Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2017, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I don't think this will happen since I think the BF is too smart to ever believe he would pick her over his family and Rumple knows she wouldn't buy it either. She's shown how powerful she is by poofing his dagger into her hands from wherever he had hidden it and then giving it back to him; she's not scared of his power at all. The only way he would help her would be if she took his heart like Gideon's or she's threatening Belle/Gideon and he has to or they will die. I'm hoping they don't have him help her at all, its time for the Final Battle and I want to see him finally choose love over power, but I do wonder if the predictable thing is that he will appear to choose evil and then show he is really on his family's side at the last second...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-17-2017, 07:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I took out the link to my review. If any of you on tumblr want to see it, my tumblr is grace52373@tumblr.com
Rumbelle for all their few minutes screen time, were wonderful last night! They are becoming the couple I remember fondly and they love their child so much! I know they will win and free their son.

I would hate for Rumple to be seen taking his mother's side unless everyone is in on it. I don't think he does though unless she casts the curse but who knows? I just hope the writers don't ruin it for us.

Last edited by Grace52373; 04-18-2017 at 11:38 AM
Old 04-18-2017, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

I can't believe that the Black Fairy clearly is jealous of Belle, she took Belle's child and is trying to get Belle's husband over to her side and we have a whole episode of her and........................................................................Zelena.

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Quote:
Rumbelle for all their few minutes screen time, were wonderful last night! They are becoming the couple I remember fondly and they love their child so much! I know they will win and free their son.
Personally at this point it's the only story that I am watching for. So of course they get the least amount of screentime. No one wants to see Beauty and the Beast.

Quote:
I would hate for Rumple to be seen taking his mother's side unless everyone is in on it. I don't think he does though unless she casts the curse but who knows? I just hope the writers don't ruin it for us.
It's hard to say at this point. They love doing twists at the end, whether it's OOC and they lose a bunch of viewers or not.

But anyway, loved Rumple telling the Black Fairy off.

Off topic, I know, but the poster for the musical is hideous. It's the CS wedding episode so I get using them but a hook? A murder weapon with two rings on it? It looks like it's for a horror movie. I'm so grateful that Rumbelle don't seem to be any part of this episode other than for a Mr. Gold scene.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Black Fairy = worst mother-in-law ever?

making me think of mother-in-law jokes now:
Belle :"Hey Rumple, whats the difference between outlaws and in-laws?"
Rumple: "???"
Belle" "Outlaws are wanted"
Old 04-18-2017, 11:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I can't believe that the Black Fairy clearly is jealous of Belle, she took Belle's child and is trying to get Belle's husband over to her side and we have a whole episode of her and........................................................................Zelena.

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Personally at this point it's the only story that I am watching for. So of course they get the least amount of screentime. No one wants to see Beauty and the Beast.

It's hard to say at this point. They love doing twists at the end, whether it's OOC and they lose a bunch of viewers or not.

But anyway, loved Rumple telling the Black Fairy off.

Off topic, I know, but the poster for the musical is hideous. It's the CS wedding episode so I get using them but a hook? A murder weapon with two rings on it? It looks like it's for a horror movie. I'm so grateful that Rumbelle don't seem to be any part of this episode other than for a Mr. Gold scene.
I don't want to get in trouble but I retweeted that to Adam and Onceabc and asked if this was a poster for a new horror movie or....

Last edited by Grace52373; 04-18-2017 at 11:38 AM
Old 04-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

But in any event we have some conventions coming up in the next few weeks. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, LOL.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-18-2017 at 11:40 AM
Old 04-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

IMO the poster only makes sense to long term viewers of the show, they will see it and know the symbolism means that Hook/Emma are going to be married. I think its simple and attractive. But honestly, if I hadn't watched the show or saw it sporadically over the years, I might get the idea that someone was about to get married and Captain Hook was going to come along and shake things up!? Sounds like a bad romance novel: the bride and groom are about to get married, but the bad boy pirate who secretly has a good side, makes off with the bride who finds that she is secretly attracted to him!

But Rumple will get jealous if we talk about you-know-who in his thread! So I'm going back to topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by amomentintime3 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But Rumple will get jealous if we talk about you-know-who in his thread! So I'm going back to topic
I really shouldn't have brought it up because it has nothing to do with Rumple/Belle. And I'm criticizing the PR department, not any of the characters or couples.

Spoiler:
Old 04-18-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-18-2017, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 04-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
The perfect HEA, the heart of Rumple has always been family. He needs a large family to keep him busy and out of trouble
Yeah, I feel like the show is suggesting that Rumple's HEA would be being a father. He kinda lost his way when Neal died, but it seems that being a father again is really helping him pull his head out of his.. rump.

icon by me
Old 04-18-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rumple being jealous cracked me up lol. Did you guys think Rumple did the right telling grandma black about Gideon or did he think he should have sat on the information
Old 04-19-2017, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Rumple being jealous cracked me up lol. Did you guys think Rumple did the right telling grandma black about Gideon or did he think he should have sat on the information
Well, it's probably best not to overthink this show. I think they wanted this powerful moment between the characters. Realistically? It should have been Belle he was telling this to. Probably not the wisest thing to let her know that number 1, Gideon defied her, not knowing how she'll punish him, and number 2, letting her know he knows she has his heart. It would probably make it easier to get it back if she doesn't see it coming.

But I think they just wanted to have a badass moment between them in the street.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

and it was a damn good badass moment too , with that walkaway

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

Yeah, I feel like the show is suggesting that Rumple's HEA would be being a father. He kinda lost his way when Neal died, but it seems that being a father again is really helping him pull his head out of his.. rump.
It does , I think it all started with Belle in the library with that truth conversation in E9 and then carried on from there with Belle and Gideon...

I hope they get a moment with themselves and also Gideon before the battle begins..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread