Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

guys I just love that moment they are amazing together...
Old 02-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
guys I just love that moment they are amazing together...
Hey Suz!

I never know what to say here. Everybody is So smart the way they talk about everything and I feel dumb.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing shoes (View Post)
That scene is still one of my favourites. They know each other so well. Tracks 8 and 11 totally you. That and she's drawing and he's reading...perfection
That scene is really perfection. I love how it showed why they are meant to be together.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Suz. I'm Nic in case you didn't know, I never know who knows my name.

You shouldn't feel dumb Jamie.

So true Fio and I love that they still have that music connection.

Does anyone know if this scene was ever filmed? It's a 1x03 still I found but it's not a cut scene on the DVD's so I didn't know where it was from.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfuldreamer (View Post)
Hey Suz. I'm Nic in case you didn't know, I never know who knows my name.

You shouldn't feel dumb Jamie.

So true Fio and I love that they still have that music connection.

Does anyone know if this scene was ever filmed? It's a 1x03 still I found but it's not a cut scene on the DVD's so I didn't know where it was from.
I think this was the episode after Peyton got her heart riped out by Brooke and Lucas I think 110 but it was really just a steal shot not really a scene Lucas was stalking her even if he was bloking Brooke

my favorite glance of LP is either the wedding or in 107 in 107 it was like they were the only ones in the room unless Brooke or Nathan kept interrupting them and that nod Peyton gave him before Jake came in

the wedding glances i don't know why they were my favs as well maybe because Peyton looked competely in love with him during that speech nathan gave Lucas looked at her as well and i was so suprised with the way he looked at her i guess he was serious when he said she looked nice
Old 02-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

No it's from 1x03.

Some were requesting the original LP nose touch so I made a few versions.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

really i always thought it was after 109 lol ok then if it was in 103 this is when Peyton was scared that Thud did not want her stuff wow he still stalked her god he had it bad seriously lol.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
the wedding glances i don't know why they were my favs as well maybe because Peyton looked competely in love with him during that speech nathan gave Lucas looked at her as well and i was so suprised with the way he looked at her i guess he was serious when he said she looked nice
I watched that scene several times to make sure it wasn't just my LP craziness making me see things but nope it was definitley there.

Nic it might not of been filmed is just might be a picture they've set up to highlight him kind of stalking her in a totally adorable way of course. I honestly don't know. I love it though.

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh okay, I wasn't sure since I had never heard anything about it.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

like there is that kiss in CCIPC where Lucas is holding her face and her jacket is out already lol or in 409 where Peyton lifts her leg up a bit in that still where her and Lucas first kiss since like FOREVER i don't count 316 Peyton thought she was going to die and she had to at least tell him how she felt lol

my heart literately leaped when they were staring at each other lol

Hey i realized Lucas looked at Peyton before they won the championship game he glanced her way yeah Lucas totally did not forget her confession lol poor her to think he would not love her back but he did love her back and it was so beautiful with the flashback and heartbeats playing in the background
Old 02-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

I love the 316 kiss. How can you not count it? Well I suppose it was a different kind of kiss. Still loved it though.

Those stills to 409 still kill me now. So gorgeous.

I liked the glance in 409 it was nice to know Lucas was still thinking about her the whole time he was playing the game.

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I count it but not like 411 when he told her he loved her kiss or "It's you" kiss lol but it is a special kiss though i loved it
Old 02-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love those promo stills, and Nic, love your avies!

I loved when Lucas looked over at Peyton and smiled, as he looked away during THE LOOK in that one ep.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Anji.

I love all the looks LP share, they haven't shared any lately, boo. Then again they don't really NEED to.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Total Fan

yeah your right they don't have to have the looks anymore no more longing they have it and can just out right stare at each other.

I'm rewatching some S4 episodes and is having his arm other Peytons shoulder all the time like their new thing. It's like a half hug and he's keeping her close sort of leaning on her. It's really adorable and I guess emphasising she's his support and they can lean on each other and the fact he always wants to keep her close. Also now that they have finally found each other facing their 'journey' together as one.

Anyways I love the hugwalk thing. She's just the right height for it

of you.

Terri|
Closed Thread   Post New Thread