Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Total Fan

Snow/Charming - they broke my heart in last night's episode
Dan/Blair
Castle/Beckett - In honour of tonights episode I just know they will be epic

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

I echo all the Dan/Blair love. As far as current TV couples are concerned, they are my second favorite. For a show as horrific as Gossip Girl is, Dan/Blair is a breath of fresh air. It kills me to know that on any other show, they would probably be the OTP of the entire thing.

Old 01-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Total Fan

Yeah they are awesome. i think if the writers don't go there soon it will be a huge mistake and the show will be dead. As it is alot of people just watch for this couple.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 01-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

^^ Agreed. Dan/Blair is the only reason why I haven't dropped GG as a lost cause yet. I know there's no chance in hell that they could be endgame, but I can't walk away from these two. They are too perfect. Dan's love for Blair is the utter definition of selfless love, and he is exactly what Blair needs, if only she could recognize it.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
I know there's no chance in hell that they could be endgame, but I can't walk away from these two.
Honestly, I think they have a fighting chance.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

My usuals

Emma/Life

Graham/Life Yes I know he's dead so sue me

and
Emma and Graham
Old 01-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
Honestly, I think they have a fighting chance.
You're far more optimistic than I am. I think it's best to go into everything with low expectations. That way, I can enjoy the Dan/Blair scenes as they come, without necessarily worrying about endgame. I so wish they would be, though.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Carolina95, I love your combo. Just finished S3 of FNL and that scene between Tyra and her mom... Flawless.

Tim/Lyla

credit/

credit

visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 01-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Ace Of Hearts, I love Tyra, she was my favourite character of the show The way she grew through the series is amazing, she went from being so annoying, back in the pilot, to be an absolute role model. Jason was my second favourite one.

Tim/Lyla were my OTP too! She's the only one he has ever loved and the only one who has ever had so much faith in him

Did you like Tyra/Landry? I've never been sure of the way I felt about their romantic relationship, but I've always loved their dynamic and their connection.

EDIT: Actually my favourite Tyra moment is the essay speech at the end of season 3 I wanted to use that for the combo but it was too long This moment is just as perfect though.

LightSoViolent ϟ
Old 01-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
You're far more optimistic than I am. I think it's best to go into everything with low expectations. That way, I can enjoy the Dan/Blair scenes as they come, without necessarily worrying about endgame. I so wish they would be, though.
That approach is very understandable, considering it's Gossip Girl. Idk I can't help but be an optimist, though! Especially because DB have been so carefully and gracefully written. But maybe I should adopt your perspective, or I may end up really disappointed!
Old 01-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

In honor of my Monday couples,

Castle/Beckett
Dan/Blair

Two of the very few genuinely healthy couples on TV.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
That approach is very understandable, considering it's Gossip Girl. Idk I can't help but be an optimist, though! Especially because DB have been so carefully and gracefully written. But maybe I should adopt your perspective, or I may end up really disappointed!
Yeah, normally I try to be optimistic about my ships (see: Damon/Elena), but given Gossip Girl's track record of ruining perfectly good SLs and couples, I think that it's wisest to be wary. I do wonder how Dan/Blair can be so flawlessly written and everything else can be so horrendous, but knowing the Gossip Girl writers, it probably won't mean anything.

But I admire your ability to be optimistic. You never really know.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

But I admire your ability to be optimistic. You never really know.
Thanks bb!

Old 01-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Delinda Deline/LIFE: Delinda is my favourite female character ever!!! She is vibrant and passionate. She is completely ditzy.. in a way that you just want to love on her!! Delinda is smart.. she may by ditzy.. but this woman has brains.. her IQ is amazing!! She is funny and sweet and compassionate and stubborn and spoiled and driven and independant. I seriously love her.. she is just amazing and she may be extremely beautiful on the outside, but she is even more beautiful on the inside I ADORE HER!!

I don't really have alot of women characters that I like.. so when I do like them.. I REALLY ADORE THEM Here is my small but awesome list:

Prudence Halliwell
Buffy Summers
Abby Lockhart
Maura Isles

Now my favourite male characters... I may not have alot of female faves... but I have quite a few male faves And here they are:

Edward Cullen
Stefan Salvatore
Luka Kovac
Klaus
Ianto Jones
Jasper Hale
Nathan Scott
Chuck Bass
Oliver Queen
Dexter Morgan

LOVE THEM ALL
Closed Thread   Post New Thread