Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2018, 10:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, this season started out pretty strong and exciting but now it's getting boring and predictable. Lately, every week it's obvious what's going to happen. I said weeks ago Tyler pretty much already has the check but it becomes even more obvious he's winning. It's so obvious the pecking order for evictions will be Rockstar, Hayleigh, Fessy, Sam, JC (shame those two don't realize how their literally just being used and are on the bottom of the totem pole) Scottie, Brett/Angela (could go either way unless Tyler wants to take Angela cause she will be so hated by the jury is my bet) with the F2 being Tyler and Kaycee and of course Tyler will win, especially when Kaycee didn't do sh.. I hate that the hacker thing ruined what could of been an interesting week. Anyway, the season started off great but now it's extremely predictable and will most likely become boring. They definitely should of had a jury member re-enter the house.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What is this? I’m so confused as to how you guys think Tyler is guaranteed to win. I love the guy and have so enjoyed watching him play, but he has a long way to go to get to the end, and he has already had to switch up his game because of Haleigh catching on to him. And like I’ve said before, watching somebody play well and outsmart other players isn’t necessarily boring. To me This has been one of the greatest seasons in recent memory, possibly of all time. And even if Tyler goes home, I believe I will standby this opinion.
ICON
Old 08-14-2018, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree April. I like Tyler's game play, he's been smart and not a villain like Bay tried to insinuate.
Old 08-14-2018, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
I agree April. I like Tyler's game play, he's been smart and not a villain like Bay tried to insinuate.
She came off looking a lot worse than he did, IMO.

You know who’s actually been pretty refreshing since she left the show? Kaitlin.
ICON
Old 08-14-2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, this season started out pretty strong and exciting but now it's getting boring and predictable. Lately, every week it's obvious what's going to happen. I said weeks ago Tyler pretty much already has the check but it becomes even more obvious he's winning. It's so obvious the pecking order for evictions will be Rockstar, Hayleigh, Fessy, Sam, JC (shame those two don't realize how their literally just being used and are on the bottom of the totem pole) Scottie, Brett/Angela (could go either way unless Tyler wants to take Angela cause she will be so hated by the jury is my bet) with the F2 being Tyler and Kaycee and of course Tyler will win, especially when Kaycee didn't do sh.. I hate that the hacker thing ruined what could of been an interesting week. Anyway, the season started off great but now it's extremely predictable and will most likely become boring. They definitely should of had a jury member re-enter the house.
AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IN THIS POST!!!

Though I do think that Scottie will be out before Haleigh. They under estimate Haleigh. They think she is a weak player (even though shes won 2 comps and was close in a few others) and they still think she was lying about being the hacker. Its ridiculous. But Im glad because I want her to skate on by. Angela and Kaycee hate Scottie because they thought he was on their side at one point but hes very clearly not.

I imagine that after Rockstar goes home its going to be Scottie after that, then Faysal, then Haleigh. Then it'll just be down to Level Flop plus JC and Sam. Sam may self evict, but they are totally gunning for JC. I am living for that eviction though, its what he deserves after being such a dummy. Im just praying that Brett can win something and finally take out Tyler. I dont mind Kaycee sitting in the final 2 because I dont think she would win, shes so boring and has done nothing in the game. But if she does happen to win because the jury is bitter then that will also be sort of hilarious. Basically any outcome is going to be hilarious because not all of L6 can win.

Quote:
What is this? I’m so confused as to how you guys think Tyler is guaranteed to win.
Im confused as to how you dont think so lol. Literally the only people that even have Tyler's name is their mouth is Rockstar and Haleigh. All the others are basically going to hand him the win.

JC thinks Tyler is his #1. So does Angela. So does Kaycee. its pathetic. But I will say, the one thing Tyler is doing right in this game is not talking. He literally never responds to people when they pitch him or talk game, he just sits and listens and doesnt offer anything. Its strange that people dont pick up on the fact that hes lying to them but again, more their stupidity than Tyler being some mastermind lol.

This season WAS good at the start but now its boring. When one side rules the game and just picks off the other it is not fun, exciting, or interesting. Sorry, its just not.

I am really praying for a Faysal HOH. Haleigh can get him to put up Tyler and Angela. Thats all I want. I need L6 to finally feel unsafe and scramble to get votes.

I dont mind if Tyler makes final 4 I just dont want him to win because thats so boring.
Old 08-14-2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen her on social media and she's relaxed a lot now!
Old 08-14-2018, 04:23 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess we'll see, I easily see them getting Hayleigh out next cause she's won some comps (including the hacker and HOH) not a dumb sheep for Tyler, and has him pegged (she knows he played both sides and seems to be the only one that sees what a huge threat he is) if she didn't win HOH, I'm sure she would be sitting in Rockstar's position then voted out. I'm still confused where Scottie stands but he seems to be with Tyler now from what I heard and I bet he will vote out Rockstar. I see them going after Heyleigh and her lapdog Fessy before Scottie. I only see him going if one of them win the Veto and they put him up, but I still see the other person getting evicted over Scottie. On the first episode I thought I would love Kaycee but she's done nothing and is barely shown. She is wallpaper, I also thought she would be a way better competitor. I was hoping she would be more of a standout but like the others, she is just laying down for Tyler. I'm 100% sure Tyler is winning the game, there is literally no denying it. He has a power, he always wins Vetos, and his entire alliance is enamored with him. He's going nowhere. I'll be SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED if he doesn't win or be in the F2. One of them need to wake up and realize the only way they are winning is if they take out Tyler but again, I'm sure that won't happen.

Yeah, my only hope is that Fessy wins HOH (deja vu, said the same thing last week about Hayleigh and her HOH was completely pointless) there would be some hope since the dumb Hacker twist will be over (ugh, ruined this week and it would of been good) and hopefully he'll just do what Hayleigh says and not JC (my problem with Fessy is that he is so dumb as well. I'm annoyed he is so obsessed with JC and working with him when he is lying to him EVERY SINGLE WEEK. JC flipping all the time is just as obvious as Tyler doing it and running the entire game) but it seems unlikely since Thurs. it will pretty much be the entire house vs. Fessy in that HOH ugh!
Old 08-14-2018, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
What is this? I’m so confused as to how you guys think Tyler is guaranteed to win. I love the guy and have so enjoyed watching him play, but he has a long way to go to get to the end, and he has already had to switch up his game because of Haleigh catching on to him. And like I’ve said before, watching somebody play well and outsmart other players isn’t necessarily boring. To me This has been one of the greatest seasons in recent memory, possibly of all time. And even if Tyler goes home, I believe I will standby this opinion.
I totally second this!

I’m not finding this season boring at all. It’s been quite fun & entertaining!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-14-2018, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kaitlyn was entertaining. She had to go, but outside of the house she seems like a lot of fun, actually. She's single now, btw. However, I don't love her obsession for Tyler after he called her a "dumb ass girl" that he had no feelings for.

I love Rachel and Winston now because they are totally rooting against L6.... Well, Winston is still rooting for Brett but Rachel seems more unbiased which is cool. She seems really funny. She was laughing her ass off over all the furniture comments about Angela/Kaycee.

Quote:
I guess we'll see, I easily see them getting Hayleigh out next cause she's won some comps (including the hacker and HOH) not a dumb sheep for Tyler, and has him pegged (she knows he played both sides and seems to be the only one that sees what a huge threat he is) if she didn't win HOH, I'm sure she would be sitting in Rockstar's position then voted out. I'm still confused where Scottie stands but he seems to be with Tyler now from what I heard and I bet he will vote out Rockstar. I see them going after Heyleigh and her lapdog Fessy before Scottie. I only see him going if one of them win the Veto and they put him up, but I still see the other person getting evicted over Scottie. On the first episode I thought I would love Kaycee but she's done nothing and is barely shown. She is wallpaper, I also thought she would be a way better competitor. I was hoping she would be more of a standout but like the others, she is just laying down for Tyler. I'm 100% sure Tyler is winning the game, there is literally no denying it. He has a power, he always wins Vetos, and his entire alliance is enamored with him. He's going nowhere. I'll be SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED if he doesn't win or be in the F2. One of them need to wake up and realize the only way they are winning is if they take out Tyler but again, I'm sure that won't happen.

