Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfuldreamer (View Post)
I think it took Keith dying and seeing things from the other side to truly get LP. I mean I think he knew about them, but I think he has more insight from the other side. Yeah I make no sense.
That makes sense.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

That's good to know Jamie.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 03-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he has confetti in his shirt

i think we don't make sense to each other but to others we do make sense yeah i truely hope yall got that

yeah i do think it took keith dieing to really understand why lucas is the way he is with peyton. boy do i love what he told lucas "When you look into her eyes you will realize what a good person you are." at least thats what i think he said
Old 03-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww those caps.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Those caps are beautiful. I can't believe we have to wait a month until the new episode airs.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

agian wait a nother month that sucks !!! I wanna know what gonna happen to Lucas/Peyton .. i so hope that they will last forever . I just love this pic
Old 03-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

I love that scene. Bed scenes slay me though.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 03-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Yeah its amazing
Old 03-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Total Fan

Aww pretty caps. I loved 409 for obvious reasons but I loved that bed scene so simple and perfect.
I really want more car scenes like 402. I just love Peyton's car and their talks in it are always perfect

of you.

Terri|
Old 03-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

They really need to roadtrip, it's like their thing. I was so mad in s2 when JP roadtripped, it was like LP sacrelig.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 03-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

LP roadtrips are
Old 03-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfuldreamer (View Post)
They really need to roadtrip, it's like their thing. I was so mad in s2 when JP roadtripped, it was like LP sacrelig.
I had forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. Though nothing can take away from LP roadtrips they own.

of you.

Terri|
Old 03-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry but LP had many roadtrips over the summer and one in s3 to make up for that so it's all good.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 03-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Total Fan

Indeed it is but it's a defence mechanism to forget stuff

If only we could see those roadtrips from the summer. CCIPC forever the best roadtrip even though the circumstances weren't good

of you.

Terri|
Old 03-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

I like to know the whole history of characters even if some of it sickens me just because it becomes part of who they are and the destination I reach. I see LP in s2 even without scenes there were things written in that were subtle but there. That's why I love these two, people may say its inconsistent or that they rewrite their history but really they don't. You just have to look under the surface to see the things that were always there.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread