Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucas i love the boy even when he is not doing good things because after all he is a teenager and a boy lol. but i really loved how he takes care of Peyton not to mention i love how he is letting her take care of him as well there so beautiful. i so wanted a hospital scene with them maybe Peyton feeding him jello

actually in 303 remember the predictions LH wrote Haley said he has wanted to talk to Peyton since the 7th grade but i think that was meant for last year god Lucas had it bad for her i swear no other girl can touch lukes heart the way peyton does.

Nic i deffend Lucas first as well he's my cutie pie lol.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I forgive Lucas a lot of things, I cut him slack I mean he's a teenage guy and yeah...growing pains are fun.

The thing about LP is no one else can touch their heart quite the same way. It's just one of those things. Thats why they could never let anyone else in because they still loved each other.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

with PJ i probably would like them more if Peyton and Jake talked about other stuff other then "How are we going to hide Jenny" its like they were not meant to last because something always got in the way not to mention they never really talked about couples stuff really lol and with BL Lucas basically pushed her away

you noticed it was Peyton always telling Lucas should let brooke in, Lucas should forgive brooke and blah blah blah. i can tll it was hard for peyton to even have to say stuff like that. how uncomferable did it get when Brooke was crying about Lucas not saving her seriously brooke your friend almost died could you not think about yourself for a minute lol

i also loved how in 310 after lucas said "I love being that guy for you" when him and faith was talking about why he was with brooke when ever lucas say something nice about brooke the camera goes to brooke then she contrudicts what ever Lucas said even Faith was an LPer lol
Old 02-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Total Fan

Faith should have stayed longer. She highlighted some urm interesting things about BL

3x17 Brooke drove me crazy. That line made me cringe.

The thing with PJ and BL was it was too out of no where for me. All of a sudden they where saying they where in love with no build up and not even really showing it in the way they acted.

I love that too Nic that no-one else can quite get into there hearts because some else already has it.
Whenever Lucas talks about something to do with Peyton he uses the word Love alot like 'I love being that guy for you' and in 408 'I'd love to' when she asked him to the banquet. It's almost as if theres no where else he'd rather be or be doing.

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

His choice of words is very important in what he says, I always notice that in those scenes too Terri.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Total Fan

He is a writer after all he knows which words are more powerful and mean more

His choice of words in 113 I've always found so powerful and touching more so than most other things he's said

'Cause I feel it in my heart' and 'But, I have to be with you.'

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I love those too. *sigh* With Peyton its just automatic, what he says, he doesn't have to be asked or told to say it, he just does because he feels it.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Total Fan

*sigh* Thats love right there. Also neither of them expects the other to say I love you all the time. The fact that they've only said those exact words once speaks so much to me. They don't need to say it they both just know they love each other. And they don't reply with it either so it's not like an automatic response it's just heart felt.

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I just didn't think it was very...them to say it all the time so I'm glad they haven't said it alot and the point with them was we always knew, it was just nice to hear the confirmation. The way they feel is beyond words, its just..there.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Total Fan

LP are beyond words though we can write essay's on them

It's also always going to be there...you and me

Question totally random but did Peyton paint the rivercourt mural on Lucas' wall? Did LP decorate Karen's cafe?

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

I know right.

They never established if she did or not but I assume she did because who else would paint it without it costing a fortune and she does spend a lot of time with Lucas.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Total Fan

Thats why I presumed she did. They spent the whole summer together so it makes sense. No idea why I was thinking that I just was and the cafe just is quite LPish with all the music.

I want stories from that summer

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Me too, I always wanted to know what they did over the summer. Apparantly she gave him music at the very least.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 02-26-2007, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

Maybe one day we'll get it. Say if they do something again and they talk about it Who am I kidding I doubt it

They must of been busy though she went a whole summer without doing anything to her room. Well nearly.

of you.

Terri|
Old 02-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well we know they at least went on that carride she talked about in her podcast where they sang that song like it was the happiest thing they had ever heard. Man I love that podcast.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread