Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Credit:Wehearit.com

@Subject87: That sounds wonderful. I love how we are getting the whole timeline through Carly telling Freddie Jr. That is interesting and a unique narrative. I don't think I have read any Creddie fanfic like that before.

Are you going to make Freddie Jr and Carly Puckett ( Sam's daughter)date? I know they are still young in the story...but maybe in the future? Who is going to be Sam's husband? The idea of them resuming iCarly is cute.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I actually had planned to make them date some point in the story, as they get to know each other (Creddie 2.0), as for who the father is it'll either be an OC or Gibby.

I figured he'll be in his early teens, maybe thirteen or so, when he meets Carly P. and they discover iCarly and decide to restart it.

I might write the first chapter here in a bit/tomorrow and PM it to you since you're my best reviewer xD

Edit: Or Brad for the father.

Last edited by Subject87; 05-27-2012 at 01:22 AM
Old 05-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Credit:Creddieamor

@Subject87: Aw, thanks. I think your Creddie fanfiction is the best!

That sounds good. I think an OC would be better since it is too coincidental that both of the girls would end up with guys they liked in highschool. Or I should say, from iRealize, Sam and Gibby seem to be paired off. That would be cute, if they could make Gibby's kid join the webcast too as some sort of generational reunion.
Then we can find out if Spencer had any kids and who he ended up with.

It might be a twist to have "Carly" crush on Freddie Jr first with him taking more time to be into her.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia I like that idea of Carly crushing on Freddie.

Freddie Jr. and Gibby's kid could be best friends, and Carly kind of joins their group, and thus the iCarly trio is reborn.

Glad I have someone to rebound ideas off of

Spencer will probably end up with an OC or Sasha, and have a daughter maybe.

But one girl and two boys, instead of two girls and a boy, would be an interesting dynamic.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:22 AM
Passionate Fan

@Subject87: Cool, I like those interesting ideas. The idea of a reverse dynamic with two boys and a girl would be a great twist with some parallels you can throw in. I love the idea of Freddie Jr and Gibby's kid being best friends with Carly joining the group later. I like the idea of Spencer and Sasha or maybe Spencer with Chuck's sister Gia. Spencer would make a great dad to a daughter.

Credit:ireblogstuffilike

Credit:brighterthanshine

Last edited by Venetia; 05-27-2012 at 02:28 AM
Old 05-27-2012, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia Glad to hear my ideas are good! I honestly can't go back and read my own work. I just can't for some reason.

Oh and here's a nice little fic inspired by the news iCarly is ending and if Mix likes it she can add it to the OP iChange, an icarly fanfic - FanFiction.Net It's my first attempt at second person, so I hope people enjoy it.

And since I'm review hungry tonight and I honestly can't remember if I shared this Trust Chapter 1: iLie, an icarly fanfic - FanFiction.Net this is a creddie and Cam story Im working on that got suddenly popular

Okay, I'm done spamming my stories in the hopes of reviews xD

Edit: 6 am, I'll post the last chapter of iRealize on FF.Net and post it on the creddie forum page where I posted the rest
I can also post the link here if it's wanted, I'll also start to work on the sequel to iBelieve. But for now I need some sleep. Talk to ya'll later peeps! Keep the thread active!

Last edited by Subject87; 05-27-2012 at 03:00 AM
Old 05-27-2012, 04:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Credit:Sibunamc14

This interview happened during our thread's brief break but you guys saw her Jimmy Fallon interview last week, right? She looked gorgeous. Her interviews with Jimmy are always entertaining. She got her license and talked about her friend laughing at her with her driving snafu. They brought up iCarly and the special episode where they appear on Jimmy Fallon. They also played charades with John Lithgow which was hilarious. She managed to get the answer right with Toddlers & Tiaras when nobody else was getting it. It is funny she just started watching 3rd Rock from the Sun, a month ago. Then she referenced her mom loving the show. I feel old.

@Subject87: Thanks for sharing the links and stories. I will post more reviews later. You can post the link to the rest of iRealize here too.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome, IBelieveInMiracles!

Am continuing work on the OP. (:

Also, heck to the freaking yes, Boy Meets World.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia Will do when it's published, Im just waiting for my beta reader to finish.

So apparently there's a new episode on June 9th?
Old 05-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit: Creddiefredly

Will respond more to the stories and other posts later.

Yes, I think the next one airs on June 9th. You know about my petition. They still have four more episodes left to shoot. Seriously, I don't see how they can cram in any proper resolution to anything. I heard there is production trouble....I hope they will not be able to complete the finale movie yet.

Everybody else, remember to participate in the some of the twititions and to vote for Miranda! It was posted on the previous page, the first thread, and the main Creddie forum as well in the General Season 5 Discussion thread.

Last edited by Venetia; 05-27-2012 at 03:43 PM
Old 05-27-2012, 03:44 PM
New Fan

Hi,

I have been reading the threads here and I finally decided to sign up.

Do you guys think I can safely lower the rating of “iServe” from M to T? I’m trying to get more readers. It’s sad that my older books get more hits/visitors than the book I am currently writing. But you know the old saying, sex sales.

Are we going to try to trend #CreddieFriday, or something, next Friday? I’m going to force myself to complete the next chapter of “iServe” for publishing next Friday night on fanfiction.

Since I am writing this book as it moves along, any ideas you want me to try an incorporate?
Old 05-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@SirRay I haven't gotten a chance to finish your stories, but I will read them asap I promise.

I highly doubt the ending will be all that anyway, I'm not really holding my breath but I'll be satisfied as long as the ending isn't Seddie (which from what I've seen I highly doubt we'll see a Seddie ending anyway).

Oh and I'll start work on that next gen fic I discussed earlier as soon as I know what my schedule is, I might need to go check on my dad.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:Creddieamor

@SirRay: Welcome to our thread! Glad to have you aboard.

Yes, we will try to trend a Creddie tweet next Friday. I think we need to pick specific timeslots and a specific comment that we can all post so it is more likely to trend.

You can post your fanfiction links here on this thread too. When I read iServe fully, I can post a review and some more feedback. If you feel adult content is more appropriate for the story to move the plot along...keep it in and just stick with that rating. If you want to reach a younger demographic, try writing another fanfiction series that caters to tweens or kids. I think you should leave iServe the way it is because the older fans like to read more mature material too that is less innocent and more realistic.

@Subject87: Looking forward to it ( your stories). I will post more input later. I hope your dad is okay. Personally, I would prefer more development for the tv series before it ends. I don't want weak Creddie. I do think we are more likely to get Creddie either way. I can only see Creddie or ship-neutral at this point. I guess we have to wait and see with the next few episodes which will be stretched out supposedly until Nov.

Last edited by Venetia; 05-27-2012 at 03:59 PM
Old 05-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

@Venetia My Dad has had cancer 4 times but he's a fighter so yeah he's okay, thanks for your concern though!

November? What are they going to show an episode every other month? Jeez.

I could handle Ship neutral, I don't know how many episodes are left but I'd like to see them beginning some Creddie development (I agree ships need envelopment) at the very least have one of them mention iSaved Your Life. Yes I know it's an old episode but still, It bugs me that they just kinda let it hang there. Perhaps it was on purpose to bring it back, or Dan is just messing with us

(Which I know a lot of people think he is)

I personally think this season is been great so far, except for the April fools episode.. ugh, so I'm eager to see what they give us next, and I'll be tuning into nick for the new episode, might as well give em a bump in ratings eh?

I like that GIF
Old 05-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

@Subject87: Bless you and your father. I wish nothing but the best for you. I am so sorry about that. Spreading wishes for good health and happiness.

Yeah, if they stick to this schedule, we will only get one new episode per month or perhaps two at the most. I hope this schedule doesn't work out and iCarly gets extended.

I agree, we need closure and iSYL needs to be brought up because they can't just drop the period where they actually hooked up. Almost every Seddie moment has had a callback, we need continuity with Creddie too. Then they need to address why it was dropped and their feelings about it.

I am confused about what they will do in the next few episodes because I am pretty sure it was not officially determined this would be the final season all year long. Before, there had been reports about a sequel to iSYL called iRescue. However, with the new allegedly shortened schedule to wrap the series up...I don't know if we are still getting that. Any Creddie development would get really rushed if that happens, that's for sure.

Credit:Creddie Amor
Closed Thread   Post New Thread