Old 05-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Matt's reaction to Tyler's death was so sad
Old 05-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
These kids really can't have a day of peace, can they? Ring ring, did you hear that? Joss "kill every single couple and make every character miserable" Whedon called and asked to tone down the depressingness, k thanks.

Really, I was fairly certain that they were going to start playing "Full of Grace" and then I would have been
Exactly. If Joss Whedon is telling you to tone it down then you know something is wrong.

Seriously. Yesterday it felt like I was watching Becoming Pt 2. as you mentioned it on twitter Alyssa. Today I feel like I'm reliving the unjust cancellation of Firefly. Why me?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I refuse to believe this wasn't Tyler!

madlyships - ” I don’t want you watch me die “ … #THE LOOK ON...
Old 05-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
At Matt talking about marriage at 16. I actually felt for him in this episode. When he's away from Caroline and not all about the man!pain, he's quite decent to watch.
I actually felt bad for him in that scene when Caroline told Elena that Tyler was dead. They all need to get revenge on Klaus for making them think Tyler had died. It's not funny when you think someone you love is dead.

Quote:
These kids really can't have a day of peace, can they? Ring ring, did you hear that? Joss "kill every single couple and make every character miserable" Whedon called and asked to tone down the depressingness, k thanks.
THIS. On any other show, since TC are pretty much supporting characters, they would have minimal drama, but since this is TVD they have to make every couple on the show miserable. Although technically TC was the only ship that was together all season long. But still everyone was miserable this season.

Quote:
Just get rid of Klaus, please. Can we have Katherine back? I'd love to see Katherine and Elena together now that they're both vamps.
ITA. She is not gonna be happy when she finds out Klaus sired her bloodline. I hope she comes back to town and causes a bunch of trouble because Elena is a vamp.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'd like to see Katherine help them get rid of Klaus.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

I refuse to live in a world where Klaus is still on TVD but Katherine isn't.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
Exactly. If Joss Whedon is telling you to tone it down then you know something is wrong.

Seriously. Yesterday it felt like I was watching Becoming Pt 2. as you mentioned it on twitter Alyssa. Today I feel like I'm reliving the unjust cancellation of Firefly. Why me?

No, really, how these kids don't kill themselves daily, I don't know.

Well, Becoming part 1 and 2 was way better than this, but yeah, it did have that feel. If anything, Angelus gave David the real challenge he needed. I never hated Angelus though as much as I hate Klaus, and hey, if Angel can come back from a hell dimension, Tyler can come back from being possessed by Klaus.

Firefly was a disappointment, but look on the brightside, they got a movie and there's comics.

I'm shocked that they kept HOD considering it wasn't doing well, and I got so bored with it. I thought it would be a quirky mix of Everwood and Gilmore Girls, but I never quite got the feel of it, and though I never got into TSC, it looked interesting and like it had potential.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Same here. I didn't use to like Katherine.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

It was just getting good too!

I'm still in my denial stage and I'm hoping another network will pick it up. But I doubt it.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Another I didn't really like about the finale was that flashback DE scene. It's a little hard for me to believe that Damon would have reacted that way to finding out Katherine had a look alike. He was practically obsessed with Katherine in season 1. He seemed more like Season 3 Damon than season 1 Damon.

I wished when Ghost Alaric showed up in front of Jeremy that Ghost Jenna would have showed up too.

Quote:
I'm shocked that they kept HOD considering it wasn't doing well, and I got so bored with it. I thought it would be a quirky mix of Everwood and Gilmore Girls, but I never quite got the feel of it, and though I never got into TSC, it looked interesting and like it had potential.
did you watch Ringer?
Old 05-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

It would have been nice for Jenna to take him away.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
Another I didn't really like about the finale was that flashback DE scene. It's a little hard for me to believe that Damon would have reacted that way to finding out Katherine had a look alike. He was practically obsessed with Katherine in season 1. He seemed more like Season 3 Damon than season 1 Damon.

I wished when Ghost Alaric showed up in front of Jeremy that Ghost Jenna would have showed up too.

did you watch Ringer?
I did watch Ringer. I kind of knew after it came back from its hiatus that it was a goner. They made a big mistake in taking it off for so long and then it just felt slow. I still wish there was a way for it to come back, but I'm not devastated. I guess it wasn't shocking because I saw it coming.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Ringer just didn't grab my attention.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

It's okay. I still love you anyway LOL.

I just wrote something on tumblr that I'm sure will get a lot of Klaroline lovers enraged. Ugh. Whatever. This storyline is so gross.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

I reblogged it. I regret nothing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread