Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2020, 07:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
i think the only straight couple i've ever shipped in my whole life is chase/gert from runaways
Oh wow! That's a pretty big feat I only shipped Deanoru on Runaways Mine are Brooke/Lucas (OTH) and Beckett/Castle (Castle).

Quote:
maybe?? idk it was like 13 years ago
I feel like that was the scene everybody talked about

Quote:
the cgi is amazing, considering the budget. they did an outstanding job.
They really did! I love it

Quote:
i THINK it's everyone's last day in quarantine? except jess, but today should be the day she's finally traveling to vancouver!
Oh I thought that Taylor was behind too. So that will be even better then Haha wow she's traveling late

Tori
Old 09-07-2020, 09:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh wow! That's a pretty big feat I only shipped Deanoru on Runaways Mine are Brooke/Lucas (OTH) and Beckett/Castle (Castle).
well i'm a big runaways comics fan, so i loved both G/C and K/N for many many years before the show i never watched OTH or castle though. too het for me

Quote:
I feel like that was the scene everybody talked about
that must have been it, then

Quote:
Oh I thought that Taylor was behind too. So that will be even better then Haha wow she's traveling late
idk if taylor's quarantining at all really because she's a resident near vancouver we haven't seen her mention anything about it, so. i'm not sure. but everyone in the cast besides jess should be out of quarantine now! let's hope they post some pics soon!!
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
well i'm a big runaways comics fan, so i loved both G/C and K/N for many many years before the show i never watched OTH or castle though. too het for me
That makes sense And yes, both shows are shockingly het But Sophia Bush and Stana Katic

Quote:
idk if taylor's quarantining at all really because she's a resident near vancouver we haven't seen her mention anything about it, so. i'm not sure. but everyone in the cast besides jess should be out of quarantine now! let's hope they post some pics soon!!
Oh weird, but if she lives near there, that makes sense then I just saw Taylor's tweet Seems Jess is having trouble even leaving where ever she's from Out of the cast, who shares the most?

Tori
Old 09-09-2020, 04:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh weird, but if she lives near there, that makes sense then I just saw Taylor's tweet Seems Jess is having trouble even leaving where ever she's from Out of the cast, who shares the most?
shares? probably taylor i'd say. she seems kinda like the "ringleader" of their group.

did you see amalia tweeting at taylor yesterday, calling her "tay"? i died of cuteness!! these girls better hurry up and send us some photos of them all together
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-09-2020, 05:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Come on Taylor We are counting on you

I did!!!! It was soooooo cute! And yess we NEED pics so bad

Tori
Old 09-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

i read on twitter tonight that the cast aren't allowed to spend time together yet maybe that's why we haven't gotten any pictures yet ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-10-2020, 04:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

What?!?! Nooooo why?! We were so looking forward to that

Tori
Old 09-10-2020, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

i don't know i honestly don't even know if it's true, but i think they're trying to minimize contact as much as possible for right now
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-10-2020, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

It would make sense I do want them to be safe about it. I'd rather go another few weeks that way they won't have to talk to (or kiss) tennis balls or mannequins But it just sucks because we were counting down

Tori
Old 09-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

if they have to talk to tennis balls or kiss mannequins, i stg i know amalia and taylor are talented, but no one is THAT talented

lyne posted the other day that they had their first fitting. i can't believe filming starts in less than a month!!
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

I can't stop laughing Could you imagine?

Yay!!! Thank you Lyne!! At least we are getting tiny tidbits I can't believe it either!! We will be counting down the days

Tori
Old 09-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I can't stop laughing Could you imagine?
i don't wanna think about it

i'm gonna lose it the first time we get an ACTUAL BTS pic with taylor and amalia

i was thinking today about what taylor said during sdcc. she said "i think that's why raelle will forgive scylla" and then she added, "that's why i HOPE she does" and maybe i'm just starved for content or reading too much into it, but i choose to believe she already knew at that point that raylla was gonna get back together in s2.

i wrote mfs fic!! it's not raylla tho ... https://archiveofourown.org/works/26405773
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-11-2020, 02:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i don't wanna think about it
Me either. I think if they do all the quarantine and stuff...they should be ok to talk/touch

Quote:
i'm gonna lose it the first time we get an ACTUAL BTS pic with taylor and amalia
SAME! I just hope I'm around twitter for it!

Quote:
i was thinking today about what taylor said during sdcc. she said "i think that's why raelle will forgive scylla" and then she added, "that's why i HOPE she does" and maybe i'm just starved for content or reading too much into it, but i choose to believe she already knew at that point that raylla was gonna get back together in s2.
Haha if you're starved for seeing that, so am I. She definitely seemed to backtrack a little bit. So hopefully it won't be too long

Quote:
i wrote mfs fic!! it's not raylla tho ... https://archiveofourown.org/works/26405773
I shall check it out!

Speaking of fic, I finished/caught up on the star wars fic. Gosh they so emotional, even for my mushy romantic heart And the wild west one, is really good too! Also read the one that is based on the promo pic from my last icon and it was SO good

Tori
Old 09-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Me either. I think if they do all the quarantine and stuff...they should be ok to talk/touch
i will single-handedly create a cure just so they can touch

Quote:
Haha if you're starved for seeing that, so am I. She definitely seemed to backtrack a little bit. So hopefully it won't be too long
i pray not i don't mind some angst and build-up, but i don't want to wait TOO long

Quote:
Speaking of fic, I finished/caught up on the star wars fic. Gosh they so emotional, even for my mushy romantic heart And the wild west one, is really good too! Also read the one that is based on the promo pic from my last icon and it was SO good
;love:

was thinking about their first scene again. love at first sight.

S T A R D U S T
Old 09-11-2020, 05:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i will single-handedly create a cure just so they can touch
Do it!!!

Quote:
i pray not i don't mind some angst and build-up, but i don't want to wait TOO long
Yes same here. I'm ok with that, but I think it should be reverse s1. They were together 1-5, apart 6-10. So if they are broken up/fighting 1-5 and get back together 6-10, I'm ok with that. As long as they work it out and aren't just magically back together

Quote:
was thinking about their first scene again. love at first sight.
They were both done for the second they saw each other

Tori
Closed Thread   Post New Thread