Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2020, 07:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

If that were the case, girl would be in character 24/7

Holy crap That is so good! And I love that they are in normal clothes So freaking cute!!

Tori
Old 09-14-2020, 07:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
If that were the case, girl would be in character 24/7
that's true

Quote:
Holy crap That is so good! And I love that they are in normal clothes So freaking cute!!
ikr!!! i can't stop staring at it. i will DIE the day we see them both wearing civvie clothes.

some more art:

S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2020, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
that's true
We are truly blessed though Amalia commented on it

Quote:
ikr!!! i can't stop staring at it. i will DIE the day we see them both wearing civvie clothes.
OMG it's going to be so good But also, I love seeing them in their uniforms

Quote:
some more art:
Ummm I need to see something like that on the show But wow the details on that! Scylla's dress

Tori
Old 09-14-2020, 08:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
We are truly blessed though Amalia commented on it
these two love causing chaos amongst the fans they know they're killing us

Quote:
But also, I love seeing them in their uniforms
SAME, especially their dress blues. our girls look so fancy.

Quote:
Ummm I need to see something like that on the show But wow the details on that! Scylla's dress
SAME
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2020, 09:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
these two love causing chaos amongst the fans they know they're killing us
And we are LIVING For it Proudly

Quote:
SAME, especially their dress blues. our girls look so fancy.
Yesss It goes so well with their eyes But we need an episode after they are back together where they are allowed to leave base and wear some civilian clothes

Tori
Old 09-14-2020, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
And we are LIVING For it Proudly
i hope they NEVER change

Quote:
Yesss It goes so well with their eyes But we need an episode after they are back together where they are allowed to leave base and wear some civilian clothes
you're right, it DOES go so well with their eyes and yes, i agree, they deserve to get to relax and wear some civvie clothes. and they especially deserve to wear it when they're together and can all cute and romantic i'll die the day we get that in canon
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2020, 09:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i hope they NEVER change
Same we would be losing so much

Quote:
you're right, it DOES go so well with their eyes and yes, i agree, they deserve to get to relax and wear some civvie clothes. and they especially deserve to wear it when they're together and can all cute and romantic i'll die the day we get that in canon
Yess we need all of that to happen Especially the cute and romantic I can't believe any day now we could be blessed with pics and hopefully soon tidbits about what the season could be about! I haven't been this excited for a tv show in forever

Tori
Old 09-14-2020, 10:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Same we would be losing so much
our captains and their constant source of entertainment

Quote:
I can't believe any day now we could be blessed with pics and hopefully soon tidbits about what the season could be about! I haven't been this excited for a tv show in forever
same and same! honestly the day amalia and/or taylor post a pic BTS of themselves, the fandom will have a collective meltdown. and imagine if they post a pic TOGETHER?? we will all die. i'm expecting nothing but scraps, but i hope they throw us some good food and soon.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2020, 10:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
our captains and their constant source of entertainment
The true definitions of captain of a ship

Quote:
same and same! honestly the day amalia and/or taylor post a pic BTS of themselves, the fandom will have a collective meltdown. and imagine if they post a pic TOGETHER?? we will all die. i'm expecting nothing but scraps, but i hope they throw us some good food and soon.
It is going to be so great when it happens And you KNOW it's going to happen If/when they post one together, it's going to simultaneously break the fandom and heal us at the same time I'm doing the same! Trying not to expect much, but hope they feed us well

Tori
Old 09-14-2020, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
The true definitions of captain of a ship
honestly think they stan raylla harder than any of us

Quote:
It is going to be so great when it happens And you KNOW it's going to happen If/when they post one together, it's going to simultaneously break the fandom and heal us at the same time I'm doing the same! Trying not to expect much, but hope they feed us well
i will be happy with ANYTHING they give us, BUT i really hope they know just how desperate the fans are to get a new photo of them together. i hope when they're able to deliver, they can. (maybe the first table read/day of rehearsals??). a girl can dream.

taylor's sister said she'll be posting a new video today/tomorrow, and we know she's living with taylor in vancouver, soooooo .... maybe a sneaky bit of content???
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2020, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
honestly think they stan raylla harder than any of us
That is saying A LOT But actually, I don't mind it because it's usually good for us

Quote:
i will be happy with ANYTHING they give us, BUT i really hope they know just how desperate the fans are to get a new photo of them together. i hope when they're able to deliver, they can. (maybe the first table read/day of rehearsals??). a girl can dream.
I hope so too!! A table read would be amazing!!! Even if it's by zoom (I've seen a few shows do zoom table reads). It's at least something to hold us over. But a real one, we can assume they will sit beside each other

Quote:
taylor's sister said she'll be posting a new video today/tomorrow, and we know she's living with taylor in vancouver, soooooo .... maybe a sneaky bit of content???
Oh yay!! I think Taylor's usually RT'd them so I've watched the last couple of them she's posted in hopes of some content, and she's delivered a bit So hopefully!! I can't believe how starved we are When in the grand scheme of things, it hasn't been that long since we've gotten stuff

Tori
Old 09-14-2020, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
But actually, I don't mind it because it's usually good for us
you'll hear no complaints from me

Quote:
I hope so too!! A table read would be amazing!!! Even if it's by zoom (I've seen a few shows do zoom table reads). It's at least something to hold us over. But a real one, we can assume they will sit beside each other
i'm sure we'll get nothing in the way of spoilers, so whatever they do for a table read would just be a screenshot if they do it via zoom i don't think they always sit side-by-side for table reads. i saw them do that for one reading but not for another reading (unless they just happened to move for the picture).

Quote:
Oh yay!! I think Taylor's usually RT'd them so I've watched the last couple of them she's posted in hopes of some content, and she's delivered a bit So hopefully!! I can't believe how starved we are When in the grand scheme of things, it hasn't been that long since we've gotten stuff
i feel like we're always watching just to get a bit of taylor content tbh her sister is pretty funny and i like the vids she puts out, but lbr i'm here for taylor's shenanigans

i know it hasn't been THAT long, but it FEELS like forever!! just think, if not for COVID they could have started filming in like, july or august.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2020, 11:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
you'll hear no complaints from me
Me either

Quote:
i'm sure we'll get nothing in the way of spoilers, so whatever they do for a table read would just be a screenshot if they do it via zoom i don't think they always sit side-by-side for table reads. i saw them do that for one reading but not for another reading (unless they just happened to move for the picture).
Yea I fully don't expect spoilers or anything like that for a while. But I can survive of pics for a while. Maybe they just mix it up, I never really understood how those work anyways, just wishful thinking but at this point I'll take anything!

Quote:
i feel like we're always watching just to get a bit of taylor content tbh her sister is pretty funny and i like the vids she puts out, but lbr i'm here for taylor's shenanigans
SAME! I feel bad for thinking that way But glad I'm not the only one, and I'm sure we aren't either

Quote:
i know it hasn't been THAT long, but it FEELS like forever!! just think, if not for COVID they could have started filming in like, july or august.
Dang they would have filmed for almost two months already :lol Covid is ruining everything! But at least the show is able to still film

Tori
Old 09-14-2020, 02:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
but at this point I'll take anything!
the biggest fandom mood

Quote:
But glad I'm not the only one, and I'm sure we aren't either
tiernan herself said in a video knows that a lot of us love her because of taylor, but that she's grateful for our support anyway.

Quote:
But at least the show is able to still film
thank goodness. i'm glad they aren't one of the shows that films in the US, because those aren't starting up any time soon AFAIK.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2020, 02:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
tiernan herself said in a video knows that a lot of us love her because of taylor, but that she's grateful for our support anyway.
Aww that's really sweet. Though the video's ive seen have been good, so it's not like it's a chore to watch!

Quote:
thank goodness. i'm glad they aren't one of the shows that films in the US, because those aren't starting up any time soon AFAIK.
omg I know! Though, I believe some big shows like Grey's/Station 19 who film in LA are starting back very soon, which seems scary I'm just glad we have a rather small cast (excluding the extras) so I feel it should be pretty easy

Tori
Closed Thread   Post New Thread