Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

thanks 4 starting the thread shira

Quote:
Was there a Carol on Big Bother?
Old 09-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Addicted Fan

carol has been working behind the scenes with her trashing. you can just see it. her and kail being close now. kail being cold to jess. it was obvious. i bet carol is the type of person who does all the bad things in a cunning and sneaky way and play the innocent victim. she isn't even worth talking about.

she did not matter in big brother and she still doesnt matter when it comes to jess and eric.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyClaus (View Post)
Was there a Carol on Big Brother?
lol.....serious?
Old 09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I still dont understand how eric gets blamed for everything and is the bad guy in ever situation. And I dont care what Eric said about her there is no reason for Carol to be rude to Eric's family. No class.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by woobieknowsbest (View Post)
carol has been working behind the scenes with her trashing. you can just see it. her and kail being close now. kail being cold to jess. it was obvious. i bet carol is the type of person who does all the bad things in a cunning and sneaky way and play the innocent victim. she isn't even worth talking about.

she did not matter in big brother and she still doesnt matter when it comes to jess and eric.
I just remember how petty Carol looked during the exit interview with Julie Chen talking about how its the same old Jessica. I thought that is one bitter girl.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Carol hates Eric because Eric likes Jess, it obvious it's another case of Carol being a bitch.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love the new thread! I bet we will be on #64 before you know it

Carol will go down as the worst player in BB history and she is having trouble coming to grips with it. Kail is the second worst player in BB history and she is still mad that Eric wanted Jen to get eaten by sharks.

I kind of hope Eric and Jessica do not even talk about the other HG's (which I know won't happen) because I could care less about any of them. All I care about is Team Jeric!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Addicted Fan

kail was a freaking joke. eric was right when he called her a disaster. kail is more bitter about eric and jess disliking her than anything else...she feels played by eric because of the sob story task he had and that he pretended to be supportive of her. she got owned and thats that! LOL
Old 09-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kail did nothing for the house she did not even deserve to be there she didn't need the money.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes1 (View Post)
I love the new thread! I bet we will be on #64 before you know it

Carol will go down as the worst player in BB history and she is having trouble coming to grips with it. Kail is the second worst player in BB history and she is still mad that Eric wanted Jen to get eaten by sharks.

I kind of hope Eric and Jessica do not even talk about the other HG's (which I know won't happen) because I could care less about any of them. All I care about is Team Jeric!!!
you say the shark thing so casually, lolllll!!
haha, eric was being funny... GET OVER IT KAIL!! i bet even jen is over it by now!

HOW SAAAAAAD!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is going to be the year of holding grudges against Eric and Jess. Whatever. I'm so over this. I'm just happy that our faves don't act like petty children.

Carol has no room to talk -- she bashed Jess' own mom AND then bashed Jess as well. Does she FORGET that? Is there a YouTube of that?

Okay, now it makes sense. Marcellas is her fave HG -- perfect. LMFAO

Last edited by littlebunnyfufu; 09-26-2007 at 12:36 PM
Old 09-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great thread title, and once again Shira, great job, as usual!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is a little OT but I always wondered why they chose Jessica, Dick and Dustin as the 3 "enemies". Why not Carol, Daniele and Joe? Was it just a random pick...I doubt it. And then for them to portray Jess as the mean girl! Grrrr! I know this is old news but I was just thinking about it.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kail may a very nice person, and I think she is, but she had no game. She was way out of her league in that house. Her strategy sucked from the beginning when she used the two first people that were eliminated in the hoh competition as her nominees. The smart thing would have been to use those first couple days to get the concensus of what the house wanted. Very bad casting.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Extreme Fan

You Big Brother is alot like being in the Army only harder because you are cut ff from te world...

When I was in the Army, the first two weeks everyone were quiet and then all hell broke loose...Nothing but bitching, back stabbing and sometimes even fist fights...sometimes we all hated each other but we were a team if anyone attacked. just one of us....I still stay in touch with most of them even though they were a pain in the butt when I lived with them...I still loved them

Like Jess says "it's just a game"....these BB HG need to grow up, bury the hatchet and look back on the game as a learning experience
Closed Thread   Post New Thread