Yeah, my only hope is that Fessy wins HOH (deja vu, said the same thing last week about Hayleigh and her HOH was completely pointless) there would be some hope since the dumb Hacker twist will be over (ugh, ruined this week and it would of been good) and hopefully he'll just do what Hayleigh says and not JC (my problem with Fessy is that he is so dumb as well. I'm annoyed he is so obsessed with JC and working with him when he is lying to him EVERY SINGLE WEEK. JC flipping all the time is just as obvious as Tyler doing it and running the entire game) but it seems unlikely since Thurs. it will pretty much be the entire house vs. Fessy in that HOH ugh!
The only way they will go for Haleigh imo is if Tyler is HOH or if Tyler gets in the other's ear's about her. But I still think they plan to go for Scottie or Faysal first because they see them as bigger threats.

Scottie has a personal friendship with Tyler, but he is 100% team Haleigh. He's basically in love with her and has revealed all parts of his game to her. He plans to do what she wants. I dont think he is lying to her. He had gone back and forth but it seems he really is on the Hive's side again. The show hasnt shown any part of his game really, so its safe to talk about I think. Plus Angela and Kaycee really dont like him and have said they want to target him.

Im sure Tyler will be Paul 2.0 as well. No doubt about it. ZZZZZ boring.

Im praying for a Faysal HOH. I dont pray. But I will pray for that. Then I hope he throws Tyler/Angela up there together. Then Haleigh can win HOH and keep them the same. I bet they will vote out Angela over Tyler, but I am okay with that because I cant stand her lol.

I think Brett will have the brains to try to take Tyler out when it comes down to it. Surely he had to realize hes at the bottom of his alliance. But sadly he cant win a comp for beans so that might be difficult for him. I kinda want Angela to turn on Tyler too because right now all the L6 fans just praise her, but I bet that would change REAL QUICK if she goes to target their precious Tyler.
Old 08-14-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m sorry, but comparing Tyler to Paul is just so . . . like, I’d be frustrated if I was Tyler hearing that comparison, which he will once he leaves the house, but Paul resorted to such downright cruelty and such personal attacks, which I have not seen Tyler resort to. Yes, they’ve both demonstrated a strong ability to influence others, but the ways they’ve gone about doing that are so different. Plus, Tyler is a super fan, and Paul was a recruit. That alone leads them to approach the game in different ways.

And there is still a LOT of season left. I thought Dan was a lock to win Season 14 once he survived his “funeral,” and I still wish he had. But he didn’t. I dreaded the thought of Paul winning season 19, and then Josh swooped in at the end and took it. Surprises do happen. And it’s kind of bugging me how Tyler’s getting no credit at all from some of you and you’re just saying it’s the other players being stupid. Whether it’s a player who I like (Tyler) or don’t like (Paul), I feel like I have to give it up to someone who makes moves to outwit and outstrategize other people. And part of the game is about capitalizing on the blunders of others, too.

And yeah, again, I just don’t understand why anyone would say this season is boring when we’ve had explosive moments, a charismatic cast, multiple blindsides, power shifts, and a mix of good moves and bad moves. This season has had everything, IMO. But to each his own, I suppose.

And I’m starting to get a bit perturbed by some of the comments in here, tbh, such as “L6 fans” and our “precious Tyler,” and some are pretty much giving away spoilers for those of us who don’t watch the feeds. Like even after only skimming these posts, I feel like I have a pretty good idea who’s going home.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 08-14-2018 at 08:51 PM
Old 08-14-2018, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tyler as a person is a lot more likable, but game wise, I see no difference. They are all handing their games to 1 person. Just like Derrick in season 16... But Derrick was 10x more likable than Tyler. He never talked crap about anyone or belittled anyone. Can't say the same for Tyler. He makes fun of people, calls the women in the house dumb girls all the time, wore glasses and all black/hoodie to intimidate both Haleigh and Bayleigh... he has a lot of growing to do.

Im SO GLAD Dan didnt win season 14. UGH gross. it would have been the same lame/predictiable outcome. No. That is not interesting to watch whatsoever. Ian is one of my favorite winners, i WAS SO HAPPY. And season 19 still is one of the worst seasons EVER of the show but I at least liked the outcome of that one. Its probably equivalent to how i would feel if like, Brett won this season. Not what I originally wanted but at least someone was able to overtake the obvious winner.

