Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Unless something HUGE happens to make him hate Serena, there's no way he'd get with Jenny. I just can't see it. It'd ruin the show for me, it'd be so OOC for Natie.
a r t h u rm o r g a n a

Jacquelyn.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

And even though we've known nothing really happens with NJ through this toryline, I really don't buy that this is build-up in anyway for next season for a NJ romance. If anything I think it decreases the chances of it. Nate hates scheming in general and trying to contorl him, but doing so to try to take him from Serena? Possible just it hurt her/them? um yeah, Nate isn't going to put up with that. The only one he swallows his pride for and forgives despite being pissed is Serena really. He's never shown that to Jenny in anyway. So I jsut don't see how her scheming, possibly purely for revenge purposes, and him rejecting her and choosing Serena, seeing all of Jenny's juevinal plots would make any kind of build-up for a romance later on. If they wanted to open the door for nJ leter on they'd give her more time to develop her feelings for him so they seemed guenuine and you kinda sympathized with her cause he was what she was clinging to after the Damien-debacle and what-not, but they're not, they're rushing into it. And if they were considering NJ sometime in the future I think they still knew they couldn't show Nate conflicted in anyway because that would kill his character. They way to leve it more plausible would be to show her genuine feelings for him despite her horrible actions. But it really doesn't seem that they'll be doing that. I'm really not worried
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 03-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Do we have any spoilers on 3.18?

IA that it will probably be J getting back at S. Just thinking that it would make J really evil if she does it because she likes Nate.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Extreme Fan

318 is when Carter is back and they have some scenes. And its Dorta's wedding, but I don't think either of NS were there for that. I think this is when they start having to deal with S's uncle/daddy stuff.

No matter how it goes down Jenny is going to look bad in the situation Its just if she's doing it out of revenge and not really wanting to steal N for herself it might seem a bit more understandable. But her trying to steal Nate so he can be her prince, an episode after Damien leaves, the guy she claims to have stornger feelings for than anyone before (including nate) and she possibly just lost her v-card to him? umm crazy kind of horrible
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald

Last edited by LPhhrdcLover; 03-19-2010 at 10:39 AM
Old 03-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
And even though we've known nothing really happens with NJ through this toryline, I really don't buy that this is build-up in anyway for next season for a NJ romance. If anything I think it decreases the chances of it. Nate hates scheming in general and trying to contorl him, but doing so to try to take him from Serena? Possible just it hurt her/them? um yeah, Nate isn't going to put up with that. The only one he swallows his pride for and forgives despite being pissed is Serena really. He's never shown that to Jenny in anyway. So I jsut don't see how her scheming, possibly purely for revenge purposes, and him rejecting her and choosing Serena, seeing all of Jenny's juevinal plots would make any kind of build-up for a romance later on. If they wanted to open the door for nJ leter on they'd give her more time to develop her feelings for him so they seemed guenuine and you kinda sympathized with her cause he was what she was clinging to after the Damien-debacle and what-not, but they're not, they're rushing into it. And if they were considering NJ sometime in the future I think they still knew they couldn't show Nate conflicted in anyway because that would kill his character. They way to leve it more plausible would be to show her genuine feelings for him despite her horrible actions. But it really doesn't seem that they'll be doing that. I'm really not worried

Keri

THIS ICA if anything this SL screws NJ
Old 03-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Honestly the closer we get to this storyline and the more we get info on it, the more I think this may not even have any romantic motivations on even Jenny's part. And if there is any actual feelings and 'I want him' its goign to be incredibly shallow. The transition from Damien to Nate is waaay to quick to be even remotely believeable that there are any genuine feelings there for Jenny. If anyting just misplaced affection after Damien is an ass/leaves. I am leaning more now towards the spec that NS/S are invovled in getting Damien to leave and Jenny just goes after Nate to mess with them and make them as unhappy as she is in order to get them back, not because she actually wants Nate. the storyline is pretty shor-lived compared to how we used to think it would be. 317 she's trying to make Sereana look bad in front of Nate, and maybe tries to kiss him or something at the end, 318 she probably coninues some weird scheming since her 317 stuff didn't work, and than in 319 Nate figures out what she's been up to. I'm not sure where S is going to find out though, if she's supposed to be in the dark about it for awhile there's not much time for her t be if Nate finds out in 319 Unless he figures it out and shuts it down with Jenny but Serena finds out after the fact? Possible. We'd already see Nate stay true to S, but than we'd have S feel a bit jealous/insecure that htis would happen and pushes her to articulate her feelings to Nate more.
I love your posts hi bb!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh that's right, I just remembered we speced that J would try to use Carter's presence to help with her maniupulations. From what I recall I think we saw Carter/Nate have a scene where Carter hands Nate a letter (we're presuming to do with her father) and there were also pics of Nate holding this while in a scene with Jenny, and I think someone else was there too. hmm

