Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That kissing cap! Gah!

Yeah, were those DS rumors ever confirmed?
Old 03-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I really liked that scene between them in the park. The way Nate looks at Serena betrays his love for her so much. He doesn't have to say a word.

Not sure what's happening in that pic either, GossipGleek. Serena/Vanessa and Dan/Vanessa/Nate scenes should come up around here as well. When I first saw the stills, part of me wondered if they're meeting about Jenny or about Bart (the party later in the episode is supposed to be in his honor right?).

Jumping into the discussion a little late, but like everyone else I'm much more interested in seeing Nate and Serena's reactions than anything Jenny does/tries to do. I really want to see how they handle those moments even before they figure/understand what she's up to, how they protect their relationship.

Carter! I forgot about him. I remember seeing those filming pics with Carter and Nate. Jenny was with Eric, when they came upon him with that paper in his hand. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she used Carter's short stay for her own ends.

And Daddy VDW's appearance intrigues me. Isn't Lily supposed to be really sick? Or did I dream that up? If I didn't, I wonder if Serena finds out by the time the season ends.

Btw, is GG airing tonight in Canada? I read that it should/might be. Anyone here from Canada to confirm? If it does, I'm really interested to hear what will happen. Give us a gauge of what to expect tomorrow night.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler

Last edited by jnnj; 03-21-2010 at 12:36 PM
Old 03-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
I really liked that scene between them in the park. The way Nate looks at Serena betrays his love for her so much. He doesn't have to say a word.

Not sure what's happening in that pic either, GossipGleek. Serena/Vanessa and Dan/Vanessa/Nate scenes should come up around here as well. When I first saw the stills, part of me wondered if they're meeting about Jenny or about Bart (the party later in the episode is supposed to be in his honor right?).

Jumping into the discussion a little late, but like everyone else I'm much more interested in seeing Nate and Serena's reactions than anything Jenny does/tries to do. I really want to see how they handle those moments even before they figure/understand what she's up to, how they protect their relationship.

Carter! I forgot about him. I remember seeing those filming pics with Carter and Nate. Jenny was with Eric, when they came upon him with that paper in his hand. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she used Carter's short stay for her own ends.

And Daddy VDW's appearance intrigues me. Isn't Lily supposed to be really sick? Or did I dream that up? If I didn't, I wonder if Serena finds out by the time the season ends.

Btw, is GG airing tonight in Canada? I read that it should/might be. Anyone here from Canada to confirm? If it does, I'm really interested to hear what will happen. Give us a gauge of what to expect tomorrow night.
ICA about Jenny
I don't really know what's going on with Lily. I think she's ill but I didn't spoil myself a lot about other than NS.

Anna B, that still reminds me of this

It could be Gossip Girl right?

Last edited by TLA=Leyton; 03-21-2010 at 03:35 PM
Old 03-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipGleek (View Post)
Yes. We should.

Wonder what's happening here.
Optimistic mood ^____________^
Old 03-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Let me tell you right away that A)I have very little patience for freakouts and B) I have very little patience for freakouts

That said.. I'm pretty sure I posted either in here or in the NS thread that I expected them to say I love you way before what people predicted because that would've been A)way too cheesy and B)way too contrived. I hate cheesy. SO for me the fact that Nate got genuinely pissed and said bad things is awesome. Because it makes the couple more real. And I don't find it rushed in the SLIGHTEST that they said I love you.

I find it the perfect way to set up what will go on for the rest of the season. Why the heck are people complaining this is rushed? It's beyond me. People make up scenarios in their heads and then blame the writers if things don't go the way they IMAGINED. This is the right way to handle it IMO. They've known each other all their lives, Nate has ALREADY told Serena that he loves her, and he's been in love with her forever. Her finally realising she has someone she can rely on by her side and saying I love you is neither rushed nor by any stretch of imagination wrong. It is LIFE. It makes them real.

And now that I've spoken my peace, I can go back to lust over Michael Vartan, and watch where the reeeeal TV hotness was invented, on Alias.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Prettyful pictures!

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
Old 03-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nate apologizes. They make up. Serena apologizes for leaving him in the morning after they had sex in the pilot. Serena wishes that they could do the whole first time thing over because now she knows he loves her and she loves him. That's basically it. It was simple, sweet and to the point.
Quote:
Nate apologizes for calling Rufus, and Serena says it's okay because her plan was stupid. And then she apologizes for not being there in the morning all those years ago, and says she wishes she could do it over again or that they can or something, idk. And she says that now it's different because now she knows that he loves her, and he knows that she loves him.
So this is what people said! I think it sounds sweet
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Let me tell you right away that A)I have very little patience for freakouts and B) I have very little patience for freakouts
Neither have I
Fan Forum Star

They said I LOVE YOU
Old 03-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)

Oh No, Carter's return. I love him and all but he better not mess with my ship

I think my Jenny annoyance will increase starting from this episode
Kaite | icon: ?
Old 03-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

I don't know why I'm so wary about this. It sounds unbelievably sweet() but I'm still not convinced. I need to see it, to be ok with it.

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
Old 03-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
They said I LOVE YOU
this should be the TOPIC. WE GOT OUR FREAKING ILYs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

And I agree with your post as well TexasForever (love the name btw, FNL if thats what its from anyway)

I want to see this scene
Old 03-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

I can´t fully judge cause I haven´t watch, but from what I get for the recaps I don´t find it too bad, yeah Nate was out of line with the comment, but I´m glad it brought back things that weren't clear, like Serena running away their first time, I guess the writters put NS together before having a few necessary talks between them and now as a couple they are being forced to have them due to external circumstamces which I find perfectly fine, cause as Ale said it gives them more deep to their relationship, yeah I bet lots of us would imagine things a little bit different, but I don´t see where the huge deal is, ohh ah they jumped 2 months right so I don´t find it that rushed, for the audience maybe yes cause it had only happened 2 episodes, but time wise it has been more.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Supreme Fan

I want to see the last scene now

ETA: great post Makry ICA