/13
brendanjunkie - Michelle
Crazy_D+J_Fan - Kelly2
~*Cubby*~ - Patty
CrazyJoey8 - Crazy
fredbabygrl - Dana2
Secret Agent Guy - Drew 8/16
JW77 - Daniel
Ramones85 - Keri
Are You Happy Now? - Shinie 19/1
~Clumsy_Lover~ Shianne
Rosie1370 - Mandy 7/28
*Jamie* -Jamie 1/8
fever4fox- Chimere
Godless Angel - Suzie 10/3
i heart giles - Mytra 3/27
Vitalogy - Anabela 12/04
SwingKidPT - Robyn
Age-a-licious - Adrienne 12/19

The BHC Soundtrack

M ~ All Stars - Back When
Chris ~ Adema - Unstable
Kelly ~ Chris Rice - Smile
Daniel ~ New Found Glory - The Minute I Met You
Kat ~ Dido - Take My Hand
Suzy ~ Gavin Thorpe - Out of Place
Keri ~ Blind Melon - No Rain
Tracy ~ Stevie Wonder - I Believe
Dana ~ Cindy Lauper - Time After Time
Lyndsey ~ Jefferson Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Dora ~ Daniel Bedingfield - Never gonna leave your side
Matthew ~ Honeybrowne - Texas Angel
Mandy ~ Everclear - Learning How to Smile
Drew ~ Coldplay - In My Face
Dana ~ Avril - I Don't Give a Damn
Erin ~ Fiona Apple - Pale September
Cher ~ Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
Ty ~ Jimmy Wayne - After You
Jamie ~ Somewhere Out There - An American Tail
Mari ~ Peter Cetera w/Crystal Bernard - I Wanna Take Forever Tonight
Sibby ~ Lifehouse - Everything
Shinie ~ David Gray - Babylon
Anabela ~ Pearl Jam - Thumbing My Way
Ash ~ Sugarcult - Pretty Girl

Member Websites

Anabela ~ Welcome to Ballyhara
Ashley ~ Just the typical facts of a typical life in a town on the Eastern Shore
Cher ~ Walking Cindrella
Kat ~ http://www.livejournal.com/~_surrounded
Leslie ~ Hope, Love, Friendship
Mytra ~ faz chover
Robyn ~ Sigh...pause
Suzy ~ http://blog.september-rain.org
Ty ~ Sweet T
Suzie ~ Born to try

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]
Old 04-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Suzy! I knew you'd come up with something [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy 50th thread [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 04-25-2004, 03:46 PM
Addicted Fan

happy 50th [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

thanks guys...yea...im really still upset about this...i mean what if my mom's right...i know i need to lose a few lbs...but jeez...ya know?*sighs* i KNOW i dont need to lose weight..or i shouldnt have to...to have someone find me attractive..i just...blah! LOL anyway.

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 04-25-2004, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Yay [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Our 50th Thread! I don't even remember the thread number I started posting in.

Mytra- Friday night was okay, but last night was even better. Jimmy is hilarious. And well, gosh - I like him again. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I haven't heard anything from Mr. Personaility (aka Devon) yet, I'm debating whether or not to call him.

Finley- Yeah, Tuesday's episode wasn't that great but cute at some parts w/Luke and Kirk at the end. The promo was misleading, some of those scenes don't come until the finale. They showed various scenes in the next upcoming episodes.

Leslie- Since Mr. Personaility (Devon) doesn't have much of a talking attitude, I wouldn't even want to say to him - he's not open enough but I really want to try and talk to him about it, I just don't want to say, you know? And I see Jimmy in Gym, Math, and Physics. He's a really great guy and friend to me, and I've liked him for awhile. I went out with Saturday night some other people, we had a great time and actually found stuff to talk about it. I hate boys [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

What happened, M? I have a feeling. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm so sorry, hun.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 04-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ash I think a lot of what your mum said was just reflecting the way society is so image obsessed. And I do think that some women can use their image to get them ahead, but you have to be a certain kind of girl with no shame. And killer legs. The majority of the time though I don't think it honestly matters. Especially when it comes to relationships. Who wants to go out with someone so judgemental? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cher Mr Personality, eh? Oh dear [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] At least things with Jimmy are going well, that's great news [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And just remember, at Prom you won't just be alone with Devon, your friends will be there too and I'm sure the night will be great with you looking lovely in your dress [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 04-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Total Fan

Cher aw, you like Jimmy now? [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

M and Ash [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I started posting on #40 I think...

happy 50th!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 04-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Whoo whoo...50!

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yayy, I'm going to reread stuffs, brb later chicas [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm just going to reply based on what I've read on this thread since I'm a lazy ass [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ash, I feel ya, gal. I was overweight at one point in my life (depression 'n such--but I'm not saying that you are overweight, okay?), and b/c of what I learn from stereotypes/what my mom told me, I was really discouraged and had zero self-esteem = extreme shyness.

It's just that I found out b4 losing all those weight, when I opened up and was friendly and kinda discouraged the thought that men only looked at me for my physique, I actually managed to date a really nice guy and people accepted me the way I was.

I didn't even remember that I was still 'fat' when I dated that guy (I remembered only from pics of me during that dating period), nonetheless, he found me to be very beautiful and precious. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That little lesson I learned that not all men are into 'thin' or boobs had only by Pamie Anderson. However, I'm also realistic, with a height-weight proportionate physique, I receive more male attention. But honestly, not all those male-attention was good, some turned sour. So yeah, whatever you do (lose weight or whatever), you have to be pleased with who you are first. Redundant advise, I know, but tis' true!

Cher, I'm glad that you find Jimmy likeable again. As for Mr. Personality [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img], I think if you needed something confirmed from him, you can just call him and get it over with, darlin'. And if you just want to talk/chat about whatever, eh, just call him and let him call you back if you couldn't reach him the first time (leaving message is very good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img])

I learned just today (Sunday), that asking someone for confirmation is not a bad thing, it puts things to rest.
I have been rather 'tortured' when it comes to this guy, D, for the past 2 something years. And my last communication with him was leaving him my number (a long time ago) so that we could talk things out and have a disclosure.

Months passed. No reply. I was upset of course, but I moved on, rather sadly. Then this morning, I met him and confronted him. It turned out that he had called me back and left a message, but perhaps my answering machine didn't record well at the time. He told me that he wondered why I was blowing him off for months [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mytra.. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hiya chica, how are things with you?

Kat, excellente advice, darlin [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] How are you and Timm-ahhh?

M [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] how are things? Do you think Daniel needs some ass-kickin'? Ask away and I'll do it...J/K. I know Daniel is treating you right, babe.

My life as a married woman is rather weird and sometimes rocky. But it's good. I'm thinking of having a small wedding ceremony, but then again, I don't really like weddings for its eviiiiilness...well, it may bring my evilness. Eoghan said hi to y'all (yeah, that's my hubby).

Ta for now, darlings.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tracy Good to see you! I hope things are going well. I think all marriages take a little bit of time to adjust at first...not that I have any experience in the matter [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mytra [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey! I can't exactly remember which thread I posted on, I think the very first time it was #8 but then I took a long break and returned later.

Kat | icon |
Old 04-26-2004, 03:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm back.

You people have been busy. I'm afraid I don't have time to go back and read everything that went on while I was gone.

Everything is much better with me.
- I haven't spoken to Ricardo since the monday I made him delete my number from his mobile phone. What can I say? Some days are easier than others. I know I did what I had to do, but sometimes I miss him.
- Things are better at my job. Next month, we already have tons of adverts. Everybody here was surprised. We were not doing very well finantially and now things are looking better. If things keep this way, maybe I'll have a full-time job in a few months. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
- I looked for rooms and some of them weren't that expensive. But I talked to a friend of mine that shares a house with 3 guys. She said that when one of them moves, she will tell the owner of the house not to put adds before talking to me. The house is in a great place and I would love living with Joana. I just hope I can afford when one of the rooms becomes vacant.

I hope everything is ok with all of you.
I'm now off to post in other boards to show off my new sig. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

bye,
Anabela
Old 04-26-2004, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anabela I'm glad things are looking up for you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's great things at work have improved. Hopefully you'll be able find a place to live soon [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 04-26-2004, 04:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Kat: yeah, things are a lot better and I'm feeling good at the moment.

I'm going to try catching up on LJ.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

I had a look at that profile of Trent and it says he's still in a relationship with that girl. He also uploaded a pic of them together. Which wouldn't load and that's probably best. But I could see a title "Me and the g/f".

I really give up. I guess signs don't mean *****. As special as it is to be able to feel him etc. it's also pure torture. And I wish it would stop. If he doesn't love me, then it just needs to stop.

He's not in my MSN list anymore. His email addresses are blocked. There's just no point anymore.

I give up.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Also, I'm leaving BHC.

I don't add anything to the group anymore. I don't believe in love at the moment and I'm so sick of everything. My health, my life, my faith, Trent, men, love in general. I'm highly disappointed in it all. To the point where I feel broken.

I wish everyone the best, I love you guys, you know that. If I could take everyone's pain away, I would do it in a second.

Take care.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww Suzy, I'm sorry you feel so upset by everything right now. I understand that you want some space right now, and BHC can be a bit of a hard place to be when you have a lot going on. But you're not going forever right? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You can't, we'd missed you far too much! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Not the sounds totally selfish but...this place wouldn't be the same without you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 04-26-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread