Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
thanks all I remebered wa 44? took a shot
Old 07-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

:lurk:

Shizzz! That's Fresh!
Old 07-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Lorena and S2noopy
Old 07-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Rainster (View Post)
:lurk:
yo dude!!! i used to know your name, but its gone did you join the same time as aifric? or are you aifric?

sorry bad memory!!!! (like Jenny )

how is your musical youtube adventure going?

I do terrible HaH fics 1|2|3
Old 07-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)

spoiler for 198

Did anyone applaud Emma for not freaking out when Ben caught them in the kitchen

and I did think it was funny that all the things she was worried about in 193 about them having sex at the Bergmanns all came true and no one said anything to them about what they did last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
eh... those 2 guys are so self involved that they are clueless. Ben knows, but he is just jealous that they have what he wants
It was great Emma is so happy she doesn't give a damn who knows what anymore I love when after their: "Indeed it was a GOOD evening" Ben's face says "Yeah, definately ORGASMIC" I think it's the main reason why I really like this show; I mean acting. What bothers me the most in soaps are dialogs. Everything has to be said ten times. This is the cause of Jemma's success. Eyesex and stuff Writing is also very good, but chemistry is built by great acting. And when Emma touches Jenny's her and looks at her after she says that they have time, I hear "No way I'm going to wait another night" (okay, maybe I watched it too many times, and I've started hearing voices but who's not here?) Yeah, and it's not only Jemma - they have a really decent cast on set.

Oh, and as for Carol's question about writers intentions for Emma - I think we discussed it some thread ago (so many threads ). I'm still of the opinion that she is gay as a window from the very start and clearly Jenny was brought to be her love interest. However, I'm really interested if/how the whole Fandom thing influenced writers in developing the relationship. I think Doc can deternine it in some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)
Well, Kasia have a nice pair too .. more 'round' and 'full', not to mention 'yummy'!!!

Here comes the pervy discussion again!!
Nice We haven't talked about breast for a while, now
I really can't decide which lovely pair is "supreme". I think this matter would need the evaluation I'm not able to perform through the screen... Hmm, maybe Doc could determine it, too? Any chance of the interview with Lucy, too?

The other Anna from Poland

Last edited by Metaxu; 07-09-2011 at 12:49 PM
Old 07-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)
check out lchat on page 444 I think they have it posted there
Ok, I give up. I can't find it. uaaaaaaghhh The scene of 197 definitely melted my brain
Old 07-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everybody.
FRAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNCEEEE!!!!!!
They did it!!!!!!!!
I was jumping on my sofa, my family called me crazy

Thanks to Bussaglia, ABILY ( ) and Le Sommer (They are both from my area )
Old 07-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
However, I'm really interested if/how the whole Fandom thing influenced writers in developing the relationship. I think Doc can deternine it in some time
Well this question would take a lot of looking at, but I do think if Jemma weren't so popular and were just a side BG couple and no cared - then we wouldn't have had the lovescene we did. I mean 197 was not only beautiful, but also kinda fanservice to the max.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landslide8 (View Post)
Ok, I give up. I can't find it. uaaaaaaghhh The scene of 197 definitely melted my brain
you got mail
Old 07-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Well this question would take a lot of looking at, but I do think if Jemma weren't so popular and were just a side BG couple and no cared - then we wouldn't have had the lovescene we did. I mean 197 was not only beautiful, but also kinda fanservice to the max.
well i don't know they said in HH after her first recap that they would give the fans something never seen before and this may have been it since they write about 2-3 months ahead
Old 07-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Probably you're right... But the interview with the writers would be interesting. I'm curious how many people were involved in writing Jemma (I think it could be one person, because the storyline was really consistent), were there any problems with including lesbian relationship, etc. Oh my, this analizing is reaching Naomily's proportions

Old 07-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Really slow tonight... Guess everyone is rewatching Jemma or/and watching football
Time to indulge me some more, too
Goodnight

Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 PM
New Fan

Thanks for all the kind words To answer someones question, I'm Dutch so that means I'm from the Netherlands. And just call me Dutchie, because I prefer not to use my real name here... (I'm still closeted and everything, hope you understand!) So, is there still a posibility for me to see 198? Because so far I've only seen the screencaps and a part of the episode on the HaH website.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaxu (View Post)
Really slow tonight... Guess everyone is rewatching Jemma or/and watching football
Time to indulge me some more, too
Goodnight
Football

ETA NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaxu (View Post)
Probably you're right... But the interview with the writers would be interesting. I'm curious how many people were involved in writing Jemma (I think it could be one person, because the storyline was really consistent), were there any problems with including lesbian relationship, etc. Oh my, this analizing is reaching Naomily's proportions
It's awesome it's reaching Naomily proportions and if you ask me Jemma are more consistanly written ergo the writing is better quality
Closed Thread   Post New Thread