Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 12:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyClaus (View Post)
Kail may a very nice person, and I think she is, but she had no game. She was way out of her league in that house. Her strategy sucked from the beginning when she used the two first people that were eliminated in the hoh competition as her nominees. The smart thing would have been to use those first couple days to get the concensus of what the house wanted. Very bad casting.
Kail has always appeared phony to me. That weird smile and laugh used to bug me to high heaven, and I know it was probably just nerves but it still was annoying. She thought she was making a HUGE power play move with that initial alliance. Eric was smart. He watched the house and then slowly started to talk strategy after getting to know people on a personal level.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

My lord, I missed a ton. Just finshed reading everything.

LOVED the interview with Jess. She impresses me more & more with each interview, and as many of you stated, she seems to be most understanding of AP, even though it hurt her game a good bit.

Gotta love that girl.

Also loved Eric's blog, good stuff. They're probably both there now. I wonder why Eric's flying back Saturday morning instead of Friday morning? Oh well, who cares!

Can't wait...only 5 more hours!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganX2 (View Post)
I still dont understand how eric gets blamed for everything and is the bad guy in ever situation. And I dont care what Eric said about her there is no reason for Carol to be rude to Eric's family. No class.
Marie said Carol was a nice girl with a nice family. Why attack Marie?
Just jealous of Eric and Jessica. They are celebrities now and will always be remembered for being on BB and Carol will be one of those forgotten HG.
Fan Forum Hero

is neone watching the feeds right now?? i don't get what's wrong with Eric..he's so upset about something
Elite Fan

I think Saturday morning means like midnight, it's a long flight so I bet he's flying over night. Didn't he say it was early too?

I just think it's stupid for Carol to say she doesn't like trash talking behind her back, and that's the reason for her not talking to Jess or Eric. In that case she shouldn't have even gone because EVERYONE talked about her. Like I said, it's an excuse she can use so she didn't have to talk to them. I like what Eric said on Housecalls, that he doesn't regret anything he said because it was all in the context of the game. Such as you get closer to Dick and Daniele by trashing Jen. It's all part of the game. Carol is just a moron.

I'm sure Eric and Jess will be asked about other houseguests but I don't see them talking crap about them because they haven't in any of their interviews. Eric always said he wasn't going to be mad at anyone for what they said, it's a game. Seems like him and Jess are the only ones that realize this.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebunnyfufu (View Post)
Kail has always appeared phony to me. That weird smile and laugh used to bug me to high heaven, and I know it was probably just nerves but it still was annoying. She thought she was making a HUGE power play move with that initial alliance. Eric was smart. He watched the house and then slowly started to talk strategy after getting to know people on a personal level.
IA. When I was watching the feeds last night, Dani and Jess were in the kitchen hanging out at the counter, Kail comes in and just plops down, leaning against the counter & just making awful small talk. Then she asked Jess some random question that u could tell she didn't really care what the answer was. Like Jen & Zach I don't think she had the greatest social skills. She was not equipped to play BB. She thought she had her alliance, they would dominate and that was it. There's was no real need to get to know anybody else in her mind

Michelle, I think Eric made some comments during the food comp that the slop losers (i think mainly the women) took the wrong way. He feels like he's getting the short end of the stick
Old 09-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

I think he felt like it was his fault the girls were on slop. Although I have no idea why.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)
IA. When I was watching the feeds last night, Dani and Jess were in the kitchen hanging out at the counter, Kail comes in and just plops down, leaning against the counter & just making awful small talk. Then she asked Jess some random question that u could tell she didn't really care what the answer was. Like Jen & Zach I don't think she had the greatest social skills. She was not equipped to play BB. She thought she had her alliance, they would dominate and that was it. There's was no real need to get to know anybody else in her mind

Michelle, I think Eric made some comments during the food comp that the slop losers (i think mainly the women) took the wrong way. He feels like he's getting the short end of the stick
Amber was always so sensitive. Everything had to be said to her in a perfect manner and with a compliment, yet she could say whatever she wanted about you. I wonder if Marie told Jess about how Amber would call her a B under her breath?
Old 09-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

i called out of work today. But I really am sick, its not all because I didnt want to miss the first 20 minutes of the interview tonight.

...really, I swear on my daughter's life (I don't have any kids) I am still sick.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aww eric..okay well that sucks..i felt soo bad for him, he looked soo sad

EDIT: eww i hate nick calling eric CEP
Old 09-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOVE the new thread title!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:19 PM
New Fan

Food Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
I think he felt like it was his fault the girls were on slop. Although I have no idea why.
Here is what happened:

There was alot of trash talking during the food comp. Eric says he was trashed but when he came back with some trash, then the girls took offense. He told Jameka it is unfair since he means no harm to the girls, who are all his friends. Jameka told him she took no offense because she knows how jacked up he gets during comps. She also told him to take this as a lesson for the next comp.
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraBell (View Post)
i called out of work today. But I really am sick, its not all because I didnt want to miss the first 20 minutes of the interview tonight.

...really, I swear on my daughter's life (I don't have any kids) I am still sick.
LMAO!!!
Dedicated Fan

I won't bash any of the BB players...

btw, I havent been posting on here in forever, but I'm been keeping up with the updatess!

...but I agree with you guys. "It's just a game." Hopefully this will all unravel, and everyone will EVENTUALLY realize it...
Old 09-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraBell (View Post)

that's funny!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread