Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
Jon/Sansa (Game of Thrones)
This is one of my newest hated ships! I know
Spoiler:

I also hate:
  • Ted/Robin - HIMYM
  • Annie/Jeff - Community (she's so innocent and was only 18 when they met, while he was like 35, it just feels wrong)
    -In fact all the pairings in Community are either gross or boring imo, except Jeff/The Dean, that's hilarious. Still loved the show, just not the ships.
  • Buffy/Riley - BTVS ("waaaah my girlfriend doesn't make me feel manly enough while her mum's gravely ill!")
  • Buffy/Angel post S3 - BTVS (I still get sad at the S2 finale, and they had a good story, but it ended and I believe they have grown apart too much to work now)
  • Xander/Dawn - BTVS Comics (I don't read the comics even I just heard this and hated it)
  • Daryl/Carol - TWD (I just don't feel romantic chemistry here, just friendship)

Last edited by Kinky-Cousin; 07-12-2016 at 08:12 AM
Old 07-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lucas/peyton Everytime I rewatch this show, I keep changing my mind about them I know, but I don't like how she acts around him. Also they started off cheating. I do love Peyton, but she is perfect with Jake. She is a different way with him than lucas, maybe I'm the only one who notices this.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Damon/Elena - at first I was enjoying this ship but as the season goes on, I dont know what happened but I just started getting annoyed with this ship.
Old 07-15-2016, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Donna/Ray (Beverly Hills 90210)
Kelly/Colin (Beverly Hills 90210)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-17-2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I do love Peyton, but she is perfect with Jake. She is a different way with him than lucas, maybe I'm the only one who notices this.
No you aren't alone.
My LJ
Old 07-17-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Lucas/Maya GMW

Sorry, I cannot be convinced ever that Maya would ever like Lucas. I don't see it, not even for a split second. They are not believable to me. Plus, I cannot stand another friend going after someone after your friend likes that person. It's just wrong. Love Maya but not only do I find her ever finding Lucas romantic material unrealistic, I also don't buy that she'd ever do this to Riley either.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've gotta say lucas/peyton again. Yes I love Peyton with my heart, but not around Lucas. When Jake left, so did peyton's independence. I've been rewatching the show again and I do not like how she acted in season 3 with lucas. It's like she always needs to be saved. I really love Peyton and Jake was the best. With lucas, she said oh after he said he loved her.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Andrea/Jesse (B.H.90210)
Donna/Ray (B.H.90210)
Clare/David (B.H.90210)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-18-2016, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

John Paul/Scott No. Just no. There hasnt been a more random and gross pairing on Hollyoaks before these two came along. Its a case of "lets pair John Paul up with the first available gay guy despite the fact that they have nothing in common and John Paul is obviously settling." And I HATE how John Paul is being made to look like the bad guy who is hurting Scott even though Scott knew EXACTLY who he was pursuing. Scott's no angel either. They're just a seriously bad match.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rachel/Joey
Old 07-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Gwen and Kevin (Ben 10)
Old 07-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Rory & Logan - (Gilmore Girls) Because he brings out the worst in Rory. I really hated Logan as a character and didn't like how Rory acts whenever she's with him.

Peyton & Lucas (One Tree Hill) I am so not convinced that Lucas really loves Peyton

Matty and Jenna (Awkward) He treated her poorly, it really seems to me that Jenna is his emotional dumpsite
Old 07-19-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Lucas/Maya GMW

Sorry, I cannot be convinced ever that Maya would ever like Lucas. I don't see it, not even for a split second. They are not believable to me. Plus, I cannot stand another friend going after someone after your friend likes that person. It's just wrong. Love Maya but not only do I find her ever finding Lucas romantic material unrealistic, I also don't buy that she'd ever do this to Riley either.
Yes! I was just coming here to post this! I never believed for one second that Maya really liked Lucas. It's always been Lucas/Riley from the start. I totally believe it was all catering to the fans who claimed to see "more chemistry" between Sabrina & Peyton, but I never did and I felt the "so called triangle" came out of no where & was unnecessary in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Peyton & Lucas (One Tree Hill) I am so not convinced that Lucas really loves Peyton
I could never stand Peyton or Peyton & Lucas for that matter. Their love was one-sided, when he liked her, then when she liked him, & back & forth. I only feel they were put back together because Sophia Bush didn't want Brooke to be with Lucas anymore because she was dealing with issues with Chad in her personal life.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-19-2016, 01:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuh-V8 (View Post)
I could never stand Peyton or Peyton & Lucas for that matter. Their love was one-sided, when he liked her, then when she liked him, & back & forth. I only feel they were put back together because Sophia Bush didn't want Brooke to be with Lucas anymore because she was dealing with issues with Chad in her personal life.
I'm also convinced that their ~divorce~ has a huge contribution on Brooke/Lucas storyline
Old 07-19-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucas/Maya/Riley tirangle- . For me I don't think Lucas should be with either girl. I like the idea of him as both their friend.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread