Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

wow you guys go through threads so fast over here. i cant keep up. love all these new comic con interviews. im in captain swan overload
Old 07-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe Hook and Emma go get rocky road ice scream lol
Old 07-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!!

"I don't intend to let you down." - Hook
Old 07-30-2014, 06:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Tftnt!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 07-30-2014, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
New title!!!

Ideas? Besides the ice cream?

I remember we thought this was going to be a clue about something, but now my brain is so overloaded I can't remember what...

ETA: David wrote Snow Drifts and The Jolly Roger.

Listen to Jen's video a few post below yours. She hints at a hidden struggle for Emma and her challenges in opening up to Hook fully. Jen also said at SDCC said Emma's inner struggle will be revealed at the end of episode 3

ETA: - Schwartz wrote 3 episodes that were the Knave-centric in OUATIW.

Last edited by CityGal; 07-30-2014 at 06:27 PM
Old 07-30-2014, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Listen to Jen's video a few post below yours. She hints at a hidden struggle for Emma and her challenges in opening up to Hook fully. Jen also said at SDCC said Emma's inner struggle will be revealed at the end of episode 3

ETA: - Schwartz wrote 3 episodes that were the Knave-centric in OUATIW.
That lines up with my guess on the spoiler board of episode 3 being Emma centric with a minor in Knave.

I am reasonably confident that either 3 or 4 will be Emma. If 3 isn't, it's probably a Knave ep. I wouldn't mind seeing how he ended up back in Storybrooke.

I know not everyone is, but I'm really excited for him to join.

And I love that it looks like a Charming ep followed by an Emma ep. And hopefully a Killian ep soon after.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 07-30-2014, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
That lines up with my guess on the spoiler board of episode 3 being Emma centric with a minor in Knave.

I am reasonably confident that either 3 or 4 will be Emma. If 3 isn't, it's probably a Knave ep. I wouldn't mind seeing how he ended up back in Storybrooke.

I know not everyone is, but I'm really excited for him to join.

And I love that it looks like a Charming ep followed by an Emma ep. And hopefully a Killian ep soon after.
I am hoping 3 and 4 is a Emma episode
Old 07-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm guessing that Emma's relationship with Will will be more of an adversarial or friendship one.

Still firmly in the camp that her heart belongs to Killian (although knowing Emma - and the series writers - they'll be all sorts of difficulties and stumbling blocks before she's able to be comfortable enough to fully acknowledge it). Still, that light in her eyes, and that big smile in the finale when she looks at him (that tells us all we need to know!).

My personal preference, though, is that S4 present K and E as a fully fledged couple, without triangles or relationship blocks, and that their difficulties be "outside" ones (such as dangers and villains), such as the series have confront Snow and Charming. *fingers crossed*
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753

Last edited by earthspirits; 07-30-2014 at 07:07 PM
Old 07-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder if Emma's "issue" is that she's scared of people she's close to leaving her and maybe that's what brings on Hook's change of wardrobe...by changing clothes, he's showing her that he's committed to staying in SB and with her
Old 07-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesjules (View Post)
I wonder if Emma's "issue" is that she's scared of people she's close to leaving her and maybe that's what brings on Hook's change of wardrobe...by changing clothes, he's showing her that he's committed to staying in SB and with her
Excellent point - and would make sense in the context of the series.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 07-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesjules (View Post)
That is a great theory. The two men Emma has loved in the past have left her, so she may have a lot of trust issues with that.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Tumblr post...

hihi sarah! in most of the interviews with Jen and Colin they really emphasize their complicated relationship (especially Colin) which doesn't necessarily make me nervous, just sort of...

Old 07-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspirits (View Post)
I'm guessing that Emma's relationship with Will will be more of an adversarial or friendship one.

Still firmly in the camp that her heart belongs to Killian (although knowing Emma - and the series writers - they'll be all sorts of difficulties and stumbling blocks before she's able to be comfortable enough to fully acknowledge it). Still, that light in her eyes, and that big smile in the finale when she looks at him (that tells us all we need to know!).

My personal preference, though, is that S4 present K and E as a fully fledged couple, without triangles or relationship blocks, and that their difficulties be "outside" ones (such as dangers and villains), such as the series have confront Snow and Charming. *fingers crossed*
Oh I'm sure. Not every relationship on the show is romance. Will and Emma's IMO won't be romantic.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the title!
My LJ
Old 07-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!

So Episode 3's title is Rocky Road...seems to be Emma's backstory and why she is who she is.

Btw,I read somewhere that it's a Neal and Emma backstory. Are you kidding me?

Last edited by Sadie_DK; 07-30-2014 at 09:30 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread