View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:28 PM
jnnj
Loyal Fan

I really liked that scene between them in the park. The way Nate looks at Serena betrays his love for her so much. He doesn't have to say a word.

Not sure what's happening in that pic either, GossipGleek. Serena/Vanessa and Dan/Vanessa/Nate scenes should come up around here as well. When I first saw the stills, part of me wondered if they're meeting about Jenny or about Bart (the party later in the episode is supposed to be in his honor right?).

Jumping into the discussion a little late, but like everyone else I'm much more interested in seeing Nate and Serena's reactions than anything Jenny does/tries to do. I really want to see how they handle those moments even before they figure/understand what she's up to, how they protect their relationship.

Carter! I forgot about him. I remember seeing those filming pics with Carter and Nate. Jenny was with Eric, when they came upon him with that paper in his hand. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she used Carter's short stay for her own ends.

And Daddy VDW's appearance intrigues me. Isn't Lily supposed to be really sick? Or did I dream that up? If I didn't, I wonder if Serena finds out by the time the season ends.

Btw, is GG airing tonight in Canada? I read that it should/might be. Anyone here from Canada to confirm? If it does, I'm really interested to hear what will happen. Give us a gauge of what to expect tomorrow night.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler

Last edited by jnnj; 03-21-2010 at 12:36 PM