317 - tries to botch up S's b-day plans for N
318 - uses Carter's re-appearance to try to make Nate insecure
319 - Nate figures out her scheming

Interesting...You know, its going to be nice to see NS go through all these trials, and make it through all these tests. Dare I say, I'm actually genuinely looking forward to this storyline.

Thanks bb's
haha which makes me very happy Makry We get NS passing tests left and right and NJ getting screwed over at the same time? umm yeah, that makes me pleased
Nate 'epic' Archibald

Last edited by LPhhrdcLover; 03-19-2010 at 10:47 AM
Old 03-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh that's right, I just remembered we speced that J would try to use Carter's presence to help with her maniupulations. From what I recall I think we saw Carter/Nate have a scene where Carter hands Nate a letter (we're presuming to do with her father) and there were also pics of Nate holding this while in a scene with Jenny, and I think someone else was there too. hmm

317 - tries to botch up S's b-day plans for N
318 - uses Carter's re-appearance to try to make Nate insecure
319 - Nate figures out her scheming

Interesting...You know, its going to be nice to see NS go through all these trials, and make it through all these tests. Dare I say, I'm actually genuinely looking forward to this storyline.

Thanks bb's
haha which makes me very happy Makry We get NS passing tests left and right and NJ getting crewed over at the same time? umm yeah, that makes me pleased
You're welcome

I see it this way too I see Jenny using Carter to make Nate insecure, maybe by putting thoughts in his head about Serena relying more in carter about the daddy stuff, etc.

I really think this will lead to great moments between NS , cause we´d get to see Serena reaffirming Nate thus great speeches

Keri there is a saying on Spanish that says To kill two birds with one stone, I always sayed that Jenny would bring NS closer, Maybe I´ll be right
Old 03-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Supreme Fan

I agree with thar speculation Keri if we're right this season is going to be amazing
what do we know about the 318 sides??
Old 03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

That side is about Nate saying to Chuck something about Jenny being a little girl, but Chuck open his eyes, I think this episode is when Nate realizes what jenny has been up to.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Supreme Fan

that make sense, Nate is going to be very angry. I can't wait to see Serena's reaction either
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree that these tests will make NS stronger. Poor J fans.

Thanks for the spoilers.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I think you'll be right with that Makry Killing two birds with one stone indeed. Me likely

Yeah the 319 side was scary when if first came out cause it seemed to imply something possibly romantic, but with all we have now it really does seem more open his eyes to her LIES rather than hsi love for her

And yes, honestly, if Jenny didn't use Carter's presence to try to make N insecure she'd be pretty stupid to miss that opportunity, as much as I hate her doing it

Quote:
I just saw GG blog. So they will timejump to late March from next episode.
hmm this is interesting. I thought they'd have to make a time jump somewhere, I really like that its here This way we've seen NS have their honeymoon period, and start to move into more emotional based stuff, and than we can skip a month where they've been just fine with all that and than pick up with the drama in 315. Makes Serena's feelings even more beliveable when she (probably) makes a speech of her own about her feelings for him back in the day.
I'm way to happy/excited/content about all this Its almost unsettling
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 03-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm afraid to ask this but are we sure that NS break up? (Oh god please say no.)
Old 03-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

for a time jump, and bring on the NS angst, Me likey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread