View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Dacrown
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I know, I hate it... As I already said, I might not watch it if it's what happens, it's too predictable for me anyway and kind of boring

I know I won't be able to if she marries Jack because it'll be obvious that it's "because they're so in love" and Nolan will obviously have no part in that whatsoever

I'm so proud of him lately

Haha, yeah, the best thing is to imagine that something else is happening in those scenes

Emily doesn't smile often indeed, but everytime it happens I feel it's because of Nolan

I love how they write Nemily this season

Spoiler:

Yeah...

He does Huh... Why should I be comforting you?

I just watched 4x04 Some good Nemily moments in it! Love how he was touching her legs when she was on the sofa in the end!!

#evilotpforever
Yes, true...I don't know if I'll watch it or not, but I still would want to see Nolan's reaction even though it would break my heart

Well, I could only because I believe that they would break up sooner or later and Nolan would have a chance again!

I am proud of him too and I'm also happy Emily doesn't shut him out! She actually tries to explain her her position.

I do not feel excited about the episodes anymore. It doesn't look like they are going in the romantic direction with Nemily...

True! Nolan is the one who cracks the smile out of her most of times

Me too

Spoiler:

Cause I whined a few posts earlier that Nolan is back to his awful s3 haircut

That was my favorite moment as well!! I so hoped they would cry in each other arms But no