Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
LOVE the new thread title!!!
Me too, Marie! I loved it when I first saw it...can't wait for Eric and Jess's interview tonight. I'm extremely excited to seem them together again!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Could someone please add me to the list at the beginning of the thread? I really appreciate it!! I am so addicted to this site and cannot wait for the interview tonight.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraBell (View Post)
i called out of work today. But I really am sick, its not all because I didnt want to miss the first 20 minutes of the interview tonight.

...really, I swear on my daughter's life (I don't have any kids) I am still sick.
Well good thing for us then!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I see on Jessica's calender tht they both appear on the FOX Reality Awards show Oct 2 but it is not shown on FOX until Oct 13...Why not live??...what's up with that????
Old 09-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Woof. Hi guys. *waves* I can't wait until tonight.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

ok....I don't know how to reply with a quote to a question from a previous thread, but on thread #62 someone asked if I thought Jess would ever leave Wichita for a larger market? (being a communications major)...

Jess loves to travel, so I definately see her moving to a larger city some day - just not until after she finishes her last year of college here in Wichita.

When I said earlier that she had never traveled alone, I meant she was always with family, friends, handlers, etc....so this trip to Seattle is her first time traveling alone. Being a typical mom, I am a little nervous for her (she wasn't nervous at all) but I was glad to know Eric would be arriving at the airport the same time as her, so he could make sure she gets safely to the hotel & interview......
Old 09-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
My lord, I missed a ton. Just finshed reading everything.

LOVED the interview with Jess. She impresses me more & more with each interview, and as many of you stated, she seems to be most understanding of AP, even though it hurt her game a good bit.

Gotta love that girl.

Also loved Eric's blog, good stuff. They're probably both there now. I wonder why Eric's flying back Saturday morning instead of Friday morning? Oh well, who cares!

Can't wait...only 5 more hours!!!
I am with you. Things are moving....
Old 09-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for RP!!!!!!!!

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Marie - I remember reading that you mentioned, I think, that Jess' friends have told her to avoid the message boards. I think that you can tell just by being here that this should be one that she views first, especially the first page of all new threads.

Let me also echo what everyone else has previously stated here - you are the best!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Marie...what I mean't is after graduating with a TV Broadcast Communication degree jobs are usually in the smaller TV markets due to competion...and many times to move up to larger markets of course it required moving..

I know my brother is a TV producer and he moved 7 times in 12 years to get from Boise Idaho to LA..
Old 09-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I bought a mic today, now I just have to figure out how to work it. That is all.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

4:23!

9pm can't come fast enough.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

So they're both going to be at the awards show as well?
Old 09-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
ok....I don't know how to reply with a quote to a question from a previous thread, but on thread #62 someone asked if I thought Jess would ever leave Wichita for a larger market? (being a communications major)...

Jess loves to travel, so I definately see her moving to a larger city some day - just not until after she finishes her last year of college here in Wichita.

When I said earlier that she had never traveled alone, I meant she was always with family, friends, handlers, etc....so this trip to Seattle is her first time traveling alone. Being a typical mom, I am a little nervous for her (she wasn't nervous at all) but I was glad to know Eric would be arriving at the airport the same time as her, so he could make sure she gets safely to the hotel & interview......
Marie,
My mom would have been the same way. That is cute. My husband has always traveled with me and taken care of everything. I just showed up. That is a nice luxury. Eric reminds me so much of my husband. Guys that will bend over backwards to please you are so rare. They are both so sweet and perfect for each other. I think that is why I got so attached to them this year, they remind me of my husband and I a few years ago.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganX2 (View Post)
I bought a mic today, now I just have to figure out how to work it. That is all.
I had one lying around, and the echo was terrible on it. I felt so bad. lol I don't know if I want to go in there during the chat though. I want to see Jeric's faces! I am guessing most of those who go in the chat don't have the feeds still. I might try to tape it -- still working out those kinks.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread