Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Didn't like Elena becoming a vampire. Liked the flashbacks. Wished TC were in them
Old 05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

I didn't like it. I think the only time I enjoyed it besides the TC scenes was when Damon was yelling "no" over speaker phone. Everyone said the last 30 seconds would be crazy but I think everyone knew it was going to happen. Hardly shocking compared to the S1 and S2 finale.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 05-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

One word: Predictable
Join Michael Trevino
Old 05-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 05-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Didn't like Elena becoming a vampire. Liked the flashbacks. Wished TC were in them
Yeah, although I don't care if your parents are alive, no one is that happy waking up first thing in the morning. And she was just as indecisive back then as she is in the present.

I usually don't really care for Elena scenes but I teared up at her last scene with her dad. Especially the part where she mouths 'I love you' to him and she's holding on to his hand.

Yeah, I'm not really looking forward to vamp Elena. Guess she'll have to buy a curling iron. I was really really surprised that she actually chose Stefan. I mean that's who I wanted her to choose but I was 90 percent positive she wasn't gonna choose him. I'm kind of mad because you know her turning is going to start the triangle right back up. I guess the triangle of doom will go on for all of eternity. Katherine won't be happy. She'll have to complete for Stefan's love forever Maybe Katherine can come back and stake her? jk.....sorta.

I'm interested in how Klaus is gonna treat her now. He won't be able to create hybrids so he's not gonna have any interest in keeping her alive. He was planning on killing her anyway, but I can see him wanting revenge just because she's still alive.

I don't even know why JP is bothering with the whole Elena may or may not transition thing. We all know she's gonna transition. She's not gonna die. And I really doubt this whole dark magic thing Bonnie is gonna try to save her is actually gonna work. Most likely it'll backfire and she'll just get deeper in the whole dark magic thing.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
It's scenes like this that make me like Damon.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That was a nice moment

Jackie
Old 05-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Absolute Fan

that was funny. I also laughed at Elijah's line about leaving Klaus dessicated for a couple of centuries before waking him. "Maybe it will teach him some manners". Even Klaus's siblings know that he acts like a five year old.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'd never wake him
Old 05-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

I love Elijah but what he was asking for was ridiculous. But of course idiot Elena would agree to hand the body over. Klaus would just become a problem for them again when he'd wake up. Do they never learn from their mistakes?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I thought that was ridiculous. If Elena hadn't become a vamp, he'd probably track down her descendants and kill them. And kill Damon, Stefan, and everyone else. Of course since she's the most caring person on the entire freaking planet, she agreed. I bet you anything when she becomes a vamp, she'll just care too much.

I'm sad about the secret circle again. I just read an article on what the writers had planned for next season. They dialed back quite a bit on the whole Cassie/Adam/Diana triangle and they didn't even talk about them in the article. I wonder if they realized the triangle wasn't doing the show any favors so they decided the take a break from it?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hope by the end of season 4 Klaus and the Originals are gone. The other Originals can be alive, but he needs to be dead!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
I'm sad about the secret circle again. I just read an article on what the writers had planned for next season. They dialed back quite a bit on the whole Cassie/Adam/Diana triangle and they didn't even talk about them in the article. I wonder if they realized the triangle wasn't doing the show any favors so they decided the take a break from it?
I still can't believed they cancelled it. I'm so mad that Nikita and Hart of Dixie got renewed when TSC had better ratings. I understand that those to shows have more steady ratings but I didn't see TSC plummeting more and falling under Nikita, which had the worst ratings out of all the shows if I remember correctly.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

I thought it was kind of meh as well. Anyone who knows of the books knew that eventually they'd turn Elena. There's only so many times this girl can come close to dying or die before she turns, so, she might as well just become one anyway.

At Matt talking about marriage at 16. I actually felt for him in this episode. When he's away from Caroline and not all about the man!pain, he's quite decent to watch.

I was surprised that Damon met Elena first. I will say I don't ship either DE or SE, I'm fairly neutral there. Although my 15 year old self still crushes on IS from his days on "Young Americans" so I get the Damon appeal.

These kids really can't have a day of peace, can they? Ring ring, did you hear that? Joss "kill every single couple and make every character miserable" Whedon called and asked to tone down the depressingness, k thanks.

Really, I was fairly certain that they were going to start playing "Full of Grace" and then I would have been

Just get rid of Klaus, please. Can we have Katherine back? I'd love to see Katherine and Elena together now that they're both vamps.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread