Absolute Fan

Nice work guys!
I missed an entire thread
I'm in love and always will be
Old 10-27-2014, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm gonna go watch the new epi now. I barely slept though

ETA:

I'm halfway through it and already really annoyed. This is just so frustrating and they're dragging it on and it's not even fun anymore. Maybe I'm sleepy/cranky but it's episodes like this that make me want to stop watching. Charlotte's a psycho and not even an entertaining one like Victoria, just annoying and frustrating and yeah. Why would Nolan not call Emily when David showed up? *sits and waits in frustration until episode is over*

ETA 2: IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT EMILY WOULD WAIT TO TALK TO DAVID.

Old 10-27-2014, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

You guys are crazy I love you so much

But coming here, I thought that Nolan actually said what's in the quote in the thread title

I have to say that I'm not surprised the episode was bad though I can't stand Victoria cause she's so ******ed up, she always only thinks about how others have wronged her but not how she's doing wrong to anybody else...

So how was the David/Nolan meeting then??

At least we got a funny Nemily scene (people on tumblr think Gabe wrote it )

I think David is the one punching Nolan in the next epi

Power couple

Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love you too

If only It's from Pablo Neruda poem and we thought if fit Nemily

Tar, I share your annoyance! It feels like they don't even know where are they heading with David. The writing is just so sloppy and there are so many inconsistencies! I was hoping to the last that David has some sort of a hidden agenda, but no, he is dumb as ****. Why would he suddenly want revenge?! And the most important question, against who? Nolan?! Or we are supposed to believe he lost all of his memories and forgot that Graysons framed him and took his daughter away from him?

And I don't buy Emily waiting either. This is stupid. I don't like how lost Emily is this season, she'd literally believe the crap Victoria's saying and asks Charlotte for help instead of coming up with the plan of her own...CHARLOTTE SUCKS BTW. You're right Tar, however lately Victoria hasn't been entertaining either, more like punch worthy

As for David/Nolan scene I didn't like it all, the writing was so bad and I hated the fact that the first thing Davi's done after reuniting with the guy that was like a son to him after so many years is accusing him?! So Victoria got no calling out for framing him, but you haven't seen the guy for ages and you start your conversation with the guiltripping? He was way too cold to Nolan. Gabe's acting saved this scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I think David is the one punching Nolan in the next epi
Uuuugh. Stop hitting and hurting my baby you son of the bitch!
Old 10-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

yeah! I don't know that poem but it's beautiful

That's my main problem too, I find David dumb as hell so far I guess it shouldn't be surprising though, probably the reason why he's been framed
Get to wonder how Emily can be so intelligent with the parents she has, maybe she's been adopted after all

I also don't get why Ems wouldn't reveal her true identity to her father, that seems silly IMO

And Nolan didn't tell him the truth??????????????????

The thing is that David doesn't know Victoria framed him, he did ask her in 4x02 though... My problem mainly is, why would he believe Victoria and not Nolan when he saw Nolan like a son, and trusted him with everything before???????

Hopefully he'll turn out to be David Clark's evil twin brother and David himself really is dead because this is like one of the worst storyline ever.......

ITA with you about stopping to hit our baby Nols
Old 10-27-2014, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt
Old 10-27-2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome

Quote:

yeah! I don't know that poem but it's beautiful

That's my main problem too, I find David dumb as hell so far I guess it shouldn't be surprising though, probably the reason why he's been framed
Get to wonder how Emily can be so intelligent with the parents she has, maybe she's been adopted after all

I also don't get why Ems wouldn't reveal her true identity to her father, that seems silly IMO

And Nolan didn't tell him the truth??????????????????

The thing is that David doesn't know Victoria framed him, he did ask her in 4x02 though... My problem mainly is, why would he believe Victoria and not Nolan when he saw Nolan like a son, and trusted him with everything before???????

Hopefully he'll turn out to be David Clark's evil twin brother and David himself really is dead because this is like one of the worst storyline ever.......

ITA with you about stopping to hit our baby Nols
Yeah it is, I'm glad I managed to come up with this one at least, cause I was so sleepy yesterday, I thought there was a big chance we would use the "diana is too sleepy to come up with a title but Nemily is too epic to need one so **** off bitches" as a title
Good point lmao! Well, I guess sometimes kids are different from their parents which in some cases is a blessing

Because Victoria told her he wouldn't be able to deal with the fact she pulled off the whole revenge thing?

No. He wanted to, but cut off himself God knows why. Jack met him and said nothing either.

This is basically my point as well
But yeah, you're right, I guess he doesn't know that?

Sadly it won't be happening baby This pointlesss dumbass is David Clarke.

This pissed me off so much!!!

New gifset

Take me back to the start

The way he looks at her on the last gif. OH. MY. GOD. *desperately needs an icon of this gif*

Last edited by Dacrown; 10-27-2014 at 09:32 AM
Old 10-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sometimes i ask myself, why i still watch the show. Writers seem to completely lost any sense of logic. They started ruin characters and plot back in season 2. But it still was enjoyable to watch. Some parts of season 3 too. But now it's like only thing writers don't screw up completely is Nemily. Do i need to be afraid that only reason left for watch the show is Nemily and writers will destroy them too?
Old 10-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they will destroy Nemily, but there is a big chance Nolan will be left with nothing and this is what I hate the most.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can i ask your definition of left with nothing, please?
Old 10-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
Yeah it is, I'm glad I managed to come up with this one at least, cause I was so sleepy yesterday, I thought there was a big chance we would use the "diana is too sleepy to come up with a title but Nemily is too epic to need one so **** off bitches" as a title
Good point lmao! Well, I guess sometimes kids are different from their parents which in some cases is a blessing
OMG!!! Best title ever!!!!! Should have used it!!

It definitely is a blessing for Ems

And of course, Emily always trusts Victoria and does everything she wants

Nolan & Jack are both too blinded by their love for Emily and/or Amanda

I really hope he'll learn the truth one day... Against who does he even want revenge now??

I'm telling you right now, it isn't him, he has an evil twin brother

Yeah, Emily's revenge actually seems more and more useless with every episode...

Loving the gifset It inspires me ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by toksc (View Post)
Sometimes i ask myself, why i still watch the show. Writers seem to completely lost any sense of logic. They started ruin characters and plot back in season 2. But it still was enjoyable to watch. Some parts of season 3 too. But now it's like only thing writers don't screw up completely is Nemily. Do i need to be afraid that only reason left for watch the show is Nemily and writers will destroy them too?
I know why I still watch the show, because of Nolan and Nemily (and Gabe of course). I mean, Nemily wise this season definitely is the BEST after S1, it's like they actually remember how to write them

That's also why I'm scared they might ruin them later on

We need something to cheer us up:

"This time I'm serious Ems! We make up or break up! But you have to choose right now!"

"Ok! I'm breaking up then! I can't stand you anymore!"

Later that day...

"Mmmh... Sorry Ems, I saw light. I thought, you would be here and obviously still awake... Can we talk?"

Emily thinking *OMG! He's so hot!! I hate him right now but I want him so much all at the same time*

"Look, I'm sorry for what I said earlier Nolan... I'll never be able to break up with you. Please, stay with me tonight, I'll make muffins"

THE END
Old 10-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

^

Icon: babyara
Old 10-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well Nolan is back to his atrocious s3 hair...

https://mobile.twitter.com/karterhol...833664/photo/1

Things Di can't have:
1. Nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by toksc (View Post)
Can i ask your definition of left with nothing, please?
Without the love of his life aka Emily Thorne

Am I the only one whose heart broke when Nolan said "If Aiden was there, maybe he'd make you see, but he isn't, so listen to me". And no NOT BECAUSE OF ****ING AIDEN. You know why!

Omg Eliza!!! You freaking read my freaking mind!!! That is so spot on! Now I officialy need you to write a gif!fic

Quote:
"This time I'm serious Ems! We make up or break up! But you have to choose right now!"
OMG, omg. Poor bb Ems is so hurt.

Quote:
"Ok! I'm breaking up then! I can't stand you anymore!"
And bb Nolan is so hurt and shocked too

Quote:
Emily thinking *OMG! He's so hot!! I hate him right now but I want him so much all at the same time*

When I saw that scene, I thought how coupley it looked. Just the way he walked towards her...I can't expleain it, but it looks so much like "a couple after a fight" scene!

Quote:
"Look, I'm sorry for what I said earlier Nolan... I'll never be able to break up with you. Please, stay with me tonight, I'll make muffins"

Quote:
OMG!!! Best title ever!!!!! Should have used it!!

It definitely is a blessing for Ems

And of course, Emily always trusts Victoria and does everything she wants

Nolan & Jack are both too blinded by their love for Emily and/or Amanda

I really hope he'll learn the truth one day... Against who does he even want revenge now??

I'm telling you right now, it isn't him, he has an evil twin brother

Yeah, Emily's revenge actually seems more and more useless with every episode...

Loving the gifset It inspires me ^^

Let's add it to the future titles

Oh yeah

Emily is so lost this season

I don't understand their motives at all!

Yeah, probably by s4 finale he will Nolan?

Are you on the vacation in DenialVille?

You mean cause David is back?
Old 10-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I know why I still watch the show, because of Nolan and Nemily (and Gabe of course). I mean, Nemily wise this season definitely is the BEST after S1, it's like they actually remember how to write them

That's also why I'm scared they might ruin them later on

We need something to cheer us up:
Nemily and Nolan definitely is the reason. But don't like watch the show just for ship or character i like. In that case i can watch their moments on yt.
Love it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread