Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

The desciption for episode 7 does sound interesting. Wonder what that is all about.

That episode will be so heartbreaking. I really hope their relationship has developed enough by then to seek comfort with her. That would be perfect.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beautiful Stranger* (View Post)

I'm curious to see how John Ross is gonna react to JR's death. Maybe he'll seek comfort with PR. I would love that.
I'm actually wondering how it will affect their dynamic - and that will all depend on how the relationship is between JR and John Ross upon his death: whether they're in a good place or bad. I feel like he'll feel guilty for "fraternizing with the enemy" and disappointing his dad; he might push her away or feel the need to pull one over on her as penance - and I don't think she'd stand for that; she'd go with him toe-to-toe. On the flip side, it could totally be him completely distraught, and (as you said) she might be the only one he feels comfortable with - either confiding in her, or masking his grief with her.

Ah, there's too many interesting possibilities with these two. I LOVE IT.
It’s the grandest gesture anyone has ever made for me in my life.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like both those theories. It would be interesting if he felt bad for getting in bed with her and takes it out on her. Like you said PR won't be pushed around so that would be nice to see. It could lead to an explosive confrontation.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

That could definitely be interesting. She's wouldn't let him get away with blaming her that easy. And she might be the only person to really get through to him and help him deal with his grief.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 02-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes please add me
Old 02-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
And she might be the only person to really get through to him and help him deal with his grief
Absolutely.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Jboeck227 - Added you.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 02-13-2013, 04:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beautiful Stranger* (View Post)
That could definitely be interesting. She's wouldn't let him get away with blaming her that easy. And she might be the only person to really get through to him and help him deal with his grief.
I would love to see that! They're The Best couple on TV!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just spent a few hours making this so hopefully I can post it here.

“If you make a move against your father with Cliff, you’d better be prepared to face the full weight of his fury.” x
Old 02-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

That gif set - combined with the quotes you chose - depict their whole dynamic perfectly. Fantastic work! Gah, they're just so damn pretty.
It’s the grandest gesture anyone has ever made for me in my life.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know that right now all that John Ross seems to be interested in is taking down Christopher, but that quote (and the episode) gave me so many JR/PR feels. I just seem to be craving more of them. Even if right now all they are are each others blackhearted sexytime buddy.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprezzatura (View Post)
just spent a few hours making this so hopefully i can post it here.

“if you make a move against your father with cliff, you’d better be prepared to face the full weight of his fury.” x
omg this is awesome great job
Old 02-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: JR's death and how it will affect John Ross - Josh said in a recent interview that it will take him to a darker place
Interview: DALLAS star Josh Henderson talks Larry Hagman and season 2 Assignment X
Old 02-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of the Dallas tumblr fan blogs belonged it to post who uninterested she looks in the first gif. I wouldn't say she 'uninterested' in John Ross, she wouldn't be sleeping with him if she was, she's just probably annoying over the fact that now Frank knows who's in her bed. Thus in her mind knowing that her dad will know soon enough. And Cliff has a lot of history regarding John Ross.

I'd really like it if John Ross turned to Pamela Rebecca during his time of mourning. Although I don't know how that'll go down well with their family dynamics.

Last edited by sprezzatura; 02-13-2013 at 07:57 PM
Old 02-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboeck227 (View Post)
Hey, I'm new to the thread. I love these two together! Here's some details for some later episodes! Enjoy Dallas Episodes - TV.com
Interesting. Looks like episode 5 and episode 7 will be playing up the JR/PR/C triangle a bit. Thanks for posting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread