View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Freckles87
Fan Forum Hero

Love the new title

I just can't believe that it was really Klaus in that scene, and for what? For the future line? Write it better next time, because it could be Tyler as well. Still, what doesn't change is what Caroline feels for Tyler. And to me, that remains a TC scene. Her tears were for Tyler, her kisses were for Tyler, that moment makes Klaus even more disgusting because he's the one that's causing her so much pain, he's the one that's taking Tyler away from her. So, he must have realized how much she loves Tyler. He's even more hypocritical. And that scene wasn't even written well if it was Klaus, because everything screamed TC. Klaus saying "Go, I don't want you to watch me die" Please, give me a break! He's faking so much, if it's Klaus. Michael's amazing, and I guess that in that scene, I saw him playing Tyler, and not Klaus. But seriously, one thing that never changes is how Caroline feels for Tyler. And as soon as she realizes it wasn't Tyler she said goodbye to, that Klaus took his body, and that he did such a horrible thing, she's gonna become his worst enemy, I tell ya. I think, JP considers it fun because she likes everything she writes. The thing is Caroline must be explosive, it's a new challenge for her, and she's gonna win.

And he doesn't dare talking about her future once again, he doesn't even have to mention anything about her future. He has no right. All he said were simple excuses to convince her to move on, and to leave, so he would be alone. And that makes it even worse. Everything was fake from him. I just feel so sorry for Michael because now he has to play such a horrible character, waiting for Tyler to come back, because he will. Tyler always comes back, and he always has chance. He's not dead at all, and he's gonna come back to reunite with the only he has ever loved, and that loves him just as much.