Old 05-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger
I reblogged it. I regret nothing.
I saw!

Old 05-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

You spoke the truth. Nothing wrong in that.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I reblogged it too. If anything, it's gonna make her hate him more than she already did. She just went through probably one of the most traumatic and heartbreaking events of her life and he knew Tyler wasn't gonna die and he didn't say a thing. He made her think that her boyfriend was dead. They could have told her about the spell, it's not like she would have ran and told Alaric. So she went through all of that heartbreak for nothing. She's gonna be pissed.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. And I want to see Caroline rip into them when she finds out. But I doubt the writers will allow that.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the new title

I just can't believe that it was really Klaus in that scene, and for what? For the future line? Write it better next time, because it could be Tyler as well. Still, what doesn't change is what Caroline feels for Tyler. And to me, that remains a TC scene. Her tears were for Tyler, her kisses were for Tyler, that moment makes Klaus even more disgusting because he's the one that's causing her so much pain, he's the one that's taking Tyler away from her. So, he must have realized how much she loves Tyler. He's even more hypocritical. And that scene wasn't even written well if it was Klaus, because everything screamed TC. Klaus saying "Go, I don't want you to watch me die" Please, give me a break! He's faking so much, if it's Klaus. Michael's amazing, and I guess that in that scene, I saw him playing Tyler, and not Klaus. But seriously, one thing that never changes is how Caroline feels for Tyler. And as soon as she realizes it wasn't Tyler she said goodbye to, that Klaus took his body, and that he did such a horrible thing, she's gonna become his worst enemy, I tell ya. I think, JP considers it fun because she likes everything she writes. The thing is Caroline must be explosive, it's a new challenge for her, and she's gonna win.

And he doesn't dare talking about her future once again, he doesn't even have to mention anything about her future. He has no right. All he said were simple excuses to convince her to move on, and to leave, so he would be alone. And that makes it even worse. Everything was fake from him. I just feel so sorry for Michael because now he has to play such a horrible character, waiting for Tyler to come back, because he will. Tyler always comes back, and he always has chance. He's not dead at all, and he's gonna come back to reunite with the only he has ever loved, and that loves him just as much.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

JP on Tvline about Klaus, and Tyler, obviously.

Quote:
TVLINE | What about Joseph Morgan? Have we seen the last of him?

No, we have not. It is as temporary as when he was inside Alaric’s body.

TVLINE | So both of their vessels are OK should Klaus get out of the Tyler’s body?

Yes. Desiccated Klaus is a little crispy right now, but he’s probably salvageable.

TVLINE | It seemed for a little while there that Klaus was being written off. Why did you decide to bring him back in this way?

Rarely do you have a character that comes in [during] the middle of the series and just explodes and an actor that embodies him so well that people love to hate him and hate to love him. Joseph Morgan as Klaus is pretty special. Though we wanted our heroes to have a victory after all this time, we also realized that there’s still so much more of Joseph Morgan as Klaus that we need to see on the show. We tried to make sure we got both the win for our heroes and the win for our show, which is still having Joseph a part of it.

Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Talks Season 3 Finale - TVLine

This gives me so much hope. We need to endure a lot more of Morgan, okay, but please release Tyler, and give him back to Michael.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hopefully Tyler will be back in his body within a couple of episodes
Old 05-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Nic, I do think it won't last too long. This storyline is sick.

Tyler & Caroline I will run with you - YouTube

My new video, read the description, please
Old 05-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I don't really see them leaving Joseph Morgan off she show for more than a couple of episodes.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The way JP talked about how they were going to have some fun with Klaus being in Tyler's body gave me an uneasy feeling. If they have "Tyler" sleep with Caroline while we know he's really Klaus then basically that is like rape cause Caroline wouldn't know that isn't Tyler. I don't understand why woman writers think the concept of rape and using mind control to have sex is so funny. This whole sl is sounding worser and worser.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
Love the new title

I just can't believe that it was really Klaus in that scene, and for what? For the future line? Write it better next time, because it could be Tyler as well. Still, what doesn't change is what Caroline feels for Tyler. And to me, that remains a TC scene. Her tears were for Tyler, her kisses were for Tyler, that moment makes Klaus even more disgusting because he's the one that's causing her so much pain, he's the one that's taking Tyler away from her. So, he must have realized how much she loves Tyler. He's even more hypocritical. And that scene wasn't even written well if it was Klaus, because everything screamed TC. Klaus saying "Go, I don't want you to watch me die" Please, give me a break! He's faking so much, if it's Klaus. Michael's amazing, and I guess that in that scene, I saw him playing Tyler, and not Klaus. But seriously, one thing that never changes is how Caroline feels for Tyler. And as soon as she realizes it wasn't Tyler she said goodbye to, that Klaus took his body, and that he did such a horrible thing, she's gonna become his worst enemy, I tell ya. I think, JP considers it fun because she likes everything she writes. The thing is Caroline must be explosive, it's a new challenge for her, and she's gonna win.

And he doesn't dare talking about her future once again, he doesn't even have to mention anything about her future. He has no right. All he said were simple excuses to convince her to move on, and to leave, so he would be alone. And that makes it even worse. Everything was fake from him. I just feel so sorry for Michael because now he has to play such a horrible character, waiting for Tyler to come back, because he will. Tyler always comes back, and he always has chance. He's not dead at all, and he's gonna come back to reunite with the only he has ever loved, and that loves him just as much.
"ALE......i hope that you are RIGHT! about everything you said, all that i, that WE can hope for is that Tyler didn't know about Bonnie's plan in advance. Ale, if Tyler went to Bonnie and she told him what she had in mind and he agreed to it, then guess what, Klaus & Bonnie won't be the only ones that she is PISSED with. She will be equally just as upset with Tyler for lying too her and going thru with it without discussing it with her first and traumatizing the hell out of her with that phony goodbye, in which it's not him but that geritol s.o.b. I'm telling ya, if Tyler went along with this and JP with her warped-self decides that her ideal of a good time is letting Klaus have FUN! in Tyler's body by screwing his grlfriend for chits and giggles or;I'M SORRY! ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE---KLAUS'S LOVE FOR CAROLINE, not only will Tyler be physically ill, we will be too. He is so going to regret doing that, their relationship is going too be TAINTED! it will never be the same again, and all THANKS! TO JP WHO HAS IT BAD FOR JOMO THAN SHE DID FOR ZACH ROERIG...AND NOTHING AGAINST BOTH ACTORS...THEY ARE AMAZING...BUT JP...I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS HER PROBLEM!!!" D.V.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for posting that article Ale.

Love the video.

Klaus is going to learn that there is no greater truth than 'hell have no fury like a woman scorned'!
Old 05-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad we will get our Tyler back but what is it going to take to get rid of Klaus permanently? I feel like we will never see the end of him, which blows.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Jackie

Really hope that there's a way to break the bloodline connection so they can kill him.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

They should have been able to do it now. I know I'm biased because I hate Klaus but S4 is stating to feel like another "lets kill Klaus" season. Or worse it'll be "Klaus joins the good guys" season.

The writers made him too powerful and gave him no way to die. They completely written themselves into a corner.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread