Fan Forum Star

^ I third that.
My LJ
Old 07-10-2016, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Valerie/Steve
Valerie/Kenny
Lana/Clark
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Ste/Harry I truly dont understand the appeal of these two. There is nothing substantial about them. They are just two hot guys who enjoy being shirtless around each other. Also Harry's a block of personality-less wood. I've tried to like them, I really have, but I think its also the actor who plays Harry's acting skills or lack there of, that makes it really hard for me to buy Ste and Harry's epic love story.

John Paul/Scott LOLOLOL what a joke. John Paul doesnt like him at all. he's just staying with Scott because Scott is "SAFE" and people are telling him thats what he needs. John Paul is basically trapped in this relationship that he doesnt even want to be in, and its driving me mad. FREE JOHN PAUL MCQUEEN. HE DESERVES BETTER THAN TO SETTLE FOR BORING.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
LUCAS/RILEY NO THANK YOU. Keep this forced crap away from me. There's nothing good about this relationship. Lucas only likes Riley because he thinks thats who he's supposed to like. And Riley is hanging onto this idea of Lucas being Mr Perfect when he's anything BUT. Also she's forcing the fact that they're the new Cory and Topanga. There can only be one Cory and Topanga. So please. Kill this now.
I have to agree. I tried to be open minded to them, but they are really getting on my nerves now.

And also
Jackie/Fez
Booth/Hannah
I am an original”
Old 07-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oops DP
I am an original”
Old 07-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
LUCAS/RILEY NO THANK YOU. Keep this forced crap away from me. There's nothing good about this relationship. Lucas only likes Riley because he thinks thats who he's supposed to like. And Riley is hanging onto this idea of Lucas being Mr Perfect when he's anything BUT. Also she's forcing the fact that they're the new Cory and Topanga. There can only be one Cory and Topanga. So please. Kill this now.
I am not down with Lucas and Riley either. And it is not because I like Riley and Farkle. I didn't like the idea of Lucas with Riley in season one when I did not ship anyone.

Quote:
I was already starting to dislike Chuck/Blair before that but the hotel storyline was really the last straw. There was no way I could support them after that and it was just such an unhealthy relationship for Blair to be in because Chuck treated her like dirt.
I liked them til the hotel storyline. And them just hurting each other. I could see that just continuing on with them.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

^agreed completely. In season 1 I started watching for Cory and Topanga and hoping for Shawn and Eric to show up eventually. But even back then I didnt like Lucas/Riley. I wasnt really expecting to become a Lucas/Maya shipper, it just happened before the triangle even started. But I still dont like Lucas/Riley. I just feel like they're forcing too much with them and they dont really LIKE each other, they just feel like they're SUPPOSED to like each other.

Old 07-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

As for the topic of GMW,

Riley/Lucas/Maya - i absolutely hate love triangle storyline. Why put a guy between these two girls? Why ruin the best one of the best friendship on the show for a guy? I do like Lucas but don't see why him? I have tried my best to like to all ships even the ships in this triangle but I'm at the point where I'm done and steering clear from those two ships.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

I'm the opposite of you guys, I dont really care about Farkle and Riley and Maya's my fave. Lucas/Riley never appealed to me cuz the show was already forcing the idea of them being like Cory and Topanga, which I didnt see. I love Lucas though, but I agree with you guys, I just want them to drop the triangle and move on. Triangles dont fit in shows about young teenagers.

Old 07-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

My usuals:

Chuck and Blair (Gossip Girl)
Gwen and Kevin (Ben 10)
Kylo Ren and Rey (Star Wars)
Clarke and Lexa (The 100)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Logan/Rory (gilmore girls) i caaant accept this ship!!!
Old 07-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I wasn't a fan of those two either.
My LJ
Old 07-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

mouth/anyone (One Tree Hill)
Old 07-12-2016, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brenda/Dylan
Gina/Dylan
Kelly/Mark
Buffy/Riley
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-12-2016, 07:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Canon romantic couples:
Olivia/Fitz (Scandal)
Oliver/Felicity (Arrow)
Owen/Amelia (Grey’s Anatomy)
Liv/Major (iZombie)
Hook/Emma (OUAT)

Not canon romantically:
Clarke/Bellamy (The 100)
Rey/Kylo (Star Wars)
Jon/Sansa (Game of Thrones)