Old 06-30-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spencer/Toby
caleb/hanna
caleb/spencer
Old 06-30-2016, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Clarke/Lexa [The 100]

Sad/frustrating how one of the two canon slash ships on the show is written so poorly and utterly dysfunctional/toxic/unhealthy. The fact that there's evidence now that the Clexa "I love you" line was added in last minute when it was not in the original scene reflects that it's fan pandering to the highest degree.

+ Other forever NOTPs:

Chuck/Blair [GG]
Olivia/Fitz [Scandal]
Max/Tess [Roswell]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-30-2016, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to love Chuck and Blair. But towards the end I couldn't stand to watch them.

April
Old 06-30-2016, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
I used to love Chuck and Blair. But towards the end I couldn't stand to watch them.
He traded her for a Hotel.

It's not like he did something that hurt her he didn't mean to do.

This was a decision and a cold/mean one too.

That's just one of many reasons I never shipped them.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-30-2016, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same with Elena and Damon. Damon is just isn't a good person when he's not with Elena. And he's even said before that he's intentionally only a good person to show Elena he could be that person. One of the many reasons I could never ship them.

April
Old 06-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Same with Elena and Damon. Damon is just isn't a good person when he's not with Elena. And he's even said before that he's intentionally only a good person to show Elena he could be that person. One of the many reasons I could never ship them.
Chuck/Blair and Damon/Elena are my most hated ships ever!

The second basically is just the SPN version of the first.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-30-2016, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
He traded her for a Hotel.

It's not like he did something that hurt her he didn't mean to do.

This was a decision and a cold/mean one too.

That's just one of many reasons I never shipped them.
Yep. I stopped shipping them when he picked his hotel over her.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-01-2016, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
Yep. I stopped shipping them when he picked his hotel over her.
And people continue to ship them?!

Stefan&Katherine : she forced him to love her by mind rape. He sounds more compelled than Damon. The relationship is unhealthy and toxic. I've made a ton of reasons why I loathe this ship in the past.
Damon&anybody who isn't Katherine : he matches more to her and treated her better than the rest of the girls on the show. He loved her the most, even more than Elena. Sadomasochism is in their nature. I don't see how that applies to ships like Dullena, Bamon, Daroline,and Dandie. I don't understand why this relationship didn't get much attention. It's stupid of the writers making Dullena better than this relationship. They really must be idiots to think that Dullena had a better love than Datherine. The writers had to make Elena into a sad copy of Katherine in season four to be with Damon.
Willow&Tara : Willow didn't respect her enough. Tara deserved better. I will never be okay with the mind rape. I will never understand/get how people can forgive that. I am not that forgiving. It's a cowardly move to have your babe forget a fight for your own personal gain. The show never had made it about that error than Willow using too much magic and relying more on it than anything. I don't care that in Tara's eyes that Willow got better in the season. Her girlfriend messed with her mind. It was the worst form of mind rape on the show. Tara wasn't in the series as long Buffy, Xander, Giles, Anya, and Spike were. If anything, I prefer Willow&Kennedy and Xander&Willow over this relationship.
Klaus&Caroline
Dan&Serena
Buffy&Riley

Angel&Cordelia : I honestly think that they should have never happened. He was like her older brother like Wesley and Gunn were, while she was his little sister. I don't think he would ever love her as much as he did Buffy, and she wasn't an appropriate match for him like Faith was. Joss should have waited for Angel to move on in Season Four when Faith got out of prison. Cancel is just too weird for me. Why use a kid to make them love each other?
Old 07-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Clarke and Bellamy. He is an abusive whiny man child, who proceeds to blame young girls for his own short comings, and poor decisions. And I find it truly awful that these are the ships that young girls have.
He belittles Clarke and his sister to make himself feels better, and the fact that the writers are going to shoe horn Clarke into this because the attractive male lead needs an attractive girl on his arm, I find worrying. Clarke deserves better. So much better. He is not redeemable, and it would destroy clarkes character. Especially with all the steps she took this year elevating herself.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Maya and Lucas eww.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Lucas/Riley Because they clearly only like each other because they think they're supposed to.

Clarke/Lexa Total fan pandering crap.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
And people continue to ship them?!

Stefan&Katherine : she forced him to love her by mind rape. He sounds more compelled than Damon. The relationship is unhealthy and toxic. I've made a ton of reasons why I loathe this ship in the past.
Damon&anybody who isn't Katherine : he matches more to her and treated her better than the rest of the girls on the show. He loved her the most, even more than Elena. Sadomasochism is in their nature. I don't see how that applies to ships like Dullena, Bamon, Daroline,and Dandie. I don't understand why this relationship didn't get much attention. It's stupid of the writers making Dullena better than this relationship. They really must be idiots to think that Dullena had a better love than Datherine. The writers had to make Elena into a sad copy of Katherine in season four to be with Damon.
Yes!

April
Old 07-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Same here.
My LJ
Old 07-03-2016, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Olivia and Fitz - Scandal

Worst. Ever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread