Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2014, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Sneak Peak.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)

Without the love of his life aka Emily Thorne
I will be more than happy if last scene of the show will be nice Nemily scene alone. But I highly doubt that.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by toksc (View Post)
I will be more than happy if last scene of the show will be nice Nemily scene alone. But I highly doubt that.
You mean even as friends?
Old 10-28-2014, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You mean even as friends?
Sadly, it's hard to count on something more.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sadly, it's hard to count on something more.
I know...he'd probably have to watch her marry Jack
Old 10-28-2014, 10:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know...he'd probably have to watch her marry Jack
Even idea of that ending makes me sick. I had enough of that with Daniel... Yes, she maried him for revenge purpose but still... If it will be Jemily in the end I prorably survive but I don't want to see wedding scenario all over again. Well they also may kill Nolan in the end. And I don't wich ending is worst. I still hope that writers will surprice us. Oh, common, who I am kiddin. I don't belive in them the tbh.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad I could make you laugh guys

Quote:
Am I the only one whose heart broke when Nolan said "If Aiden was there, maybe he'd make you see, but he isn't, so listen to me". And no NOT BECAUSE OF ****ING AIDEN. You know why!

Omg Eliza!!! You freaking read my freaking mind!!! That is so spot on! Now I officialy need you to write a gif!fic

Let's add it to the future titles

Oh yeah

Emily is so lost this season

I don't understand their motives at all!

Yeah, probably by s4 finale he will Nolan?

Are you on the vacation in DenialVille?

You mean cause David is back?
Well, Nolan still doesn't believe she can ever love him it seems but that's because she never listens to him

Haha, Thanks!! We're so Nemily soulmates!! I might actually do that once in a while This gifs were really inviting me to since I didn't watch the epi yet it was easier

And they do look like a couple after a fight in the last 2 scenes

Yeah, lets add it

I don't like it, but I like seeing her more emotional

Me neither...

Yeah, he'll be dumb the whole season for sure Probably Nolan yes

I don't know for now, nothing negates my theory

No, I mean because Victoria/David/Charlotte are bringing Emily down with every episodes and because Emily can't even reveal herself to her father

The sneak peek is good, Nolan is always there to bring Ems back to reality

Quote:
Nemily and Nolan definitely is the reason. But don't like watch the show just for ship or character i like. In that case i can watch their moments on yt.
Love it.
I understand If I really, really love a character/ship I can watch a show for them though if their storyline is good and Nemily's storyline is good so far

And I agree with you, I feel like a Jack/Emily wedding would just be too much for Nolan because he's already had to go through all of this with the Daniel/Emily wedding and we've seen how hard it was for him eventhough it wasn't real... That's why I hope Nolan will finally act on his feelings one day
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Even idea of that ending makes me sick. I had enough of that with Daniel... Yes, she maried him for revenge purpose but still... If it will be Jemily in the end I prorably survive but I don't want to see wedding scenario all over again. Well they also may kill Nolan in the end. And I don't wich ending is worst. I still hope that writers will surprice us. Oh, common, who I am kiddin. I don't belive in them the tbh.
My thoughts exactly! Just by the look on Nolan's face you could see it was painful for him even thought the wedding was fake. I would hate if they make him actually ~cheer for Jemily to get married and be Jack's groom's man at the wedding
Both endings would be horrible, that's for sure. I just hope that maybe if Emily ends up alone, and Nolan stays with her as her confidante, we could pretend they have a future together. But yeah....unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I'm glad I could make you laugh guys

Well, Nolan still doesn't believe she can ever love him it seems but that's because she never listens to him

Haha, Thanks!! We're so Nemily soulmates!! I might actually do that once in a while This gifs were really inviting me to since I didn't watch the epi yet it was easier

And they do look like a couple after a fight in the last 2 scenes

Yeah, lets add it

I don't like it, but I like seeing her more emotional

Me neither...

Yeah, he'll be dumb the whole season for sure Probably Nolan yes

I don't know for now, nothing negates my theory

No, I mean because Victoria/David/Charlotte are bringing Emily down with every episodes and because Emily can't even reveal herself to her father

The sneak peek is good, Nolan is always there to bring Ems back to reality
It's just so sad

We are Omg, you should do those every week, the lack of Nemily action would be more bearable then! I mean I did watch the episode, but I still can easily accept your version of it as canon, cause it's just what it is ok bye

Sure!

Same And Nolan made her smile twice in just 5 episodes

That's cause the writers forgot what the logic is like...

Ugh, moron!

Will see

I hate that she is so helpless right now! I just can't take it

Well, yet he seems to be hugging with David in that episode...
Old 10-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
My thoughts exactly! Just by the look on Nolan's face you could see it was painful for him even thought the wedding was fake. I would hate if they make him actually ~cheer for Jemily to get married and be Jack's groom's man at the wedding
Both endings would be horrible, that's for sure. I just hope that maybe if Emily ends up alone, and Nolan stays with her as her confidante, we could pretend they have a future together. But yeah....unlikely.

It's just so sad

We are Omg, you should do those every week, the lack of Nemily action would be more bearable then! I mean I did watch the episode, but I still can easily accept your version of it as canon, cause it's just what it is ok bye

Sure!

Same And Nolan made her smile twice in just 5 episodes

That's cause the writers forgot what the logic is like...

Ugh, moron!

Will see

I hate that she is so helpless right now! I just can't take it

Well, yet he seems to be hugging with David in that episode...
I know it would be terribly sad
And yes, I could definitely live in denial land if Ems end up on her own and Nolan is by her side, because at least there would be hope that he actually tells her the truth one day and they end up together

I know, I hate it

Haha, I'll definitely try to do it every week (I don't promise anything, cause you know, just in case ) I wish we had more of those canon kind of moments

Nolan always manages to make her smile when she feels bad

They often seem to forget that

Haha, we'll end up being anti-David

Spoiler:

I hate it too! The worst is that those are her only family left

Yeah, I saw that, it's weird...
Old 10-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know it would be terribly sad
And yes, I could definitely live in denial land if Ems end up on her own and Nolan is by her side, because at least there would be hope that he actually tells her the truth one day and they end up together

I know, I hate it

Haha, I'll definitely try to do it every week (I don't promise anything, cause you know, just in case ) I wish we had more of those canon kind of moments

Nolan always manages to make her smile when she feels bad

They often seem to forget that

Haha, we'll end up being anti-David

Spoiler:

I hate it too! The worst is that those are her only family left

Yeah, I saw that, it's weird...
I try not to think about it, but honestly it seems like the most obvious ending

You know we could pretend that would happen even if she marries Jack because they surely won't last for long

Me too. But I'm glad Nolan stands up to her now

Yay! This would definitely cheer me up after not so good nemilyless episodes.

Actually I think it doesn't happen that often Thag's why I appreciate the fact he made her smile twice!

At least fof now they write Nemily perfectly and there are no cockblocking third wheels anywhere near (cough Aiden cough)

I already am, I never liked him, not even in the flashbacks.

Spoiler:

Horrible family to say the least

Nolan looks good though And why aren't you comforting me Eliza?
Old 10-29-2014, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I try not to think about it, but honestly it seems like the most obvious ending

You know we could pretend that would happen even if she marries Jack because they surely won't last for long

Me too. But I'm glad Nolan stands up to her now

Yay! This would definitely cheer me up after not so good nemilyless episodes.

Actually I think it doesn't happen that often Thag's why I appreciate the fact he made her smile twice!

At least fof now they write Nemily perfectly and there are no cockblocking third wheels anywhere near (cough Aiden cough)

I already am, I never liked him, not even in the flashbacks.

Spoiler:

Horrible family to say the least

Nolan looks good though And why aren't you comforting me Eliza?
I know, I hate it... As I already said, I might not watch it if it's what happens, it's too predictable for me anyway and kind of boring

I know I won't be able to if she marries Jack because it'll be obvious that it's "because they're so in love" and Nolan will obviously have no part in that whatsoever

I'm so proud of him lately

Haha, yeah, the best thing is to imagine that something else is happening in those scenes

Emily doesn't smile often indeed, but everytime it happens I feel it's because of Nolan

I love how they write Nemily this season

Spoiler:

Yeah...

He does Huh... Why should I be comforting you?

I just watched 4x04 Some good Nemily moments in it! Love how he was touching her legs when she was on the sofa in the end!!

#evilotpforever
Old 10-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, I hate it... As I already said, I might not watch it if it's what happens, it's too predictable for me anyway and kind of boring

I know I won't be able to if she marries Jack because it'll be obvious that it's "because they're so in love" and Nolan will obviously have no part in that whatsoever

I'm so proud of him lately

Haha, yeah, the best thing is to imagine that something else is happening in those scenes

Emily doesn't smile often indeed, but everytime it happens I feel it's because of Nolan

I love how they write Nemily this season

Spoiler:

Yeah...

He does Huh... Why should I be comforting you?

I just watched 4x04 Some good Nemily moments in it! Love how he was touching her legs when she was on the sofa in the end!!

#evilotpforever
Yes, true...I don't know if I'll watch it or not, but I still would want to see Nolan's reaction even though it would break my heart

Well, I could only because I believe that they would break up sooner or later and Nolan would have a chance again!

I am proud of him too and I'm also happy Emily doesn't shut him out! She actually tries to explain her her position.

I do not feel excited about the episodes anymore. It doesn't look like they are going in the romantic direction with Nemily...

True! Nolan is the one who cracks the smile out of her most of times

Me too

Spoiler:

Cause I whined a few posts earlier that Nolan is back to his awful s3 haircut

That was my favorite moment as well!! I so hoped they would cry in each other arms But no
Old 10-29-2014, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, true...I don't know if I'll watch it or not, but I still would want to see Nolan's reaction even though it would break my heart

Well, I could only because I believe that they would break up sooner or later and Nolan would have a chance again!

I am proud of him too and I'm also happy Emily doesn't shut him out! She actually tries to explain her her position.

I do not feel excited about the episodes anymore. It doesn't look like they are going in the romantic direction with Nemily...

True! Nolan is the one who cracks the smile out of her most of times

Me too

Spoiler:

Cause I whined a few posts earlier that Nolan is back to his awful s3 haircut

That was my favorite moment as well!! I so hoped they would cry in each other arms But no
Blah... I probably wouldn't want to see Nolan's reaction to that BS because he probably wouldn't react
I unfortunately think Nemily's wedding would last because Jack is so "nice" and Emily might not be able to have a child so with him she has "Carl" and she'd convince herself that staying with Jack is the right thing to do and the best that could happen to her... I doubt she'd ever think of Nolan as another choice if he never tells her how he feels.

I'm glad they're getting to an understanding too

Haha, I never get excited about the episodes, only about the Nemily scenes. And eventhough I still wish we could finally get a kiss, I've pretty much given up on the Writers... They don't seem to know how to write romance right And anyway, they seem pretty much stuck on another pairing...

He does, he makes her happy and he makes her feel at home

Spoiler:

Haha, yeah I saw that That might mean he won't act on his feelings for Ems Here's a hug for you

I wish they had too! But at least they were together in the same house watching TV on the sofa together
Old 10-29-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Blah... I probably wouldn't want to see Nolan's reaction to that BS because he probably wouldn't react
I unfortunately think Nemily's wedding would last because Jack is so "nice" and Emily might not be able to have a child so with him she has "Carl" and she'd convince herself that staying with Jack is the right thing to do and the best that could happen to her... I doubt she'd ever think of Nolan as another choice if he never tells her how he feels.

I'm glad they're getting to an understanding too

Haha, I never get excited about the episodes, only about the Nemily scenes. And eventhough I still wish we could finally get a kiss, I've pretty much given up on the Writers... They don't seem to know how to write romance right And anyway, they seem pretty much stuck on another pairing...

He does, he makes her happy and he makes her feel at home

Spoiler:

Haha, yeah I saw that That might mean he won't act on his feelings for Ems Here's a hug for you

I wish they had too! But at least they were together in the same house watching TV on the sofa together
Yeah, you're right. They would probably show his "happy" face or something and make him say some stupidity.

He needs to tell her in any case, like even if she ends up single, she would never see Nolan as her potential lover if he keeps quiet...

I get excited for episodes only because I know there will be Nemily scenes But I don't feel the excitement anymore, because we get the same stuff we were getting for the past 3 seasons, and they miss an opportunity after an opportunity to write in romance, I wish someone could convince me otherwise, but I don't feel like we will be getting anything this season...okay, Eliza, it's official, your pessimism is contagious

That's true

Spoiler:

Um why, because he changed his hairstyle?

I'm glad they've got the chance to grieve through this tigether and that Nolan wasn't replaced by Jack.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ugh the thought of a Jemily wedding and Nolan being all happy for them makes me really annoyed