Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2014, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
Yikes!

My relatives own a company that does makeup and tattoos (fake) for a number of movies and tv shows. One of the first things I did when I saw Hook's tattoo on OUAT was to find out if they were doing Once. Unfortunately, it's not one of ours. I came promise you though, I would have been on a plane to Vancouver right away to check on "quality control" if it had been!
I bet.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I want to know why she wore glasses.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
If you really want a laugh ... Here's a Chicago legitimate city law:

It is forbidden to fish while sitting on a giraffe’s neck.

Do you think it would be legal if you were sitting on a giraffe's butt?

Beautiful art!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 07-31-2014, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I
If you really want a laugh ... Here's a Chicago legitimate city law:

It is forbidden to fish while sitting on a giraffe’s neck.
I'm sure at one time there was a HUGE problem with the giraffe herd roaming downtown Chicago being rounded up. Love stuff like this.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I'm sure at one time there was a HUGE problem with the giraffe herd roaming downtown Chicago being rounded up. Love stuff like this.
No doubt
Old 07-31-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I want to know why she wore glasses.
Myopia. I think she wears contacts now. I think they were used for Jmo to appear younger and to give her a sort of hipster look
Old 07-31-2014, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Myopia. I think she wears contacts now. I think they were used for Jmo to appear younger and to give her a sort of hipster look
Like the Darling brothers.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have one tattoo ... a heart with a purple rose through it in remembrance of a best friend that died.
Nice reason for one.

Quote:
Also, you are allowed to have a duel in the public commons at dawn so there's that.
Whew, glad they still kept that on the books!

Quote:
CityGal - BTW, don't think I didn't notice that you're a Yankees fan. I'm a die hard Red Sox fan but we can still be friends
I noticed and thought I heard a twang in your writing! In the name of peaceful coexistence, let's stick to a neutral team and our mutual love for nautical themed men - how about 'em Pittsburgh Pirates?!

Quote:
Swan is pretty good as far as last names go. It allows for a lot of shipper titles. Nice of Emma to think of us.
Sweet of them indeed. It really is a fun and easy name to match up.

Last edited by CityGal; 07-31-2014 at 09:20 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Either way, it will be interesting to see what is holding Emma back from being with Hook. Also, all this talk about tattoos makes me want to go for another tattoo removal session
Old 07-31-2014, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the last name Swan as well
Old 07-31-2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastya (View Post)
Either way, it will be interesting to see what is holding Emma back from being with Hook. Also, all this talk about tattoos makes me want to go for another tattoo removal session
Just based on Jen's interview, I can only imagine Emma believing she'll physically harm Hook (unintentionally) and for his safety she needs to keep her distance. Other than that, I've got nothing.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I noticed and thought I heard a twang in your writing! In the name of peaceful coexistence let's stick to neutral team and our mutual love for nautical themed men - how about 'em Pittsburgh Pirates?!
Deal! Bonus points because they're doing better than both of our teams at this point!

Quote:
Just based on Jen's interview, I can only imagine Emma believing she'll physically harm Hook (unintentionally) and for his safety she needs to keep her distance. Other than that, I've got nothing.
And that would definitely tie in with her saying that Emma and Elsa have a parallel. I'm actually getting pretty excited for how much more depth the Frozen arc will bring to our ship!
Old 07-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Deal! Bonus points because they're doing better than both of our teams at this point!
Seriously! And this is Derek Jeter's final season.

Quote:
And that would definitely tie in with her saying that Emma and Elsa have a parallel. I'm actually getting pretty excited for how much more depth the Frozen arc will bring to our ship!
After the finale, I was agnostic about Frozen coming to SB, but now...I'm stoked and can't wait!

If Emma/Hook story is as we suspect, then we should get a flashback to a young Emma harming someone with her magical powers and not know it. It would be nice since the show has dropped a few clues, lights flickering when Henry's born and lights flickering when Emma arrives in SB. Energy. Power. It really would add a deeper dimension to the Hook/Emma story. She wants to be with him (yeah!), but is scared. That's workable and much better.

Any Emma backstory works for me.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Me too. Even though it seemed like an endlessly slow journey to get Hook and Emma where they are, it's developing so nicely and naturally.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't get it. She's never hurt anyone with her magic before, except for Zelena. And she was asking for it.

Might have something to do with her own fears and emotions setting her powers off.