Quote:
And it’s kind of bugging me how Tyler’s getting no credit at all from some of you and you’re just saying it’s the other players being stupid.
Well it bugs me that people give him too much credit....We'll just have to agree to disagree... I mean, I've given Tyler credit in some areas. His not talking too much and his calm nature are two of them. I think hes a good player. I just dont think hes a great player at all. I made a whole post about it that I would carry over but i bet that would upset some people... Mostly though his jury management is sucking big time. And it doesnt take much to get people back in your corner and sometimes he just doesnt try. He VERY EASILY could have prevented Haleigh putting him up just by hanging out with her more, but he failed to do that. He tends to let moves happen too without trying to change things to benefit his game which I think is dumb.

The season has been GREAT up UNTIL this point. After Haleigh and Scottie leave then nose dive... it'll be boring AF. The feeds are already super boring, but its going to translate to the show if Level666 are the last ones remaining. SO BORING. I wil take it all back if the Hive manages to stick around for a while. Then yes, I will say the season is great. Because watching the two sides go back in forth is very entertaining. but I can just see where its going. and picking off one side of the house regardless of who i like is not that exciting. If the hive all picked off L6 i would say the same thing!

Quote:
And I’m starting to get a bit perturbed by some of the comments in here, tbh, about “L6 fans” and our “precious Tyler,” and some are pretty much giving away spoilers for those of us who don’t watch the feeds. Like even after only skimming these posts, I feel like I have a pretty good idea who’s going home.
No one is forcing you to come to the thread or read the comments. We just have different opinions....

And there have been no spoilers. I think its obvious where the show is going??? Rockstar is up there with Angela and L6 have all the votes to keep Angela so what is so shocking about that? We are talking about where the show is currently. Not what happens after the veto is shown.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-14-2018 at 11:34 PM
Old 08-14-2018, 10:07 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm just giving my opinion and I stand by it being obvious where the show is going and that Tyler is most likely going to win it all (unless cause of his bad jury management, the jury gives him the middle finger like they did to Paul last season with Cody being the final vote. I still love that Paul lost and HOW he lost. Major karma for that disgusting bully lol) I agree that most of his alliance is just handing him the win. I have heard some of the crap Tyler has talked about some people, and I was really turned off by how he treated Bayleigh even after she was genuinely nice to him and (stupidly) worked with him during her HOH. I instantly noticed on last Thurs. episode that he was dressed like the hacker to intimidate Hayleigh. In instances like that (and the way he treated Bayleigh in the kitchen after she was nominated) it's childish. Especially when he's acting like that cause someone dared to put him up. It's shows how cocky and entitled he's become.

I said a couple of times in this thread that I was loving the season, the blindsides, the cast, and best of all: no past players! I feel it become instantly predictable when Angela won HOH and the Hacker twist came in. Well, even when Bayleigh won HOH I knew Rachel would be the one to go and Tyler would backdoor her a week later, but it did lead to a great blindside episode. After that it's just predictable but without the spark. I feel that's where it's at now. L6 has all the power and mostly the numbers. It was obvious this week if one of them won the hacker comp, it was a wrap cause they have all the power and the numbers. All they had to do was put up either Fessy or Rockstar and it was over cause they have the numbers, especially when they can nullify a vote. If the other three ended up winning this would be a different, unpredictable week. I guess I'm glad to hear about Scottie, lately they haven't really been showing him as much and he was always in the middle. Even when I go to the live feed sites they still haven't really talked about Scottie much. I hope he's still on Hayleigh's side and I now wonder what he would do if he won HOH. If that's the case I hope he wins it if Fessy doesn't.

As for BB14, I was fine with either Dan or Ian winning cause they both played GREAT games. There's no denying though that Dan was a beast during that season just like on BB10, and had some great savage moments (like when he played Danielle to use the Veto on him and voted out Shane, that still makes me lol) That was a great F2 where BOTH of them deserved to be there. I was happy for Ian though and he did deserve to win too.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats what I dislike most about L6 is that they are just SO cocky. Yes they are a great alliance in terms of trust and not talking about the alliance. Good for them. But man, they don't have to be so conceited about it. I mean, they lost 2 of their members in the span of 3 weeks and yet, they still walk around the house like they own it and talk as if they are kings of the castle and its just annoying. Like, Kaycee calling Haleigh fake is so annoying to me because she was bashing Sam all episode long and then that night she's back to being "besties" with her. And their mean desire to just totally blind side people is just over the top and unnecessary.

Sam's obsession with Tyler and JC's obsession with Tyler is what allowed L6 to dominate. Essentially they were an alliance of 8 instead of 6 because those two have voted with them and done everything for them (aka Tyler) since the beginning. JC has this weird ass loyalty to Tyler (I think he is honestly crushing on Tyler), and is just oblivious to the fact hes not even in the alliance and is expendable. And Sam is literally just doing her own thing. She put up Kaitlyn and Haleigh because she was jealous of their relationship with Tyler. Surprise surprise now she hates Angela. She isn't used to being the least attractive female in an environment with a group of people and wants that attention from all the guys and is jealous. So because of her stupid unwavering loyalty to Tyler and doing whatever he tells her to do, L6 was able to control the votes. If they didnt have Sam or JC then they'd be the ones going back to back. It wasnt because l6 was smart. It was because two people are obsessed with Tyler. Good on Tyler for getting close to them in the first two weeks I guess. But it still feels a bit irrational to me. Like I still dont feel like Tyler worked hard, JC literally just follows him around and has from the beginning and same with Sam.... And I think a HUGE part of that also has to do with the fact that Tyler won the first HOH because hes in power right away and people want to flock to him. I wonder if he hadn't gotten HOH if he would even be in the L6 alliance. Its the same for Frankie being in his alliance and Hayden's alliances etc. People see the HOH in power and dont wanna be put up so they make an alliance with them early on.

If Scottie gets HOH he is going to put up Angela and Kaycee or maybe even JC. He doesnt like/trust JC and knows hes playing all sides of the house. He MAY even backdoor Tyler if Haleigh really pushes it. Haleigh is his #1 right now.

Haven't posted my rankings in a while so here's my updated list:

1. Haleigh ( My bb girl! Pulling for her to win!)
2. Scottie (If not Haleigh, I will stick around for Scottie to take it all)
3. Brett (Of L6 he is the most likable. He doesnt talk as much crap as the others and he can be funny. Just hope hes smart enough to take out Tyler.)
4. Tyler (dont want him to win but he is playing a good game and is an okay person with the right people around him.)
5. Fessy (He annoys me a lot but i think he has potential to be a good player if he smartens up a bit)
6. Kaycee (Dull as dirt and a coaster right now, but maybe she will win some more and earn more of my respect. Til then, shes still furniture)
7. Sam (It pains me to even put her on the list because shes not even playing the damn game. She's annoying and unstable but it'd be sort of funny to see her win if it came down to just her and L6)
8. Angela (Ick. Hate her. Will be so pissed if she wins. Can't wait til shes evicted... hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later)
9. JC (The worst human Ive seen on one of these shows. He is just disgusting, vile, horrible, obnoxious. I loathe him.)

Last edited by Alexa; 08-15-2018 at 12:57 AM
Old 08-15-2018, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, we have different opinions, but when I start coming in here and reading things that sort of poke fun at my viewpoint of the show and its alliances, it’s not exactly comfortable. And when people are saying they think it will be Fessy against everyone in the next HOH, that feels very much like Rockstar will stay on the block with a L6 member and go home.

Fine, agree to disagree on whether or not it’s obvious that Tyler will win (it’s not a scripted show with the end plotted out), and agree to disagree that people are handing their games to him.

If we’re doing Rankings:

1. Tyler (has played his ass off so far, deserves credit for that)
2. Brett (hilarious, learning how to play as he goes along)
3. JC (has more strategic chops than I originally thought)
4. Angela (Ice Queen archetype works for me as a viewer, but I wouldn’t want to know her in real life)
5. Haleigh (sweet and smart but took a tumble after revealing she was the hacker)
6. Kaycee (playing a good social game, could step up)
7. Scottie (unusual gameplay, but he’s hanging in there)
8. Rockstar (I’ve kind of sympathized with her a lot ever since Bayleigh berated her)
9. Fessy (just not the smartest player, but he’s not a bad guy)
10. Sam (hypocritical, whining about being on a show so many people would love to be on)
ICON
Old 08-15-2018, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

It sickens me that JC is that high on anyones list. Absolutely sickens. But at least we agree about Sam.

Im just not gonna respond to anything else because Im wasting my breath at this point...

Last edited by Alexa; 08-16-2018 at 02:19 PM