Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2020, 07:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yes same here. I'm ok with that, but I think it should be reverse s1. They were together 1-5, apart 6-10. So if they are broken up/fighting 1-5 and get back together 6-10, I'm ok with that. As long as they work it out and aren't just magically back together
i've been saying this for a while now on discord and twitter. i totally think s2 will be a foil to s1 and that 2x05 will be the first episode where raylla interact and then they'll get together around episode 2x07 i think they'll do some work on themselves first, then get drawn back together ... they will fight but then cool off and it'll be clear they still have feelings for each other ... then BAM!!! reunion kiss and sex because the tension is too great. and they will end s2 together again as a couple, but maybe knowing they still have things to work on

Quote:
They were both done for the second they saw each other
and who could blame them???
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
i've been saying this for a while now on discord and twitter. i totally think s2 will be a foil to s1 and that 2x05 will be the first episode where raylla interact and then they'll get together around episode 2x07 i think they'll do some work on themselves first, then get drawn back together ... they will fight but then cool off and it'll be clear they still have feelings for each other ... then BAM!!! reunion kiss and sex because the tension is too great. and they will end s2 together again as a couple, but maybe knowing they still have things to work on
Yes! That is exactly how I see it. It all makes perfect sense and now it has to happen that way Poor Scylla is going to need a minute or two deal with the shock of Willa being Willa and alive. And then same for Raelle when she learns. But I can not wait for their first kiss back. And of course, as is their way, fast sex in their relationship It's going to be great

Quote:
and who could blame them???
Certainly not me with the way they both look.

Tori
Old 09-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yes! That is exactly how I see it. It all makes perfect sense and now it has to happen that way Poor Scylla is going to need a minute or two deal with the shock of Willa being Willa and alive. And then same for Raelle when she learns. But I can not wait for their first kiss back. And of course, as is their way, fast sex in their relationship It's going to be great
ia, i think from a storytelling POV then having that kinda "swap" just makes sense. and then they can go into s3 properly united as a couple. but yeah, eliot said that one of the first scenes of 2x01 will be scylla just being super pissed off at willa like, "because of you i burned my bridges with raelle and the army" and it's gonna be a reckoning.

i wanna see is willa is pro-raylla. i mean yes, scylla did defy willa's orders, BUT she didn't know it was willa giving that order AND she did it to protect raelle. everything scylla does is for raelle; she was willing to die for her. so surely that must count for something in willa's eyes, right??

their next sex scene is gonna be so freaking explosive that we're all gonna spontaneously combust when it happens!!

Quote:
Certainly not me with the way they both look.
AMEN
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-12-2020, 06:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
ia, i think from a storytelling POV then having that kinda "swap" just makes sense. and then they can go into s3 properly united as a couple. but yeah, eliot said that one of the first scenes of 2x01 will be scylla just being super pissed off at willa like, "because of you i burned my bridges with raelle and the army" and it's gonna be a reckoning.
I completely agree! Properly united as a couple we'd love to see it!! Eliot has talked about s2 a lot? I feel like I'm STILL reading interviews I missed At least now I will be able to stay on top of everything and read/watch them as they come in
Quote:
i wanna see is willa is pro-raylla. i mean yes, scylla did defy willa's orders, BUT she didn't know it was willa giving that order AND she did it to protect raelle. everything scylla does is for raelle; she was willing to die for her. so surely that must count for something in willa's eyes, right??
Yes! I want that too. Also I don't want Raelle to hate her mom. Like after getting over the initial shock she lied and is alive, I want them to be ok. What mom wouldn't want someone to love and protect their daughter!?

Quote:
their next sex scene is gonna be so freaking explosive that we're all gonna spontaneously combust when it happens!!
I am counting on it

Tori
Old 09-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I completely agree! Properly united as a couple we'd love to see it!! Eliot has talked about s2 a lot? I feel like I'm STILL reading interviews I missed At least now I will be able to stay on top of everything and read/watch them as they come in
he's really only talked about s2 in those two interviews + sdcc. but he said a lot, so. in some interviews during s1 he would like vaguely mention something he wanted to do in s2 + beyond, but who knows

Quote:
Yes! I want that too. Also I don't want Raelle to hate her mom. Like after getting over the initial shock she lied and is alive, I want them to be ok. What mom wouldn't want someone to love and protect their daughter!?
yes, same!!

Quote:
I am counting on it
aren't we all?
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
he's really only talked about s2 in those two interviews + sdcc. but he said a lot, so. in some interviews during s1 he would like vaguely mention something he wanted to do in s2 + beyond, but who knows
At least we know he has plans for beyond season 2 We're gonna need at least 5 seasons and a Raylla spin off

Tori
Old 09-13-2020, 06:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Have You (View Post)
At least we know he has plans for beyond season 2 We're gonna need at least 5 seasons and a Raylla spin off
i wish i would take 3 seasons and a raylla spin-off tho, tbh

but yeah eliot said his plan was around 7 seasons, so.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-13-2020, 06:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

3 seasons and a Raylla spin off sounds good

7 seasons sounds better though Could you imagine having 7 seasons worth of them?!

Tori
Old 09-13-2020, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

i can't even begin to imagine 7 seasons of raylla. imagine 7 seasons and a happy ending?? it seems nearly impossible. i cannot.

all i know tho is they need to get married in s3. that's waiting long enough, imo. i wanna see them as a married couple so bad.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-13-2020, 07:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Me either I'm just trying to picture them married and happy and working together and just everything

Yes I think season 3 would be a decent season for them to get married No need to drag it out anymore. They love each other, and only each other. They know what they want.

I watched 104 last night We deserved to see Raylla dance. We deserved to see Raylla at Beltane But as much as I would have liked to have seen those scenes, the scenes we did get They were amazing. Raelle talking about "really really loving someone" to Byron She knew even then

xx

like wtf this was an actual scene, between two women and they actually kiss

Tori
Old 09-13-2020, 01:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'm just trying to picture them married and happy and working together and just everything
wouldn't it be so beautiful can you just imagine the wedding? the honeymoon?

Quote:
Yes I think season 3 would be a decent season for them to get married No need to drag it out anymore. They love each other, and only each other. They know what they want.
exactly how i feel. s2 would be too soon because they need to fix the problems and reunite. but once that's sorted then there is no reason for them not to get married. hell, they were practically planning their wedding in 1x05. that look during the vows!!!

Quote:
She knew even then

Quote:
like wtf this was an actual scene, between two women and they actually kiss
AND it's beautifully lit and looks like a damn painting!!
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-13-2020, 04:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
wouldn't it be so beautiful can you just imagine the wedding? the honeymoon?
It would be so beautiful and hot

Quote:
exactly how i feel. s2 would be too soon because they need to fix the problems and reunite. but once that's sorted then there is no reason for them not to get married. hell, they were practically planning their wedding in 1x05. that look during the vows!!!
Yes that is exactly it! We better be manifesting all this happening on the show, including the timeline You just KNOW they were thinking about marriage in 105 The way they held hands, it was definitely on their minds

Quote:
AND it's beautifully lit and looks like a damn painting!!
The lighting was PERFECT in that scene And the acting It felt so real

Tori
Old 09-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It would be so beautiful and hot
beautiful and hot that sums them up completely!!

Quote:
Yes that is exactly it! We better be manifesting all this happening on the show, including the timeline You just KNOW they were thinking about marriage in 105 The way they held hands, it was definitely on their minds

i love my moms, let them marry!!!

Quote:
The lighting was PERFECT in that scene And the acting It felt so real
it felt ****ing magical

one day closer to beginning filming for s2!

ETA: TAYLOR!!!! PLEASE!!!!

S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 09-13-2020 at 05:34 PM
Old 09-13-2020, 06:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i love my moms, let them marry!!!
YES! I second this

Quote:
it felt ****ing magical
The perfect way to describe it

Quote:
one day closer to beginning filming for s2!
Less than a month now

Quote:
ETA: TAYLOR!!!! PLEASE!!!!
OMG I swear taylor is one of us

Tori
Old 09-13-2020, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
OMG I swear taylor is one of us
i saw someone joking that filming is less than a month away, so taylor's starting to get back into character tho tbh i don't think taylor needs an excuse to fangirl over amalia

S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread