Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Loyal Fan

John Ross & Pamela Fan Club | Fansite with photos, videos, and more
Old 02-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboeck227 (View Post)
Anyone find any new spoilers yet?! I'm dying here without them haha
I also want some more news about the show and JR & PR on the show I need to get a Feel about the scenes we will see
Old 02-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Did you hear about Annie Wersching coming to the show? Rumor has it, she's a love interest for John Ross.
‘Dallas’ Season 2 Cast — Annie Wersching - TVLine

Also from tvline.com

Quote:
Dallas | We're about two weeks away from the TNT drama's March 11 funeral for J.R. Ewing, and to hear Josh Henderson tell it, the event will both tribute the late Larry Hagman’s iconic character as well as stir the pot in a way that'd make the Southfork scalawag proud. "It's going to be a piece of TV history, obviously, but also a big deal [storyline-wise]," says John Ross' portrayer. "It's going to be a roller coaster." Of course, so much ado can’t be avoided when you bring together so many of the J.R.'s kinfolk – Lucy, Cliff, Ray and Gary included. "It's an interesting thing to see the Ewings unite," Henderson says. "When all the stuff goes down with J.R., it's going to be a different feel of the Ewings than people are used to, for sure!"
Old 02-23-2013, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Pamela being conflicted also might have something to do with Christopher and her twins.

Remember this spoiler from 2x07
Quote:
After John Ross and Sue Ellen successfully get control of Ewing Energies, Bobby enlists the help of his brother Gary (guest star Ted Shackelford), leaving the family in a Mexican standoff. Meanwhile, Pamela finds herself caught between John Ross and Christopher, resulting in a winner-take-all car race.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

new thread:
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/unholy-a.../#post67950896
Old 02-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys my name is Ellie and I love John Ross and Pamela. and I am the one that has made the videos: I just wanna break you down so badly, Close to you, and Requiem for blue jeans.

I was watching the promo and is Pamela talking to John Ross here?

Old 02-23-2013, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

rebeccaross7
love your videos
Closed Thread   Post New Thread