Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 01:40 PM
New Fan

RP Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
ok....I don't know how to reply with a quote to a question from a previous thread, but on thread #62 someone asked if I thought Jess would ever leave Wichita for a larger market? (being a communications major)...

Jess loves to travel, so I definately see her moving to a larger city some day - just not until after she finishes her last year of college here in Wichita.

When I said earlier that she had never traveled alone, I meant she was always with family, friends, handlers, etc....so this trip to Seattle is her first time traveling alone. Being a typical mom, I am a little nervous for her (she wasn't nervous at all) but I was glad to know Eric would be arriving at the airport the same time as her, so he could make sure she gets safely to the hotel & interview......
It says 9pm/EST. I am in Illinois, which is Central like Kansas. So will it be on at 8pm??
Old 09-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
4:23!

9pm can't come fast enough.
I feel the same way Kev. I like Laremy too, this should be a fun interview for him.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey all,
First time poster here! I found this site while searching for wrap party pics last week, and havent left since. Neway, this is the first year I got hooked into BB8 and its all Jess and Eric's fault. They made me care about this season. Well I just thought I'd join since I am sure Ill be so excited during the chat tonite that Ill need some peeps to talk to. You all have great insight btw.
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnyace01 (View Post)
Marie - I remember reading that you mentioned, I think, that Jess' friends have told her to avoid the message boards. I think that you can tell just by being here that this should be one that she views first, especially the first page of all new threads.

Let me also echo what everyone else has previously stated here - you are the best!
Exactly. I think Marie's fan base is almost as big as Jess and Erics's.
Extreme Fan

I probably wont go in there during the chat. I want to concentrate on the interview, not on if my mic is working or not...oy just thinking about it makes my head hurt.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome ad121ana!
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadamon (View Post)
It says 9pm/EST. I am in Illinois, which is Central like Kansas. So will it be on at 8pm??
Yes, if your in Central time then its 8pm.
Extreme Fan

wow this thread is going fast!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspitler (View Post)
Marie,
My mom would have been the same way. That is cute. My husband has always traveled with me and taken care of everything. I just showed up. That is a nice luxury. Eric reminds me so much of my husband. Guys that will bend over backwards to please you are so rare. They are both so sweet and perfect for each other. I think that is why I got so attached to them this year, they remind me of my husband and I a few years ago.
Same here. They really remind me of my hubby and me when we first started out together. We even had the long distance issue. He was from the big city, and I was from a smaller town but wanted to live in the city! lol Eric is very smart too just like my hubby, but the both have that great sense of humor that makes you feel special around them. It's really weird how much I could relate to these two. We started out as friends too, and it just grew from there. I guess that's why I really have a good feeling about them in the future. When I visited him, I knew after a month that he was it for me. He told our friend he knew the FIRST time with me! YIKES! lol It can happen, and I just love happy endings. That, and I'm a total sap.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Marie,

I was telling my husband something about J/E the other day and he responded it would be cool to get to watch your daughter fall in love. I really hadn't thought of it like that but being the mother of 2 little girls, I understand fully a mothers love. I was just wondering what this experience was like for you to see your daughter find someone that made her laugh so much and watch their feelings grow for one another.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanx, loganx. I luv this thread!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Today is a big night. The chat + I have about 1000 tv shows I want to watch.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Marie,

I was telling my husband something about J/E the other day and he responded it would be cool to get to watch your daughter fall in love. I really hadn't thought of it like that but being the mother of 2 little girls, I understand fully a mothers love. I was just wondering what this experience was like for you to see your daughter find someone that made her laugh so much and watch their feelings grow for one another.
I think its cool for the parents but not for the daughter/son. I am sure that is why it took them so long to get together.
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Marie,

Good question!
Master Fan

Yeah, I won't be on here during the interview, I want to watch the whole thing without distraction, and I know I'll be distracted if I'm on here, haha.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread