Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Carly&&Freddie | iCarly | "Because you were meant for me." #2

Freddie Benson && Carly Shay
"Because you were meant for me."
We welcome you to the second Carly&&Freddie appreciation thread!
Please feel free to join in our discussions or post fanworks! We're always on the lookout for more Creddie goodness.

courtesy of Satanium Dehumanizer

we are...

Venetia ♥ MixSaysRawr ♥ CreddieCupcake ♥ dg31 ♥ peacegal ♥ Sharfi ♥ kzone07 ♥ toopiar ♥ Shaded Grey ♥ Lennie1984 ♥ smcherry ♥ Windmill. ♥ Subject87 ♥ IBelieveInMiracles ♥ SirRay ♥ juju_b ♥ toxicgurl169

we watch...
we read...

multi-chapters: About A SonBeautiful UnravelingiDon't Want To Wake UpiLost And FoundiMove OniOMG It Is Another UniverseiRealizeiTake You For GrantediWish For YouiWant To Wake UpiWant You BackTo Be Happy

one-shots: And All She Does Is SmileAnd I Love HerAwakeningDear MomDichotomyiAskiChangeiGot A Hot Room Creddie StyleiKiss Creddie StyleiKnow Things NowInevitableiRead A PoemiSay GoodbyeIt Takes A Lot To RealizeiThink They Kissed Version CreddieiThought You Wanted To Be MineiTwins Alternate EndingiWatch A MovieiWant Your Day To Be PerfectJealousLoveLove In An ElevatorMeant For MeMy Ending To iTwinsOh God NoSickToo LateXXVYou Always Knew

adult: iAm YoursiFind And Keep YouiOwe You My LifeiServe

we know...

that he saved her life ♥ that they were perfect from the start ♥ that he likes her way more than most soups ♥ that the squirrels weren't really fighting ♥ that even T-Bo wants them together ♥ that he'll always be her prince ♥ that she thinks he's cukey ♥ that they're the perfect honeymoon couple ♥ that nose kisses are the best ♥ that she likes the way he leaves out the "1" ♥ that he would give her a foot rub any time ♥ that she thinks he's cute when he's asleep ♥ that he would have beaten up Steven for her ♥ that 12 million viewers can't be wrong ♥ that their chemistry is undeniable ♥ that he'd never check out of hotel Carlyfornia ♥ that it's not too late for her to love him

courtesy of Creddie Dream

please also visit...
Support #CreddieFridayForumWikiTumblrFacebookThread #1

i can be fragile
i can break in two
but i know i'll be swept up by you
and if i get frightened you'll always be
a place of quiet to calm me
and if you feel my love just let it show
and if you want my heart just let me know
cause you are meant for me
sometimes i feel frozen and the words i say
you carry my breath the wrong way
but then when i touch you and i disappear
safe in your arms you take me
and if you feel my love just let it show
and if you want my heart just let me know
cause you are meant for me
my heart has come alive right now
it opened up a whole new world
i only want to show you what it's like to love this girl
because you are meant for me.

Last edited by MixSaysRawr; 06-05-2012 at 09:39 AM
Old 05-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Woo hoo! Threads back.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry for the delay

I can't copy the old OP because I can't edit my post:/ So it looks like I have to rebuild.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Tis all good, welcome back! I'm currently writing the last chapter of iRealize, but don't worry there's a sequel

Well we'll just have to make this thread better than the first one!
Old 05-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tyvm!

I'll do my best

Okay, who wants the manifesto reasons kept? Give me opinions. Also, thread pics. I just put the Creddie Dream one as a placeholder, although I do like it. Let's have some impromptu voting.

I'll be moving all the links over, but that'll be time-consuming.
I have some major stuff this week but I'll do my best to have it all done by this next weekend, kay?
Old 05-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I have no idea what a manifesto reasons is. So I can't help there.

Next weekend sounds good.

After I finish this chapter and send it off to my beta reader I'll help look for images. or just look on the iCarly wiki, they have great Creddie images there.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

I have been waiting for someone to start a new thread so I could mention that I was reading an interview with Miranda Cosgrove in Teen Vogue and she said if she has it her way Carly would ride off into the sunset with Freddie in the end. I think it's awesome that Miranda wants Creddie too. And also a good sign. I would scan the interview and post it, but my scanner isn't working. Sorry. That was really the only mention of specifics of the show anyway.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I have been waiting for someone to start a new thread so I could mention that I was reading an interview with Miranda Cosgrove in Teen Vogue and she said if she has it her way Carly would ride off into the sunset with Freddie in the end. I think it's awesome that Miranda wants Creddie too. And also a good sign. I would scan the interview and post it, but my scanner isn't working. Sorry. That was really the only mention of specifics of the show anyway.
I read that interview and I was like.. YES, welcome to the board though!
Old 05-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:Go Creddie

Quote:
“Vote for Miranda Cosgrove to win the TCA’s 2012!
twitition - Vote for Miranda Cosgrove to win the TCA's 2012!

Teen Choice Awards 2012

Please vote for Miranda Cosgrove to win the Teens Choice Award 2012 for Best Comedy Actress!

She has been on this show for nearly six years and has received dozens of nominations. Miranda has carried this show wonderfully and she has NOT won anything. This is her final chance to be recognized for her amazing work playing Carly Shay! Teen Choice Awards 2012 You can change your birthdate.

Everybody, Creddie, Seddie, Cam, or whatever: Vote for Miranda Cosgrove! She deserves this! She has EARNED this! iCarly deserves a TCA win!

twitition - WE WANT iCARLY TO CONTINUE SEASON 7!! Season 7 Petition

Last edited by Venetia; 05-26-2012 at 11:23 PM
Old 05-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Teen Choice Awards 2012

Quote:
Re-posting this link. Vote for Miranda Cosgrove. It is her time to finally win something.

On a separate note, I am encouraging Supernatural fans to vote for it to win Best Fantasy show! I am encouraging Penn and Dair fans to vote for Penn and Leighton for Best Drama Actor & Actress. I am involved in a TCA campaign.

twitition - Vote for Supernatural to win the 2012 Teen Choice Awards!

twitition - Vote for Penn Badgley to win the TCA's
I just had to promote these links for my TCA campaign. You don't have to vote for the other shows/people I mentioned. I know I said not to bring in other fandoms here. As for the season 7 petition: I mentioned this in the first thread....you don't have to support it but don't start an anti-campaign against it. I already explained why I want it to continue and other Creddie lurkers might want to support this and value this information. However, I encourage everybody to vote for Miranda for the TCA's!

Welcome to our thread, Beautiful456 and IBelieveinMiracles! She can add you to the list if you want to.

@MixSaysRawr: Welcome back! THANK YOU very much for opening up the second thread. We all appreciate this. I hope you had a nice vacation.

As for the OP: I would suggest keeping the manifesto reasons and possibly adding more from our suggestions. Throughout the first few pages, we can discuss as a group what pictures and links to carry over. Also, in the last two pages of the first thread, Subject87 added a bunch of links to Creddie stories, you can add that to the OP. You have my permission to use any of my pics/gifs that I posted on the first thread. I would browse the pages, especially the last five pages because they have some epic pics that can be used for the OP.

I will respond to stories and more comments later. I will try to post regularly. I missed this thread and it was tough seeing the Seddie thread actively being bumped up while we were on our brief hiatus.

@IBelieveinMiracles: Yes, we discussed this on the first thread too. We posted the link to her interview, I might carry that over if we people want the link to her Teen Vogue interview. I love that Miranda ships Creddie. I love that Nathan seems to prefer Creddie over Seddie now. Also, Dan's wife says she ships Creddie. Poor woman, some Seddie shippers were trashing her on tumblr/twitter because of it.

Credit:GoCreddie

This would be a wonderful pic to add to the OP. There is also a great pic with the tagline "Because you were meant for me" accompanied with Carly & Freddie dancing on the first thread. You can copy the image urls.

Last edited by Venetia; 05-26-2012 at 10:57 PM
Old 05-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia Welcome back! I voted for Supernatural the two or three times I voted for Miranda, I hope they win!

And again, I'm glad to see y'all again. I've been kinda bored since this thread shut down xD
Old 05-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Passionate Fan

@Subject87: I am happy to read your posts and see you back on this thread too! I became really attached to this thread. Thank you so much for voting!

Credit:Satanium Dehumanizer

Credit: Go Creddie

These pics were posted on the first thread, I think they would be great for the OP!

Last edited by Venetia; 05-26-2012 at 11:17 PM
Old 05-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia Ah well, I couldn't leave a good Creddie thread alone, Y'all are my friends to talk about my favorite ship with

While I waited I wrote a sad little Creddie one shot that hints at the next generation called iBelieve.

I'm seriously tempted to make a sequel and turn it into a full blown story.

iBelieve, an icarly fanfic - FanFiction.Net When you get a moment check it out and let me know if you think a sequel within that universe could be interesting.

I'm done with iRealize, sequel in the works, the last chapter is being beta read. The Downwad Spiral is almost done too. So while I work on Trust and the sequel to iRealize I figured I'd consider making a sequel to that, if I get some good opinions.

You found my blog! It's Satanium though Not Sanitarium

Edit: Though Sanitarium Dehumanizer does sound cool..

Last edited by Subject87; 05-26-2012 at 11:15 PM
Old 05-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Awwww....I LOVED this story so much! Yes, continue with this. We need a sequel to this universe. I adore the idea of Freddie Jr. Carly telling their son the backstory of how they fell in love and discussing the history of what we experienced on iCarly was a brilliant touch! I also appreciate Carly's remorse about some of her behavior and how she addressed Sam's bullying. It is interesting because it is being told from Carly's POV but we get to see it from the perspective of Freddie as the romantic hero of the story. It was precious! Thank you so much for writing this gem!

Credit: Creddiedream

Last edited by Venetia; 05-26-2012 at 11:37 PM
Old 05-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia No problem!

I was thinking it would follow Freddie Jr. As he discovers what happened to his father, Meets Carly Puckett (Sam's daughter, name is a work in progress,) and Carly and Sam reunite. I'll begin working on it Asap

Edit: Oh and also they would resume, maybe, iCarly.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread