Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2014, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
Yeah, you're right. They would probably show his "happy" face or something and make him say some stupidity.

He needs to tell her in any case, like even if she ends up single, she would never see Nolan as her potential lover if he keeps quiet...

I get excited for episodes only because I know there will be Nemily scenes But I don't feel the excitement anymore, because we get the same stuff we were getting for the past 3 seasons, and they miss an opportunity after an opportunity to write in romance, I wish someone could convince me otherwise, but I don't feel like we will be getting anything this season...okay, Eliza, it's official, your pessimism is contagious

That's true

Spoiler:

Um why, because he changed his hairstyle?

I'm glad they've got the chance to grieve through this tigether and that Nolan wasn't replaced by Jack.
Yeah, that woud be so annoying to watch I'm sure Nolan will act OOC and be like "I knew from the beginning you two were meant to be together"

I totally agree But at least if she ends up single, there's a chance for Nolan actually telling her later, if she ends up marrying Jack I'm pretty sure Nolan won't say anything (if he doesn't during the last episode)

Sorry, yes, my pessimism is contagious it seems But as I said it's always like that, the 1st episode of each season is full of romantic Nemily vibes, then as the show goes on they start droping it. Then in the middle of the show we might get another Nemily romantic vibe episode (The Daniel/Ems wedding, "My Emily") and then that will be it for the whole season At least it means that we might get another Nemily romantic vibe episode this season

Yes, of course, let's see what happens

Yeah, that's the hairstyle he's got when he can't talk about his feelings with Ems or react like he's her actual boyfriend

I'm really happy they were together in this too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap'n cook (View Post)
Ugh the thought of a Jemily wedding and Nolan being all happy for them makes me really annoyed
Me too!! That's why I won't watch the last episode if it's like that
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-30-2014, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Forgive my crappy gif editing skills, but the moment I saw this gif, I knew I had to do it!

GIF CREDIT
Do you need more proof that rough Emily turns Nolan on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap'n cook (View Post)
Ugh the thought of a Jemily wedding and Nolan being all happy for them makes me really annoyed
Same...I'm also super annoyed nothing has happened yet.Apparently they will be prolonging David/Emily meeting for as much as possible, so no David shipping Nemily in the near future

This tumblr post though

Quote:
Nolan: the sooner you tell your father the truth the sooner I can ask him for your hand in marriage come on Emily
Eliza:

Mhm, plus a lot of Jemily shippers want Nolan to go back to his Jemily shipping, and the writers might listen to them..

True! She's single now though and look at Nolan...as whimpy as ever

Sigh. I had hopes for this season, cause we waited for so long and plus the writers finally admited Nols is in love with her

I have no idea who is going to die in the next episode or in 4x10, I just hope it won't be Nolan!

You could be right!
Old 10-30-2014, 01:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Killing Nolan is practically killing show as well. He is popular character. Writers can't be that stupid. But if this is final season who knows.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, it's a suicide mission
Old 10-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's like watching revenge for me right now. I know my heart will be broken in the end.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I accepted that. Or maybe not. I just have this little flame of hope inside of me , believing that we will at least get a great romantic arc to look back fondly on, even if the endgame would suck Just like if happened with Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Amen. For now I really enjoy Nemily this season. I'll try not to think too much about future and possible ending. Btw no shipper Nolan for Jemily please. I heard Jemily fans demand it a lot lately.

Last edited by toksc; 10-30-2014 at 06:00 PM
Old 10-30-2014, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here I just try to focus on the lovely stuff we're getting.

Yeah, that's right, I saw that too...hopefully the writers won't listen, because I had enough of this shipping in s1. You could say that it made sense it s1, now it would be just blatant fan pandering
Old 10-30-2014, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agreed. And I just don't see why he have to be supportive of it now. Of course he will be happy if Ems finds her men. Even if it's not him. And Jack it's not worst option here. But actively shipping them. Hell, no.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! It's time he should see himself as equally worthy of her as the other men
Old 10-30-2014, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Nolan turning in to a Jemily shipper would be my worst nightmare!

Icon: babyara
Old 10-31-2014, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be frustrating

Follow your own advice dude!
Old 10-31-2014, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

To tell the truth, I just need a scene like that :

all the stories are true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
Eliza:

Mhm, plus a lot of Jemily shippers want Nolan to go back to his Jemily shipping, and the writers might listen to them..

True! She's single now though and look at Nolan...as whimpy as ever

Sigh. I had hopes for this season, cause we waited for so long and plus the writers finally admited Nols is in love with her

I have no idea who is going to die in the next episode or in 4x10, I just hope it won't be Nolan!

You could be right!
OMG!!!!! WHAT EVEN IS THIS GIF????????

Is it?? Where did you see this?? If so, Nemily shippers have to tell the Writers we definitely DON'T want that!!

I know, but she has just lost Aiden so Nolan is probably giving her the time to mourne him actually not realizing it might be too late soon ("It's never too late" ^^)

I still keep having hope It's just that I have no faith in the Writers... but who knows, they can still surprise us

I definitely hope it won't be Nolan either (or I'll stop watching anyway)
Old 10-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome! I definitely want a conversation like that to happen now!

I HAD TO DO THIS SORRY NOT SORRY ITS ALL GABE'S FAULT THERE WAS NO NEED TO MAKE THAT AROUSED FACE WHEN EMILY'S ARGUING WITH YOU

I've seen it on Twitter...I wish we had Twitter, we would tell them!

Yeah, nolan always wants what the best for her, but at the same time he misses what is best for him! And while he's giving Emily the time to grieve, Emily might want to spend it with Jack

Yep, I'm pretty much the same, but for the last few days I've been very pessimistic about the whole thing That's probably because RL is stressing me out.

I will stop watching as well. Many people would stop watching. I don't think they would risk that much for the shock factor...
Old 10-31-2014, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

It's from a new show "Selfie" I think I need to watch this one cause those 2 seem cute But yeah, I saw those gifs and all I could think of was: I NEED A SCENE LIKE THIS WITH NOLAN!!!!!!!!

BUT WHY?????? I'll never stop laughing, and I didn't even see this scene YET!! Now I won't be able to watch it seriously ever again

Definitely!! If I had twitter I'd tell them that as a Nemily fan and knowing that Nolan "has a crush on Emily" it makes absolutely zero sense that he would push Jemily together
Maybe we could ask some of the Nemily posters on tumble who have twitter to tell them that?

I agree with you, it annoys me too that Nolan won't do what is the best for him... And yes, he's wasting time. The good thing though is that Jack seems to be respecting Emily's grieve too so far. But it won't last, I know. The thing that will frustrate me is if Nolan just watches Emily & Jack bond and does nothing to actually show Emily how he feels about it (which is probably very badly/hurt)

I can't help you with that hun, I'm pretty pessimistic too and most of my TV show couples right now are mostly doomed and hurting. And I'm sorry RL is stressing you out But to tell the truth RL is stressing me out too lately and some things suck soo...

Yeah, I think it would make the show sink, which might actually not be that bad if they intent to just kill Nolan and never give us Nemily romantically
Closed Thread   Post New Thread