Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

TATE LANGDON/LIFE

"Dear God, thank you for the salty pig meat we are about to eat, along with the rest of the indigestible swill. And thank you for our new charade of our family. My father ran away when I was only six. If I'd have known any better, I would have joined him,. And, also, because she's been trying to get back into this house ever since she lost it, Lord, a big thank you for blinding the ******* that's doing my mother, so that he can't see what everybody knows. She doesn't really love him."

Honestly I think Tate's storyline is the best part of American Horror Story. without him the show wouldnt have captivated me as much as it did. I love how they dont make any questions on whether or not Tate's a good guy or a bad guy. He's a bad guy through and through, but Evan Peters does a really fantastic job of making us feel sympathy for him either way. I hope he comes back next season.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Nina/George - Always

Icon; immortalje
Old 01-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina95 (View Post)
Ace Of Hearts, I love Tyra, she was my favourite character of the show The way she grew through the series is amazing, she went from being so annoying, back in the pilot, to be an absolute role model. Jason was my second favourite one.

Tim/Lyla were my OTP too! She's the only one he has ever loved and the only one who has ever had so much faith in him

Did you like Tyra/Landry? I've never been sure of the way I felt about their romantic relationship, but I've always loved their dynamic and their connection.

EDIT: Actually my favourite Tyra moment is the essay speech at the end of season 3 I wanted to use that for the combo but it was too long This moment is just as perfect though.
Omg the essay speech!! That scene gave me chills, seriously.

Completely agree with what you said about Tyra. Actually to be honest with you, I pretty much hated her character in the pilot and in a couple s1 episodes, but later on I started being ok with her, only to love her as the series progressed. It's definitely one of the best character developments I've ever seen on a tv show.

Tim/Lyla are just so precious. I love Jason/Lyla too, but I think I prefer TL's relationship. It's refreshing though, 'cause when I was about to start watching this show people told me there would be a triangle or something and I was a little scared, but TLJ is just something else.

I love the fact that Tim actually makes an effort for her, which I don't think he has ever done for any girlfriend ever. She kind of inspires him to give his best, to want more for himself and you can see how much they care about one another.

Yeah I can see why you'd have mixed feelings about Landry/Tyra. They are a bit of a messed up pair but as you said it is their friendship and dynamic that makes them special. They sort of remind me of Ross/Rachel with the on-again off-again deal, which was frustrating but fitting at the same time, if it makes any sense. lol So yeah, I'm not gonna say it's the most ideal romantic relationship of the show but I do like them, a lot.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Dan/Blair. I'm so proud of them. Who would have thought one season ago that they'd become strong enough to become a worldwide twitter trend?

Old 01-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

AARON LIVESY/LIFE

"I dont do anything I dont want to do."

I fell in love with Aaron's journey the moment I started watching it. It had its major ups and major downs, and certainly parts of it that I didnt agree on, but I still stuck with it from beginning to almost end. Aaron's grown so much as a character and Danny Miller has grown so much as an actor that that reason alone has made Aaron's storyline thrilling for me to watch. Aaron Livesy isnt normally a character I would've fallen for, given that he's a jerk most of the time, but honestly its all in Danny's acting. Because if you dont cry along with Danny then you seriously dont have a heart. From Aaron's coming out storyline to his relationship with Jackson, to his self harming storyline, its been amazing for me to watch and I wish Danny Miller all the best in wherever he decides to go with his life.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Jack&Kate

Simon&Alisha

Lucas&Peyton

Nate&Serena

Freddie&Effy

Damon&Elena

Matty&Jenna

Matt&Julie

Ron&Hermione

Old 01-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Dan/Blair

"He peered into my soul."

Tim/Lyla
Arwen/Aragorn

Old 01-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Dan/Blair

I'm pretty sure I just died.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

It reminds me of the air nuzzle.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
Dan/Blair

"He peered into my soul."

Blair said this? Oh, my God Eventually she has to realize that no one knows her and loves her the way Dan does
Old 01-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

which is the cutest thing to ever happen on television.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Blair said this? Oh, my God Eventually she has to realize that no one knows her and loves her the way Dan does
Yes, but she doesn't know Dan wrote the vows.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
Yes, but she doesn't know Dan wrote the vows.
But she'll have to find out eventually, right? That has to mean something
Old 01-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
But she'll have to find out eventually, right? That has to mean something
Hopefully she does. It means something.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Matty&Jenna