Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Total Fan

^^ Gorgeous Matty/Jenna set. I missss them!

Dan/Blair
Nate/Serena
Aria/Ezra
Hanna/Caleb
Emily/Alison
Emily/Toby
Spencer/Wren
Emma/Ethan

Old 01-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Dan/Blair

In the film Sabrina, Audrey Hepburn said “I have learnt how to live… how to be In the world and of the world, and not just to stand aside and watch and I will never, never again run away from life or from love, either.” While it may sound a bit strange, I feel the same way as Sabrina. And it’s because of you Blair Waldorf. You have taught me how to live, how to enjoy everything the world has to offer. You have brought out this side of me, I never thought existed. Before you, I did not truly know how to live. I was expected to be a certain kind of person. But the truth is, that person was someone I didn’t actually like that much …

Seriously. Never in a million years would I have suspected that I would ship these two so much, but somehow, I do. I honestly feel like they are perfect for each other, and they won't truly be happy unless they're together. I mean, Dorota said it herself, Blair was "too happy, content" when she was hanging out with Dan. They just clicked, and Blair was at her best with him. Dan helps bring that out in her, but at the same time, he likes her for who she is. He would do anything for her, even if she doesn't give him anything in return, and that is the definition of selfless love. Dan is exactly who Blair needs, if Blair would only open up her heart to see it.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Dan/Blair

Dan loves Drunk!Blair.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

CORDELIA CHASE/LIFE

"Back off polygrip! You think you're bad? All mean and haunty? Picking on poor, pathetic Cordy. Well, get ready to haul your wrinkly, translucent ass out of this place, cause lady? The bitch is back!"0

ROSE TYLER/LIFE

"If these are going to be my last words then you're going to listen. I met the Emperor. And I took the time vortex and poured it into his head and turned it into dust. "

RACHEL BERRY/LIFE

"Being in New York is like falling in love. Over and over again, every minute. Tonight felt like one of those awesome nights that you see in those amazing romantic comedies. All we need now is some street singers to senerade behind us to make it perfect. "

VIOLET HARMON/LIFE

"I used to think you were like me, that you were attracted tot he darkness. But Tate....you ARE the darkness."

My four favorite women on TV. All very strong and powerful in their own unique way. I have so much love for all of them.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dair!

Old 01-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm in the process of doing a Veronica Mars rewatch right now and ughhh i will never understand why this show got cancelled. It is honestly one of my absolute favorite shows ever. Every relationship, whether romantic, familial or platonic, is so realistic and moving.

Veronica Mars/Life - EVERY character on this show is amazing, but Veronica was always my favorite. She is definitely my favorite female to ever grace my tv.

Veronica/Logan

Veronica/Keith

Veronica/Wallace

Veronica/Weevil

There are like 5 other relationships i wanted to include but I'm to lazy To sum it up: this show was flawless and I will love it forever.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Dan/Blair

These two are soul mates

Diana
Old 01-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Charming(David)Snow(Mary)
These two are just owning my heart!

Source

Source

Source
Old 01-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

CRAIG&JOHN PAUL

CRAIG: You didnt answer my question
JOHN PAUL: ...The answer is yes. I'm sorry
CRAIG: Dont be sorry, I just want you to be happy.

"Look, we're mates, okay? I'd rather have that than not see you at all." -Craig Dean

"Now all I can think about is what if you hadnt walked into class that day? Because ever since then its just been a disaster! Okay, yeah, I probably still wouldnt be with Hannah, what with her being a girl and everything. But Craig, you have no idea how much you've hurt me. So I just wanted to say to you, before you walk out of my life forever.....that I wouldnt have missed any of it for the world." -John Paul McQueen

"You and John Paul are perfect for one another. Maybe if you'd have been a bit more honest from the start we'd have all seen that." -Hannah Ashworth

"Look at our John Paul and his Craig, eh? They went through hell, but they got there in the end. You know, love always finds a way?" -Carmel McQueen

And thats what I love the most about John Paul and Craig. First and foremost they are BEST MATES. That comes before anything else. I truly believe that they are each other's perfect match. They know each other inside and out, what makes the other tick, and so on. And I know that deep down they only ever want each other to be happy, even if it isnt with the other person. John Paul will do anything for Craig and Craig will do anything for John Paul. THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Perfect video is perfect! Seriously it has every single one of my Buffyverse endgames in it

Buffy/Spike
Angel/Cordy
Willow/Tara
Xander/Anya
Wesley/Lilah

+ Buffy Summers/Life greatest TV hero of all time
Old 01-24-2012, 02:29 AM
Extreme Fan

CASTLE/BECKETT!!!!!!

OH MY GOD.

I JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS FOR THEM!!!

They are so freaking married. Wake up and smell the coffeeeeee!

Oh and um, next week? is going to actually kill me. kill me dead.

Icon; immortalje
Old 01-24-2012, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
Yeah, normally I try to be optimistic about my ships (see: Damon/Elena), but given Gossip Girl's track record of ruining perfectly good SLs and couples, I think that it's wisest to be wary. I do wonder how Dan/Blair can be so flawlessly written and everything else can be so horrendous, but knowing the Gossip Girl writers, it probably won't mean anything.

But I admire your ability to be optimistic. You never really know.
Pretty much this. I love DB and how their relationship has been developed so far but TPTB has effed up the show far too many times for me to fully trust them again ... even when it comes to DB but hopefully they'll prove the skeptics wrong. I just hope that they don't mess up the one good romantic relationship on the show in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV fan xx (View Post)
I'm in the process of doing a Veronica Mars rewatch right now and ughhh i will never understand why this show got cancelled. It is honestly one of my absolute favorite shows ever. Every relationship, whether romantic, familial or platonic, is so realistic and moving.

Veronica Mars/Life
Veronica/Logan
Veronica/Keith
Veronica/Wallace
Veronica/Weevil

There are like 5 other relationships i wanted to include but I'm to lazy To sum it up: this show was flawless and I will love it forever.
WORD to this whole list. Sadly, VM never got the fanbase it rightfully deserved. Even though quality wise, Season 2 and 3 wasn't on par with Season 1 (from what I've heard), it was still a flawless show that was better than a LOT of shows airing at the time.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-24-2012, 03:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Snow White and James (Princess and Charming)

Old 01-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Snow and Charming/Mary And David
Emma and Graham
I think this Video I found shows the parallel's between the two couples

Old 01-24-2012, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Daniel/Betty

Ron/Hermione

Freddie/Effy

Spike/Buffy

all the arts from fanpop/tumblr