Spoiler:

icon by me
Old 04-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

icon by me
Old 04-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Belle should have told Emma she was trying to kill her like a month ago and that her beloved Hook tried to kill her at least three times. Or all the second chances Regina/EQ got. The Emma Swan of the first three Seasons is really dead and gone.

And Belle still gets way to little screentime in this storyline.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
Belle should have told Emma she was trying to kill her like a month ago and that her beloved Hook tried to kill her at least three times. Or all the second chances Regina/EQ got. The Emma Swan of the first three Seasons is really dead and gone.

And Belle still gets way to little screentime in this storyline.
I 100% agree!
Old 04-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi, can I be added please?
Old 04-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-10-2017, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 04-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I got a chance to see this epi, didn’t think I’d see it til Thursday!

Poor Gideon! Much like Regina hated herself, I think Gideon hates himself. I’m glad he got a 2nd chance to try and save his friend, but so sad that he died! I should have seen this coming but I had no idea the BF had his heart and was controlling him! I’m relieved though in a way, once again it wasn’t his fault and he is trying to do the right thing. I loved that RumBelle were a team and that Rumple held Belle’s hand towards the end

Yes Belleislove, the childhood scenes were tough to watch IMO even though they were “tamed down” for family TV. There were 2: Baby Gideon was adorable and it was sad to see such innocence in the hands of the BF, knowing what was to come. I do hope they let him be a baby again. The other childhood scene they showed was the one where Gideon said that the BF left his cell open but he was too afraid to rescue his friend who was being dragged away screaming. He was way too hard on himself, he was just a kid and being abused

Can't wait for RumBelle to figure out the BF has Gideon's heart and rescue him!!!
Old 04-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I got a chance to see this epi, didn’t think I’d see it til Thursday!

Poor Gideon! Much like Regina hated herself, I think Gideon hates himself. I’m glad he got a 2nd chance to try and save his friend, but so sad that he died! I should have seen this coming but I had no idea the BF had his heart and was controlling him! I’m relieved though in a way, once again it wasn’t his fault and he is trying to do the right thing. I loved that RumBelle were a team and that Rumple held Belle’s hand towards the end

Yes Belleislove, the childhood scenes were tough to watch IMO even though they were “tamed down” for family TV. There were 2: Baby Gideon was adorable and it was sad to see such innocence in the hands of the BF, knowing what was to come. I do hope they let him be a baby again. The other childhood scene they showed was the one where Gideon said that the BF left his cell open but he was too afraid to rescue his friend who was being dragged away screaming. He was way too hard on himself, he was just a kid and being abused

Can't wait for RumBelle to figure out the BF has Gideon's heart and rescue him!!!
Emma and Snow were not heroes last night, Rumple was. He was Belle's hero.

Emma thinks Gideon is irredeemable and I wanted someone to point out she doesn't think her precious Killikins was, nor Zelena, nor the Snow Queen, nor Regina! Such hypocritical behavior! I am sorry if that offends people but seriously, these writers have destroyed Emma and Snow for that matter. They actually joked that killing Gideon would give them a mother/daughter bonding moment! I would love for Rumbelle to make them eat their words!

I was also mad that Emma called that spider Charlotte! Charlotte is the only spider this arachnophobe likes and she was kind!

Rumple saved Emma and once again, no thanks!

Rumbelle were perfect and I and others are singing hallelujah from the roof tops when Rumple comforted Belle and told her that the Charmings see things in Black and White! Finally someone said it!

The scene with Gideon and his friend Roderick, first being too scared to save him and than later on standing up to the BF and getting his heart ripped out and seeing his friend killed. The BF is going down!

Emma was more concerned with finding Hook than saving those kids in the other realm, good job savior! Time to call in a real savior!

Seems as if Malcolm and the BF have something in common...stealing kids!
Old 04-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Emma and Snow were not heroes last night, Rumple was. He was Belle's hero.
He was Her Handsome Hero.

I was very disappointed in both Emma and Snow. The "bonding" comment was really cruel and unlike Snow.

I do understand that Gideon is attacking Emma and trying to kill her with no provocation and she doesn't deserve that, and of course this is Snow's child. But don't even joke about killing or destroying someone else's child, in front of them or not. It really hit a lot of people the wrong way, imo.

I miss Season 1 Emma. And it's not that I have anything against her and Hook. I don't. I like them both. But the double standards are really pretty apparent and I don't care for that. I hope that Emma comes to see that Gideon needs help and so do the children in the Dark Realm. I understand that the man she loves is her first priority and her family of course. But I think the writing in this story is pretty awkward as far as Emma is concerned. I really hope it gets better. Maybe if she finds out the Black Fairy has his heart it will change her opinion of him? I just want Rumbelle and their son to ride off into the sunset together.

That Black Fairy is horrible!!
Old 04-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
He was Her Handsome Hero.

I was very disappointed in both Emma and Snow. The "bonding" comment was really cruel and unlike Snow.

I do understand that Gideon is attacking Emma and trying to kill her with no provocation and she doesn't deserve that, and of course this is Snow's child. But don't even joke about killing or destroying someone else's child, in front of them or not. It really hit a lot of people the wrong way, imo.

I miss Season 1 Emma. And it's not that I have anything against her and Hook. I don't. I like them both. But the double standards are really pretty apparent and I don't care for that. I hope that Emma comes to see that Gideon needs help and so do the children in the Dark Realm. I understand that the man she loves is her first priority and her family of course. But I think the writing in this story is pretty awkward as far as Emma is concerned. I really hope it gets better. Maybe if she finds out the Black Fairy has his heart it will change her opinion of him? I just want Rumbelle and their son to ride off into the sunset together.

That Black Fairy is horrible!!

She is horrible. They don't show anything but the things hinted at would make you cringe. I did when Gideon asked Roderick, whom he thought was dead, what did the BF do to him and he answered "you don't want to know." I got mad but refrained from commenting on an article that compares the BF to Rumple and that her delight in manipulation and cruelty was equal to Rumples and he must have inherited from her! Like wth is that person watching? I also was pissed at the haters saying Belle's character took a step backward that night for defending her son and getting along with Rumple. It's lent so I am just going to take Elsa's advice and let it go but I was mad!
Old 04-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She is horrible. They don't show anything but the things hinted at would make you cringe. I did when Gideon asked Roderick, whom he thought was dead, what did the BF do to him and he answered "you don't want to know." I got mad but refrained from commenting on an article that compares the BF to Rumple and that her delight in manipulation and cruelty was equal to Rumples and he must have inherited from her! Like wth is that person watching? I also was pissed at the haters saying Belle's character took a step backward that night for defending her son and getting along with Rumple. It's lent so I am just going to take Elsa's advice and let it go but I was mad!
I watched live so I do know what happened with the Black Fairy and yeah, it made me cringe. Poor Gideon.

As for the rest, as Rumple says "don't listen to them." I have always said when I think Rumple is wrong but people literally just make stuff up about him.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-11-2017 at 11:03 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread