Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2020, 07:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Aww that's really sweet. Though the video's ive seen have been good, so it's not like it's a chore to watch!
completely agree here's her new vid!

ETA: this family is crazy it's amazing taylor can play such a "serious" character as raelle. and the way she talks about raylla or amalia is like, so different from how she acts irl.

Quote:
I'm just glad we have a rather small cast (excluding the extras) so I feel it should be pretty easy
i think so too. and there's a lot of ways they can cut out extras, too, so. we'll see!!

i watch legacies (guilty pleasure) and that films in GEORGIA and they're planning on airing the new season in january 2021. idk how they think they're gonna pull that one off. i'm already expecting to see that schedule changed.
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 09-14-2020 at 07:29 PM
Old 09-15-2020, 05:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
ETA: this family is crazy it's amazing taylor can play such a "serious" character as raelle. and the way she talks about raylla or amalia is like, so different from how she acts irl.
They really are! They seem like they would be fun to be around, that's for sure And I KNOW! Raelle is like such a serious character so it's soooo crazy to see! Even in interviews she seems so laid back compared to "real life".

Quote:
i think so too. and there's a lot of ways they can cut out extras, too, so. we'll see!!
I won't complain if there is more focus on the main girls Raylla

Quote:
i watch legacies (guilty pleasure) and that films in GEORGIA and they're planning on airing the new season in january 2021. idk how they think they're gonna pull that one off. i'm already expecting to see that schedule changed.
Wow yea that would be some fast tracking there Also good luck in Georgia of all states, they are just as bad as Florida is with covid

Tori
Old 09-15-2020, 03:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They really are! They seem like they would be fun to be around, that's for sure And I KNOW! Raelle is like such a serious character so it's soooo crazy to see! Even in interviews she seems so laid back compared to "real life".
their whole family must be exhausting to be around don't get me wrong, i can be super hyper too, but they seem to be like that MOST of the time. it's too much for me. no wonder taylor said that amalia keeps her grounded and focused. i TOTALLY see it now.

Quote:
I won't complain if there is more focus on the main girls Raylla
they can just make the whole show about raylla

Quote:
Wow yea that would be some fast tracking there Also good luck in Georgia of all states, they are just as bad as Florida is with covid
right? i think the CW is delusional about that. the CW shows that film in vancouver will probably be fine though.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-15-2020, 06:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
their whole family must be exhausting to be around don't get me wrong, i can be super hyper too, but they seem to be like that MOST of the time. it's too much for me. no wonder taylor said that amalia keeps her grounded and focused. i TOTALLY see it now.
Yea they are most definitely way hyper than most I can also be hyper sometimes, but that's like if I'm super tired or I'm somewhere where I have to be quiet for a period of time But they are on like another level I'm super glad she has Amalia to keep her grounded :

Quote:
they can just make the whole show about raylla
I would certainly NEVER complain about that

Quote:
right? i think the CW is delusional about that. the CW shows that film in vancouver will probably be fine though.
Definitely seems to be trying too fast, but I wish them luck. Vancouver seems to have things under control so let's hope they keep it that way for our sake

Tori
Old 09-17-2020, 01:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'm super glad she has Amalia to keep her grounded
it's so cute they balance each other so well even IRL

Quote:
I would certainly NEVER complain about that
who WOULD??

Quote:
Vancouver seems to have things under control so let's hope they keep it that way for our sake
gosh i certainly hope so.

can't believe filming starts in 3.5 weeks!!
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-17-2020, 01:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
it's so cute they balance each other so well even IRL
They were perfect for the characters

Quote:
who WOULD??
Dumb people

Quote:
can't believe filming starts in 3.5 weeks!!
When you say it like that, it seems not long at all I'm so excited!

Tori
Old 09-18-2020, 01:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
When you say it like that, it seems not long at all I'm so excited!
lyne posted they're doing training now .... PLEASE let amalia be in on that training!! i wanna see scylla in action.

did you see taylor's mfs playlist on spotify? technically it was on apple music but she let people find her on there so fans could copy them onto spotify. the raylla love/angst songs are killing me.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-18-2020, 04:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yessss I want to see that too It would be amazing!

No! I haven't had a chance to listen yet, so thank you for the link!! I have seen your "reviews" of it on twitter though I can't wait to listen!!

Tori
Old 09-19-2020, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
No! I haven't had a chance to listen yet, so thank you for the link!! I have seen your "reviews" of it on twitter though I can't wait to listen!!
you mean me crying over every obvious raylla song?

i'm currently dying still over all the ways to say ILY in mothertongue

new interview with taylor coming soon!!! i can't wait. and apparently there's supposed to be a new interview with SOMEONE (amalia and/or taylor, since they specifically mention raylla fans) coming out today or tomorrow.

S T A R D U S T
Old 09-19-2020, 07:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yes! That's exactly the tweets

OMG same! I can't believe they answered and were so happy to do it And everything they said, just perfect

I can't wait for her interview! She looks so cute!! and her hair PLEASEEEE let them be together

Tori
Old 09-20-2020, 08:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
OMG same! I can't believe they answered and were so happy to do it And everything they said, just perfect
i knowwww, i can't get over it

apparently taylor's interview is nearly an hour long i can't wait!!

unfortunately that fan wonderland interview was just with kylee (khalida). which, okay, they totally baited us into thinking it was raylla related and there was only a tiny raylla scrap. kylee said that she wants to have scenes with scylla and that, in her mind, khalida would like to be adopted by raylla so adorable
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-21-2020, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yesss an hour that is awesome! It sucks we won't be able to see her for the first 20 mins though But I'll take anything at this point! Did that guy say when it would be posted?

Aww I would not have thought it would be her But that's super cute she wants to be adopted by them and who wouldn't want to be in scenes with Scylla

Tori
Old 09-25-2020, 03:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yesss an hour that is awesome! It sucks we won't be able to see her for the first 20 mins though But I'll take anything at this point! Did that guy say when it would be posted?
he didn't say! hopefully it'll be soon, though.

Quote:
But that's super cute she wants to be adopted by them and who wouldn't want to be in scenes with Scylla
right?? and i'm loving all the fanart at the idea of a ramshorn-collar family with adopted daughter khalida

amalia tweeting in character and calling her "rae" taylor saying "welcome to the family" and that she'd be the softest parent they're trying to kill us!!

and speaking of dying .... the haircuts!!!!
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-25-2020, 04:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Boo hopefully it's soon! Though it's a shame she has the Raelle hair cut after the video was filmed. But she looks GORGEOUS in the little pic he posted, so I can not freaking wait!

The second Family art is my favorite

The Rae KILLED ME It was so freaking cute. I honestly can not handle them on twitter. But I want MORE interactions on twitter PLEASE. And the haircuts OMG I was dying last night looking at them

Tori
Old 09-25-2020, 07:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Boo hopefully it's soon! Though it's a shame she has the Raelle hair cut after the video was filmed. But she looks GORGEOUS in the little pic he posted, so I can not freaking wait!
same and same! would have loved to see her with her raelle hair, but i am also NOT complaining. i know she's gonna gush about amalia/scylla/raylla. i know it. i can't wait.

Quote:
The Rae KILLED ME It was so freaking cute. I honestly can not handle them on twitter. But I want MORE interactions on twitter PLEASE. And the haircuts OMG I was dying last night looking at them
when s2 airs and they livetweet and interact like in s1 i will DIE i can't handle it already and it hasn't even happened! you KNOW they'll be jumping for joy with the rest of us when we get to see raylla finally reunite.

AMALIA IS DOING STUNT TRAINING. SCYLLA WILL HAVE COMBAT SCENES. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread