Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia Many thanks!

i heard about iRescue, and I believe they shot that from what I've read. It's called iRescueCarly though, I think,

Ah yes, here's the link

iRescue Carly - iCarly Wiki

Last edited by Subject87; 05-27-2012 at 06:04 PM
Old 05-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Passionate Fan

@Subject87: Thanks.

The problem is that the Wikia is sometimes wrong. I have to dig some more to find more scoop about what they actually shot so far. I think this episode iRescue Carly is not the sequel to iSYL that we wanted. Rat attack?! I am confused. They recently shot the Jimmy Fallon episode about last week. Their production schedule is a mess.

Season 5, Episode 6

iBattle chip

Episode Synopsis: Spencer encounters Chuck's little brother and discovers he's a bigger terror than Chuck. Elsewhere, Freddie repairs Gibby's phaser, making the toy more dangerous than he intended. Original Air Date: Jun 9, 2012

iCarly Episode Guide 2012 Season 5 - iBattle Chip, Episode 6 | TVGuide.com

Credit:bella

Last edited by Venetia; 05-27-2012 at 06:22 PM
Old 05-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia You're welcome and yeah I know, but I remember seeing Nathan on Twitter talking about working with Rats, maybe she needs to be rescued from Rats? I dunno.

Yeah that episode summary is kind of lame for a 100th episode, but we'll see.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:CreddieAmor

Who knows? I mean the last time we got an episode that was promoted as Gibby-centric with a Spencer B-plot was iOpen a R. Then we got hit with a huge surprise with the major Creddie moment. This schedule is not good for ratings, they need to promote it hardcore.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

yeah, I don't watch TV much so I don't see many promos, usually I torrent it but I'll try to watch it on TV.

Loved iOaR xD As I'm sure most Creddie fans did

Also read a couple good fanfics to the "Is it too late for you to love me" moment. Be fun to write one but I'm not sure yet.

So many ideas.. So little time >.>
Old 05-27-2012, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly, I want Creddie together no matter what. I've been waiting long enough. Dan can make it work if he tries. I mean I'll take ship-neutral over Seddie most definitely, but who are we kidding, it's the title of this thread, Carly and Freddie are meant to be together. Maybe if Dan hadn't wasted so much time with that ridiculous jaunt into Seddie land we wouldn't be in this predicament of so little time to fit stuff in. Also I don't maybe instead of pooping rats, we could have some Creddie? I mean honestly if they just hand a conversation about ISYL or their feelings in general that would accomplish something. I mean we had to suffer through those barf inducing Seddie episodes so the least, the LEAST we deserve is a conversation. Honestly it's ridiculous how much Dan has screwed over us Creddie fans.

Also, didn't realize that interview had been mentioned/linked. Sorry for being repetitive.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Honestly, I want Creddie together no matter what. I've been waiting long enough. I mean I'll take ship-neutral over Seddie most definitely, Honestly it's ridiculous how much Dan has screwed over us Creddie fans.
This.

I agree, either ship neutral, Creddie, anything but Seddie (or Cibby.. Meh) But I'm iffy on the being screwed over. Yes we haven't gotten as much attention, but he's done well with the subtle hints and such. Seddie was just randomly forced, which is why it failed.

So yeah Im iffy on us being screwed over, I think he screwed the Seddie fans just as much if not more than he did us.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Next Friday we are trending #CreddieFTW if I'm not mistaken.

@SirRay - Unfortunately, since I don't read M-rated fics, I can't tell you!

Also, welcome!
We're glad to have you.
Feel free to post links to fanfiction/images/fanvids, whether yours or someone else's.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

I saw we were screwed over because of the aftermath of ISYL. We got this amazing showing changing episode. Huge Creddie moments and while it didn't end the way we would've hoped it definitely seemed like they would revisit Creddie. And then what happens? Dan just drops any Creddie for at least a season if not more. I mean not a single mention of all that kissing or the fact that they almost became boyfriend/girlfriend. I mean the Creddie stuff just completely dried up. And we waited and waited for them to talk about it or something and instead we got the crap called Seddie. He just brought them up out of nowhere still ignoring the fact the ISYL happened. So that's why I felt screwed over. I mean how can you just pretend that your highest rated and arguably biggest ship centric episode never happened? Very uncool.
And Seddie fans got screwed over? Hardly. Not trying to be mean, you are entitled to your opinion, but IMO for a group that ships a couple that makes zero sense, had next to zero build up, and are just plain ridiculous they got way more than they ever should've. I mean "I love yous"? Really? Seddiers got exactly what they wanted, but it never should've happened. We got making out for half an episode which was awesome, but was then never spoken of again. Next to what Seddiers never should've gotten we got doodly squat. Just saying.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-28-2012 at 02:29 PM
Old 05-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

HAI GUYS
WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER IMAGE FOR THE OP
so please post your favorite Creddie edits!
this is to go between the links and the Meant For Me lyrics.
kthxbai

@IBelieveInMiracles - I agree that both ships got screwed, actually. Us more, because we have legitimacy and junk but
Quote:
had next to zero build up
exactly.
I would be so freaking ticked off over the arc if I was a Seddier.
BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DEVELOPMENT.
Honestly, I want Creddie no matter what.
But I'm gonna be a little ticked off if there's no more Creddie until the finale and then Dan's like "WHOOP HERE YOU GO THEY LOVE EACH OTHER NOW SOMEHOW "
Which was kind of what the Seddie arc was.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixSaysRawr (View Post)

I would be so freaking ticked off over the arc if I was a Seddier.
BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DEVELOPMENT.
Which was kind of what the Seddie arc was.
Quoted cause you said what I was trying to say, but better

Credit: iCarly wiki.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not sure if I would hate ship-neutral or Seddie more.

Okay, ship-neutral, at least you can think that Creddie happened eventually. Well...you can do that even with Seddie. I mean, they're still teenagers, it's not like there's going to be an HP-style epilogue with them married w/children. That would be exceedingly strange.

But ship-neutral might even be worse than Seddie, because it goes against the show. Yes, I know that friendship has always been the focus, but shipping was a close second. Freddie->Carly was established as soon as he showed up, and the shippiness has only increased. To end it shipless is just a total cop-out and Dan would know it.

On the other hand, if he goes Seddie, I would feel like he only did it to appease the majority.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

If it ends ship neutral or Seddie I'll do like I did with harry potter.

Ignore it and delve into fanfiction. I tend to pretend the HP epilogue never happened and Harry actually ended up with Hermione
Old 05-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Who says Seddiers are the majority? And dan already appeased them once. Seddie comng out of nowhere was fan pandering at it's worst. There's just no other way to describe it. I agree though that ending it ship-less would be a disappointment in itself. But a Seddie ending would be worse to me. I despise Seddie as a couple. And it would totally go against the story of the show since the beginning. And sorry but I think if you're shipping Seddie then you clearly don't care about things like logic and build up. After all the stuff they I got, I doubt any of them are complaining that it lacked build up. Of course it lacked build up it's Seddie. He clearly never intended for them to be ship until the moment he put them together. Also since I personally think other than those random Seddie episodes the show has been building to Creddie since the beginning, I don't think it would be a case of "Whoop they love each other now". I think they do love each other already, it's just a matter of Dan letting them go there already. We've had an entire series of build up, it's time for the pay off. That's my opinion anyway.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I would say they're just more vocal, not necessarily the majority. From what I understand a lot of Creddie fans either quit during the Seddie arc or just don't speak up about it.

I might be wrong though,
Closed Thread   Post New Thread